The more interactions I have with women, the more of a misogynist I am

The more interactions I have with women, the more of a misogynist I am.

Gym Thots.

dressing to get attention, going stupid bullshit exercises for attention, filming their ass-hole like a fucking proctologist, wearing pants so fucking tight you can literally see their butthole, and taking up benches to have fucking picnics in the middle of the gym with their friends, screaming and howling with laughter about whatever inane bullshit was on their facebook or buzzfeed today

They disgust me.

ITT: gym thottery.

Who hurt you?

Before the deluge of virgins who like looking at barely dressed women at all times.

It's not gay to not want to look at women at all times, some men have had sex and don't need to lust after strangers. Not everybody is so insecure with their sexuality that they need people to know they enjoy skimpily dressed women to the point the want them in every activity.

today it was the cunty thot who used the squat rack for dumbell work. dumbells. in the squat rack.

fuck off

Unironically low test. Your sex drive must be so low that you literally fuck once a year and are satisfied. There have been days where I've literally fucked 3 different girls and my dick was all sore and shriveled up and I was still eyefucking anything with an ass.

>is a thirsty degenerate
>"b-but it means im h-high test!!!! f-f-fag!!"

>"excuse me, miss. are you using this squat rack?"
>"would you mind moving your dumbbells to an empty bench/spot so that i can use it?"
>"thank you much, i'm user by the way, nice to meet you"
>make small talk next time you see her, jokingly tease about taking up too much space
>ask her out eventually
>bone
I know it must be hard living life as a socially inept autismo, but please don't take it out on the fairer sex

The thots, user.... the thots

>is a low-test beta
>"b-but it means I'm r-refined and comfortable in my sexuality, f-fag!"

T.virgin

>is literally evolutionarily inferior by any modern biological standard
>"haha my perception of societal concepts and personal beliefs tell me i'm not a bitch"
On the same level as feminazis

A lot of insecurity in this thread.

fuck off you cunt

>responds to constructive, albeit demeaning advice with ad hominem
>refuses to acknowledge his own faults, communicate his thoughts, and takes out his bottled up social frustration on a group of people based solely on their gender
Everything checks out, we're still on Veeky Forums

Gym thots don't count as adult women, user.

If just seeing them makes you angry, you're probably a gymcel who takes lifting too seriously. If they're actually getting in your way, then be an adult and ask them to move aside, or if it's really bad go to the gym management/switch gyms.

Be an adult, user. There are literally no normal women at my gym, and I still complete my workouts just fine. You need to worry about yourself.

I fucking hate them too. There is no reason for non-mothers who need to lose weight to go to the gym. The only reason why women go to the gym is to get fucked by Tyrone and it's absolutely degenerate.

Women know how to turn everything into themselves, I'm even more angry that they end up succeeding.

Pseudo intelectual

just fuck off, I hate you and everyone like you, I cant speak to them, my voice will crack, they'll be horrified that an ugly freak like me has the audacity to speak to them, they'll tell the manager and I'll be kicked out of the gym

Gym Thots are just a side effect of falling for the Gym Jew in the first place, best thing I ever did was save up and buy my own weights.

So you're ugly, then?

>state facts
>"HAHA STOP PRETENDING TO BE SMART DOUCHE"

Then learn to project your voice and speak from your diaphragm. Or wait until you turn 18 and your voice actually sounds like an adult's

misogyny :/

seriously guys get over it.

I see the way they all look at me, if they ever do. it's always contempt and disgust
fuck off cunt

Or what

thot detected

or i guess continue being a plague on polite society?

okay. in your ideal world, what should a woman wear to the gym? a burqa??

I actually used to be in your situation. I've always had the face of a 8/10 (according to a lot of fem friends) but I used to behave like a 4/10 until about 6 years ago. Learn to walk and comport yourself with confidence, speak like you mean it, and smile when you talk to people, it's literally that easy to distinguish yourself from a beta ugly creeper to a man that projects authority
Also, if you're refuse to listen to advice and respond to everything with childishness, you'll never improve

Who didn't

Fuck your polite ''society''

fuck you.

women can wear what they want.

