Daily reminder that the squat is a female exercise

Daily reminder that the squat is a female exercise

but i want thicc thighs too

post boi puccy

>he doesn’t realize you need to squat in order to get abs

Never gonna make it, brah.

>he thinks squats are for visible abs
Read the sticky, newcomer, you have much to learn

Daily reminder to not be so weak that girls out-squat you.

This is a blue board cant do that.

Then why do I suck so bad at it? :(

Remember, in the gym it's not about what you can take, it's about what you give... Show sexy body now

>female exercise
>females exercising

Literally nothing wrong with buttplugs. If you don't use them you're most likely squatting dyel weights

no you're gay

t. squats less than 3 plates

this isnt real is it anons...? theres no way

How much do you squat? No no let me guess.. It's fucking laughable weight. Probably barely 2 plates.

fucking agreed.
I have never understood normie memes about le BADASS AWESOME SQUATZ xDD
the ONLY "people" who squat are toddlers, women and pajeets taking shits on the streets
>not doing OHP and DL only

Thanks for chiming in, it seems that you and I are the only deadpilled people around this joint

I mean look at it, how does that look "cool" to people?
how does that even make sense to anyone?
>deadlift
>lift something from the floor
>squat
>take something out of a specially made rack, walk it out, sit down at deep as you can, try to stand back up

what? how is that a test of strength? how is that a test of anything?

and before those motherfuckers start posting that pic of the baby squatting

1)he's a fucking baby
2) literally not the same movement as doing it with several times bodyweight on the base of your neck

now it might be a good ""mass builder"" but I don't care for it.

In addition to what you just said (which I agree with), it's literally biology that women attract males with thick butts and thighs, signs of low testosterone, whereas men attract females with the opposite. In my estimation, if any male does squats unironically, he's a copelet unwilling to admit that the time he's put into working up his squat means literally zero and is sometimes counter-productive when it comes to attracting a female. Deadlifts are more than enough for leg and glute development, and works pretty much every other part of your body in the mean time.

I found that it's mostly ex-twinks who are obsessed with squats, they've had toothpick legs their whole lives and somehow think that big legs are "manly". they aren't. they're not effeminate either but personally I've always had decent legs, I just never think about it.

I don't get why anyone would be obsessed with their leg size.

So yeah, I never squat. I can still pause highbar atg 160 with relative ease tho.

It's good for training legs. If you're complaining that it requires specially made objects then you'd better not be benching in a socially made rack, lowering it to your chest then try to push it back up,or using dumbbells artificially crafted for training, or wearing clothes specially made to go on a human body effectively, or eating food especially cooked to be nutritious for the human body.

The entire act of training is artificial and even if you only did BW you can't escape your own argument.

Daily reminder that hip thrusts are a male exercise as it is the male's duty to thrust during intercourse

I don't bench either.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with death grips or tomo-chan wa onnanoko.

there's definitely something to be said about the neckbeard lower body craze.
basically it's just a contrarian movement to get back at the curlbros who beat them up in high school.
the whole "le leg day" memes are poking fun at chads who don't train lower body because it's just not that important. it's a well known fact that the FIRST think humans look at to assess someone's strength & dominance is upper body size.

but neckbeards somehow understood it as "hehe they don't even have functional strength... all show no go, everyone should just SQUATz and OATz xDD"

From a manchild's perspective there might not

There is absolutely nothing wrong with discord and STEM.

This is absolutely nothing wrong with buttplugs and boipussi

Shoop

Excuse me partner

it's gonna swing back though.

back squat is for women
front squat is for men

>le manly burly no-nonsense cowboy man
lmao call me when he lifts anything impressive or trains anyone of note

zercher squat is for C-H-A-Ds
(or bear hug front squatting which is how you would lift anyting that has some height to it such as a barrel/keg, that type of stuff)

Shittiest bait thread in a while. Squat on a dick OP.

Listen up you clueless piece of shit.

If you don't train your glutes, either by squatting or other glute exercises, you get a muscle imbalance. This leads to a lot of issues that are very common for bodybuilders, like sciatic pain, hip problems or issues with your lower back.

