Uhhhhhhh

Uhhhhhhh

the fuck is this?

>Outdated fitness model

What obese hog wrote this?

the modern fitness model is some 50year old tranny

Snapchat shills

Burn your ratty shit and buy some nice adidas gear so you can be /f/ai/t/ like me

>muh existentialism
almost as bad as nihilist fags.

Where's the article from? Sounds like a funny read

>I don't NEED to lift this!
Wew, you don't need to survive past 45 without 3 heart attacks either.

Full image

>NEEEEEED
Why is this always the liberal reason?
>You are different from me
>What practical reason causes this?
>Surely the only reason someone would do something I don't is because it's absolutely necessary.
>There's no way people would enjoy different things than I do.
>I am the Pinnacle of Practicality.
>A finely tuned machine of reason, science, and logic.
>Let me eat these crisps real quick, gotta keep my sugars up.

So whats step 2?

All I’m hearing is ‘start a trash can fire in the gym using your clothes and lift weights in the nude’.

Glad you asked

purchase medications and brands marketed as healthy. who really needs to lift an atlas stone anyway?

only hollywood actors and nfl players need a gym, goy.

People who went to college sometimes think of themselves as smarter than everyone else. Especially if they write articles on a subject. That makes them ‘an authority’.

>perpetuate an outdated fitness model
it's not outdated, it's the best physique a human can have, greeks knew it, romans knew it, Europe knew it during the Renaissance
if it's something that keep coming back even when people forget it it's for a reason, it sticked since the renaissance but even if they try to change it they can't because it's not something learned like they're trying to make it look like but it's something that every human know deep down

>get rid of your gym clothes and buy some new gym clothes
K

What on earth does this have to do with "perpetuating an outdated fitness model"? It's just a fucking clothes ad.

>Best physique a human can have
Nah, that can't be it. Probably something else.
>Stop exercising and buy these clothes to be healthy
Makes sense to me, that must be the secret to true happiness.

Literally Consume from They Live

how are those not gym clothes? i don't understand the current world anymore

So it's literally an ad for fitness clothing made for people who don't work out?

Fucking genius.

The author is a brainwashed feminist who's using words she's comfortable with in order to express her point.
It doesn't matter that it's a gym clothes ad, she's going to regurgitate the language she spent four years learning.

So basically this is just a paid add for a gymwear brand

>Step 1: Start a fire using your clothes as fuel. Also toss your gym membership card in there as well

>Step 2: Show your disdain for the gym who still has your money by wearing leggings

Can't wait for step 3

still, it would be nice if they went the whole mile and put a fucking slob wearing the clothes instead of somebody who actually exercises. At least it would be less hypocritical

meh, i guess they still want to sell the clothes, so they have to fall in line

>basically
Literally.

150lbs ohp yeah right fatty

The permanent confused state where you don't understand what is around you anymore is what They are going car.

What the fuck.

This is true, no matter how much you hate it. It actually was a problem from the beginning: The gym as we know it was invented by the inventor of the barbell: Hyppolite Triat, a French Communist.

Now, gyms back then were basically fuckhuge barns full of barbells, dumbells and gymnastic equipment. Sounds fmailiar? They were pretty much the same as today, they even had group courses like modern aerobics classes and shit.

Anyway, they also had the same problems as we have today: Mainly, noobs and autists shitting everything up. Yes, that includes you.

Hence, gyms never became really popular outside of France back then - the Germans, for example, did their "Zimmerturnen", aka gymnastics/lifting in your bedroom. The non-autists in France and Italy did their gymnastics on playgrounds under the open sky (also sounds familiar).

So, it was always gym vs gymnastics and gymnastics won hugely 150 years ago. Only by American propaganda could gyms even happen after WW2. No one likes them really and they aren't needed. Everyone worth his salt uses a home gym anyway, which brings us back to Zimmerturnen.

K.

ishiggydiggy

>why would you need a ring
>old (school) backpack, free
>smartphones literally come with headphones today but with $10 you can buy a good pair
>cheap flip flops 2-5$
>wristbands? who are you, federer?
>jump rope: 5-10$. any old cord at home: free
>literally a plastic bottle: almost free. 5$ for a metal bottle

>Step 4: Spend over 700 dollars on gym equipment. This will likely cost more then the gym membership you got rid of

The “Father of Gymnastics” was the German Friedrich Ludwig Jahn, who sought to combine nationalist pride with physical fitness. After what he saw as the humiliation of Germany by Napoleon, Jahn advocated for the development of physical and moral powers through outdoor group exercise. The first “Turnplatz”, an open-air gymnasium, was opened by Jahn in Berlin in 1811, and the “Turnverein”, or gymnastics association, movement quickly spread throughout Europe. Jahn is credited for inventing the horizontal bar, the parallel bars, as well as the wooden vaulting horse—which he constructed from a tree trunk in 1812—all staples of gymnastics to this day.

You only really need your own bodyweight and a tree branch beam that is low enough to do pullups on
If you want to lift shit then sandbags are easy to make and rocks and logs and just junk are everywhere

That's not what these whales are suggesting and you know it, what they're talking about for their "new fitness" is everyone being a fat fuck but being told how healthy and agile they are, the primary goal being good feefees not any sort of strength or agility.