>Be 27 y/o me
>Be wednesday
>Doing some skwats
>Gym thots enter the room
>They look like 17 but it's impossible to tell
>They do some smith machine squats
>One loads up the legpress and does lmao160kg (I was actually impressed)
>The other one (wearing some H&M "Feminism" shirt) stays at the smith machine
>Does leg press on the smith machine with exactly 0 weight on both sides
>Counting the barbell
>She's lying there like when you have sex and you just want to go extra balls deep in the woman
>Impossible not to look

What is this exercise even? Of course they were wearing skin tight pants and the top was barely long enough to not show any skin on both of them.
Why do you do this exercise? Not even is the position you need to get in more than suggestive, but I reckon it's also dangerous, when the bar slips from your foot. How are you even supposed to re-rack it by yourself?

I just want to be left alone and not have to deal with these stupid cunts

Then move to the fucking woods and build yourself your own workout shack

You live in a society, learn to interact with it or become ostracized

Being thirsty 24/7 isn't high test, it's pathetic

Only until the rest of us get sick of their shit.

>okay. in your ideal world, what should a woman wear to the gym? a burqa??
At least a niqab though burqa is preferrable, don't need whores distracting me with their devilish eyeballs

Nah.. I can’t turn my sexuality off you insecure faggot. Calling other people virgins doesn’t get your desperate point across.

nope. the times are changing. welcome to the age of woman.

you're trying to troll me in two threads lol :/

I'd think you were a creep if you did that to me. Stay in your lane, weirdo. I'm only there to work out.

You need to get laid, bruh. It'll help you relax and calm down.

You hate what you can't have

>roastie mentality

>women knowing what they want
Pick none

You are legit 200% homosexual

>gives his name after simple stranger level conversation
>thinks he is smooth with social skill
>thinks it works like that IRL
>mfw

>weirdo

>thinks what you say to people matters anywhere as much as how you say it
>is so self-conscious about his name he hangs on to it tighter than his virginity
>makes arbitrary assumption about someone's social skills online after said person outlines a very unchallenging and simplistic social interaction for a socially inept third party
Ask me how I know you've never touched a woman

>>"excuse me, miss.
I HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING CREEP! I'M REPORTING YOU TO MANAGEMENT!

Actually, I have a girlfriend

>I can’t turn my sexuality off
you think about sex at all times?

ahaha keep working on ur amazing pick up game bro, all together with ur self improvement regimen while my sides orbit this planet lmfao i gotta screen cap this autism

I thought this thread would have more funny green texts about gym thots :(

that's literally one step off flexing a bicep and saying "how's this for a start?"

i would be cringing at myself after saying "excuse me miss" and then "by the way my name is user and my telephone number is attached here thank you miss" AHAHHA

yeah, i'd want that faggot to "miss" me too

Whenever I see an attractive girl my hunger for her is always there.

man i met my gf at the gym but trust me it wasn't near this autistic as you have portrayed, "Mister".

How autistic are you that something as basic as politeness and kindness is a social interaction becomes a source of amusement for you?

>Pleb
Misogyny
>Patrician
Misanthropy

the only autistic sperg here is you mate, i bet women think you're a creep

>make small talk next time you see her, jokingly tease about taking up too much space

>a creepy guy making fun of a girl's weight after weird minor interaction
>mild chuckle

>How autistic are you that something as basic as politeness and kindness is a social interaction becomes a source of amusement for you?
were you home schooled?

>have had girls blatantly follow me around
>think I'm hot shit
Today I noticed that it might be because of the shirt I'm wearing :( I donate money and blood to different charities so I occasionally get loot. I usually use the clothes as pajamas but sometimes I don't do laundry so... I'VE NEVER HAD CANCER OR ANYTHING THE SHIRT IS JUST ADVERTISING FOR CHARITIES QUIT FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND RAISE YOUR STANDARDS

Is that really the best reply you can come up with? I'll give you another chance

>taking up too much space while doing exercises
>somehow interprets it as meaning she's too fat
Not the sharpest tool in the shed

No, but I served my country and I learned that respect breeds respect

mmm yes mlady *tips virginity* might my fair maiden remove herself from the squat rack? *winks*perchance you'd like to contact me again I have attached my contact details to this sheet of paper *grins* have a pleasant day fair maiden

damn ur parents have no respect then cuz they bred you, you gym creep. kek

the only stereotypical gym thots in my gym are all milfs and they are all nice, fun, flirty, and usually focused on their workouts