So get the fuck off my board you booty-less ignoramus.

daily reminder that squatting on a dick is the only time where the body of a full grown adult gets into a squat position.

if you squat you're not some "le EPIC BADASS xDD" you're literally just training to bounce on dick. that's that.

>squat, otherwise you'll risk sciatica and lower back problems

>le "having a big soft bubble butt" is manly meme
you have fallen for tumblrina propaganda. get pegged soiboi

this
asslets btfo

:3

>If you don't train your glutes, either by squatting or other glute exercises, you get a muscle imbalance. This leads to a lot of issues that are very common for bodybuilders, like sciatic pain, hip problems or issues with your lower back.
nice broscience

bodybuilders have sciatic pain and hip problems and lower back problems precisely because of a long career of heavy squats and deadlifts, not because of a lack of heavy squats and deadlifts

>implying bodybuilders haven't fallen for the squat meme in recent years as well
pic related is what you should strive to look like if you're a bodybuilder. notice how he has no ass. that's because he is an adult male.

>Not having jacked Zeus legs for her tittys to rest on when getting head
>Not being able to deadlift 200 pound objects over and over

Never gonna make it

You're kidding, right? He obviously squats.

what does that have to do with squatting

Okay soyboy.

kek. also literally anyone can deadlift 200 pounds for reps. if you can't it's not that you don't squat, it's that you just need to start eating food.

>Squatinh doesnt help deadlift

Why do redditors cone to Veeky Forums just to shit the place up with their garbage opinions? Why dont you go back to sucking each other off for being weak elsewhere?

it is in fact well documented that he didn't, specifically so as to not gain any glutes.
see it's a feminine attribute, and he knew that, so does everybody except Veeky Forums
what he did do is hack squats (not hack lifts, hack squats) using baby weights, and even then he put boards under his heels to avoid any glute activation.

>Not having jacked Zeus legs for her tittys to rest on when getting head
see now that's what I don't get. "zeus legs". how the fuck did it come to that? who the fuck ever thought big legs were somehow manly in any way? do you people mire other men's legs? like, do you ever get jelly of that shit? I literally never think about it. but then again I've had 27"+ legs my whole life.

>you need to squat to reach a 200 pound deadlift for reps

i literally deadlifted more than this my first day touching a weight as a 16 year old

"muh squatz" is the ultimate r/fitness 3-months-liftan opinion tho
you are new as well as evidenced by your rip-addled "anyone who doesn't squat is weak" mindset.
squats are boring as fuck, they're just not an interesting exercise. I only OHP and DL, if I want to help my leg strength I'll do bulgarian squats and that's it.

Find me a single reputable strength coach or lifting program that does not include the squat, you projecting closeted faggot.

If you don't squat you're a weak pussy.

well it doesn't.
if we're talking about a low bar which is what most squat tards do since you can lift heavier, there's no point in using it as DL assistance.
front, zercher and highbar are okay assistance (especially if done from a deadstop) but aren't mandatory in any way.
hack lifts, deficit pulls, snatch grip, split squats all work wonders for strengthening the beginning of the pull.

Wow, what a well-rounded argument to make, you really proved your point

Did I fucking say that I deadlift only 200 pounds for reps? I said picking up 200 pound objects with ease, which is clearly aided by squats AND deadlift.
Literally never said that.
>Some roidhead from 1960's didn't squat, this is good enough reason
Enjoy your pelvic tilt

this

the people singing the praises of squats the hardest are either powerlifters with a vested interest in the exercise, or just started lifting and like squat because it's easy as fuck to progress on compared to bench press

and since nobody (who doesn't powerlift or have autism) does it seriously they can be respectably strong relative to the gym average on squat pretty much right away, which can't be said for bench press (which every chad trains seriously) where people are repping out their max

Nice argument. I but you'd crumple like a paper bag if you had 2x your bodyweight in your hands or on your back.

t. just read SS, will start lifting next week and give up three months later
I can think of a few (Pavel's PTTP and Russian Bear for instance)
the squat is recommended because it's a good "mass builder" and people think it helps vertical and sprint, even though dead stop, above parallel and unilateral are objectively better for any athletic purpose, as is belt squatting.