>thought all the shit about how annoying women are was just a Veeky Forums meme
>got a gf
>they're actually worse

>"h-h-hey slut, m-m-move away from that rack i wanna use it"
>"i-i-i'm a true alpha male, you have t-t-to obey m-m-me haha"
>"haha give me your number i-i-i wanna fuck you all night lol. haha not really but will you?"
>"Veeky Forums, i hate all women. self entitled cunts think they're above everything and everyone"
Someday, you'll learn that treating strangers, regardless of who they are, with basic kindness and decency, regardless of the situation, will take you a long way in life

yo my sides are dead after this comment this is too much for me lmfao i will check on this thread after workout if no 404. HAHAHA thanks for the laugh man plz keep this alive

get over THIS thot!
*chucks pl8*

thats something a virgin would say

>i fucked 34 girls in 1 day bro i swear, not even full bro

looks like the only one who hasnt touched a woman here is you, armyfag! hahha

Wow! Hey there!

I did not think I would find another gentleman such as myself in this uncultured board!

Youth nowadays is indeed lacking some respect towards each other and specially towards ladies. Keep it up my fellow gentleman!

that better not be real :(

I find it amusing that you're so set on trying to convince me; a complete stranger on the internet; that being decent to other people is somehow bad and you're doing this by attempting to attack me as a person by making unfounded and arbitrary assumptions about my life

I'll stop you right there, I've been married for 3 years, I served and hon. discharged as O-3 4 years ago, and I work as a mech. engineer making 67k a year after taxes. Before my marriage, I've smashed anywhere between 100 to 150 random girls (I'd say closer to 100). I'm extremely happy with where my life is right now, and I want to see everyone rise up to my level of happiness as opposed to attempting to put other people down to make myself feel better about my shitty situation. That's the main difference between you and me

I recommend pic related, it's a great read, not very long either, and I really think you'd benefit from it

holy fuck lmao
where is that from?

only nigger incels who cannot fuck those thots or even have the thot look at them think like this. I'm sorry m8 but i love them. They're hot

What did you expect?

t. virgin

hmm why are you a virgin then? incel

It's sad that you'll never understand why your whole deal is incredibly gay.

When you stop being so concerned about everything you do or say, people will stop smelling your self-consciousness and insecurity and maybe you'll start to be respected by other people, and women

In the mean time, I really recommend you take a break from getting into arguments with people on Veeky Forums of all places and try to go out. You seem really easy to influence and hanging out here for too long will turn you into the worst kind of person

haha look at this fool I just schooled mlady *tips knowledge* he should know better than to debate a scholar like me haha *smirks* do you perchance fancy some drinks later this fine eve? Oh no? No worries, we can arrange for a later date my sweet

This thread is real gay. Most of Veeky Forums is unironically homosexual.

this. you have my upvote, good sir!

fuck off loser, I hit PRs when im surrounded by hot girls. I broke a bench PR today when this hottie was standing by my bench. Yeah, it sucks if you're ugly, but that's your problem, not hers

post a picture of your body and your lifts thanks

Not all THOTS are good in bed mane ffs lmao at some of the comments in here.

I unironically would like to know what's bad about seeking attention other than being kinda annoying. it's not like you're stealing attention from some important issues or anything

t. roastie

How about you get over my dick?

female attraction is based 90% on face, I guarantee you there are people bigger than me ITT that are bitching about girls in the gym (because their faces are busted)

for reps

OHP 140
bench 230
squat 295
deadlift 395

I really can't accept those numbers without seeing you,

not an answer. everyone kinda just takes it for granted that wanting attention is bad, which is fair enough if you have some sort of hatred for vain or narcissistic people I guess. but other than that I fail to see the big problem

>I hit PRs when "surrounded" by hot girls
Woah nice man, did you finally curl those 20lb dumbells? How many reps man!? Did Stacy compliment you on those BULGING biceps? I bet she did bro haha

>you don't have to move your dumbbells
>but you do have to eat this bowl of eggs

its bad because I would have to work to get attention from anyone, all you have to do is wear leggings you stupid slut