People got mad strong way before squats and racks were INVENTED a couple decades ago just deadlifting and pressing basically.

i bet you'd crumple emotionally the moment someone asked why you have your shirt on at the beach

I just notice same muscle groups getting sore. Especially quads (main focus for legs).

Dauly noted.

Or maybe theyre the guys who actually lift and know squats are the single best lift for gaining lower body mass and strength because they actually did them consistently for months instead of giving up on them after they hit 1.5x bw

Nah, I've been lifting for a couple of years, have a 1500lb total at ~220lbs. Nice projection though little guy.

>this is twinkcel cope

>asslets try to punch me at the boxing gym
>flex a glute once and send them to the other side of the ring

Pathetic.

>a literally who routine and a derivation of that routine containing literally only two exercises
Top Kek

struck a nerve didn't i fatty fatty boom boom

Developed quads looks horrific on a woman, they shouldnt squat

Not really because I actually fill out shirts and manage to still have visible abs because I'm not a DYEL twinkshit who's obsessed with being single digits bodyfat just like all the other single digits bodyfat twinkshits who look like emaciated children in clothes

post a pic

>INVENTION of the squat

topkek user, squat has been around longer than the chemicals needed for you to formulate this nonsense.
Go back to whatever ostrogoth program you're on and let enlightened lifters discuss, thanks.

i squat that for reps and im a dyel

show me somebody that squats more than 2pl8 without using a squat plug and i show you a roider

>Go back to whatever ostrogoth program you're on
what's a good visigoth program my pillaging-Rome muscles are lagging

Sorry kid but some of us here are actually athletes and not just gymcel closet homosexuals that only train to look at ourselves and other men in a mirror

anyone who thinks females are not attracted to well developed glutes is a mental dyel. from my experience they appreciate a good butt just like we do. try having some, you would know.

No shit sherlock

I don't post my semi-naked body here. I only send it to people I know.

fatty

Whatever helps you cope little guy

fat

stop being a coward and work your squat up

women can't build muscle naturally so squats are a male exercise as well.

they appreciate it but I'm so fucking tired of delusional niggers saying they like guy's asses just as much guys like girl's asses. That's just completely false

The era of the squat meme is long over mate. Nowadays this place is just /pol/ v.3

not him but I don't squat, I don't see the need to. I can still deadlift close to 3x bodyweight (270kg)

I literally hasn't. The back squat was virtually unheard of until the 30s or something. Which isn't surprising given how unnatural and useless a movement it is.

>Sorry kid but some of us here are actually athletes and not just gymcel closet homosexuals that only train to look at ourselves and other men in a mirror

The only people I hear say this are weak 25 year olds that look like 17 year olds with their tiny ass frames. Fucking squat if you want to get strong you absolute pussy

t. leglet

cope

dikey 30-something tumblrinas pretend to like it as a COPE.
>"we ladies sure do love a nice bubble butt hehehe, see we were objectifying you all along as well! we're such raunchy gals"

women really don't. they have no reason to.

Damn this guy is smug kek

>stop being a coward and work your stability ball hip thrust up
same sentence, I just substituted one completely optional made up meme lift for another.
deadlift and ohp. those are the only lifts that matter.

how is not squatting being a coward? is that lift supposed to be intense or hard or something? it's none of those things. it's boring as fuck. i didn't feel fear, motivation or anger back when I squatted. I don't get why people go crazy about this shit. It's just a boring lift that doesn't mean anything.

I don't need it to drive my deadlift up, so I don't do it, it's that simple.

They do. Well developed glutes are simply aesthetic. A hank hill ass is repulsive to everyone. After shoulders, arms, chest and abs, glutes are the next most aesthetic muscle.

>not going into STEM and releasing fire mixtapes on soundcloud on the side
come on lad

girl here
thicc thighs on men are repulsive
a round bum is nice but it's not something I desire or care about
for me at least, I'm more of a bicep and abs person
also inb4
>you're attention whoring
>""tee hee""
>tits or gtfo or anything of that nature