Is It Douchey To Poast Physique on Tinder?

Trying to strike the balance between showing off and being modest.

Context matters or some shit.

Post a photo that shows your physique but doesn't flaunt. Maybe in a tight t-shirt or one that drapes your shoulder girdle well.
The shirtless tinder pics are okay if you're looking to fuck tinder sluts, but if you would want anything resembling a respectable woman who might want something more, keep it classy and be aware of the type of attention you're drawing to yourself.

Thing is I'm kind of DYEL with clothes on.

No, that is the point of the app.

Showing off works perfectly well if you have something worth showing off, the "I hate shirtless pics!" shit is virtue signalling that you can ignore. If you want to hedge your bets and appeal to the largest audience, use a pic where being shirtless is expected in context, at a beach or pool party or whatever.

What do I message back to this girl? She’s on the left

If you got it flaunt it.

It's douchey when gymcels do it. It's confidence when Chad does.

I'm OP and this isn't me.
>TFW Irish
>TFW never an occasion to take off shirt

Is this a brag? Both are sub-par lad...

Go to the beach and post a photo of you in just trunks holding a beer
You’re able to show off your physique, while the beer says it’s just a casual picture, not trying hard bro

Lol what? I’m asking Veeky Forums to help me meme them you autist

Now what do I reply

>"autist"
>Makes three posts instead of just cropping together the images
Also this isn't your thread, stop shitting up OP's.

im just chad posting
now kys incel, this is chad’s thread now

This nigga looks comically absurd my guy. I’m not even sure if this is chad or a characature of one.

>"chad posting"
>posts a hambeast tinder match and asks for help

If you have to say you’re a chad, you’re not a chad

kys brainlets
I never said I was Chad, just wanted to meme some thots

Yes but it is more selective to the interested parties than the same old profile girls ses 10000x

>kys incels
>kys brainlets
Are you honestly 15? Back to /v/ with you.

triggered much faggot? lmfaaaoooo

>that entire profile
Wow, basic.

Ask her who her favorite hip-hop artist is and how her last night out clubbing with "the girls" was.

>lmfaaaoooo

IMAGINE being this upset

Depends. If you have just a shirtless bathroom pic, it will always have some degree of douchiness, even if your body is carved of marble. But if it’s something like a shirtless pic at be beach, or running, it comes off way easier.

Rangers as in new York rangers? Rangers fc? (Dirty huns) or us army rangers?

Beach pics are the healthy balance

>projecting this hard
No one cares faggot.

I don't have any beach pics. In Ireland it rains 260 days a year and its cold the rest of them, feelsbadman.

New York Rangers user

she’s like a 6. should would’ve been a 7.5 if it wasn’t for being on tinder, and also if it wasn’t for having a completely degenerate profile

this is a slut. play accordingly:

“hey nice dog”

“meet up with me saturday night”

if you hit any resistance, just don’t respond. odds are she tries to reignite convo by tues/wed next week if you slowplay

I don’t have a dog and neither does she

Anons, what don’t you fucking get? WE ARE TRYING TO MEME NOT GET LAID

Lmao clearly you do, DYEL

the fatty is her dog

shit and i thought Veeky Forums autism was just a meme

I use a shirtless pic first and get way more matches than when I wore clothes like a little bitch

Thats how you win at tinder as a guy. That said when I went to NYC I got literally 0 matches the whole week

You are using the internet to pick up women to have meaningless consumer sex with for purely hedonistic reasons, why are you worrying about being "douchey"?

>being this upset

Because it can hinder OP’s ability to engage in hedonism you autistic sperg

No, it is only a problem if he is ugly.

Only if you have a bad one. I've gotten plenty of matches with just a shirtless mirror selfie and a few other pics. No bio either.

redpill: there is no "formula", there is no autistic reason to *only* include shirtless photos if you're in the correct setting. It's all about expressing your sexual value. The higher value you are able to express, the more success you will have. If you are attractive and have a good body post a well taken, high quality picture of your face, and one of your body. That's it. You don't "trick" girls into being attracted to you, they either are or are not.

If you have an attractive body and well taken candid shots, girls won't swipe left just because you're not at the beach. It's not an interview, it's a split second decision by girls if they swipe you or not, post what you have and hope for the best.

>Trying to strike the balance between showing off and being modest.

whats the point of being modest? its fucking tinder lmao
just show off your gains as much as you can

ur mad nerd lmao

Dating sites such as okcupid have some research they conduct and they post the results on a blog. I remember reading that girls hate shirtless pics unless you are a fucking stud or it makes sense to be shirtless like youre at the pool or beach. A bathroom shirtless selfie is a no go

>tinder
>being modest

Show off my dude

Then you're DYEL with clothes off too.

What do I text this Asian girl back?

she messaged you first. fucking hell seal the deal asap. you honestly could say "your place or mine" at this point.

"DYEL?"

Is that unusual? I have a good amount of girls message me on Tinder first

Also sent what you said

You see that kind of shit every day. Guys cutting straight to the chase and girls eating it up. Even with those "so bad its good" chat-up lines. Girls want to be chosen.

She swiped right, she obviously likes the look of you. She messaged you first she obviously wants your attention. You have literally NOTHING to lose. Active chad confidence NOW.

Just have a couple that show you're big without needing to be shirtless

it's some cunt's idea of the epitome of men.
Veeky Forums call him giga-chad

do you srsly think respectable women are on tinder?

Eyyy lmao

What do I do next? How do I get some nudes?

>#?
and then you proceed to text until she ghosts you

herro, rets get dirrtie

she looks... off

user post her profile
right now it looks like you'd need to bring a few paper bags with you

Is that a prime example of soygirl?

This.

more?
she looks cute...

Girls on tinder aren't there for relationships unless they're fat and disgusting but those are just desperate.

>being this retarded

rorr, I mean roll

post her profile. She looks like an alien with that 6head lol

Us army rangers. She killed obl

ping pong ling chong

Would it be douchey to use this?

yes

Fuck sake I don't have any other normal photos to show off physique feelsbad

go to the beach and take a picture

Guess I'll just do without one ->

>go to the beach in february

Yes. Only type of shirtless photo acceptable is when you're playing around on the beach. Or maybe pool tops

>american education
anyway you can go to a public swimming pool too

It's unfair though because all the thots with good bodies on Tinder post their arse sticking out in their gym toilets.

showing off has too look natural, make sure you're at the beach or a pool where its normal to be shirtless

im not american but this is an american website with most users being american
cunt

>but if you would want anything resembling a respectable woman who might want something more, keep it classy and be aware of the type of attention you're drawing to yourself.
The fact that people around the world are on this app RIGHT NOW with this mindset is amazing.

>44890928
No it's not douchey, and if you aren't confident enough to post it and see what happens but would rather ask Veeky Forums if it's okay to do then you probably lack the confidence to be doing it.

It's not about confidence, it's about how it comes across and how it ultimately affects potential matches. This is some ultra macho bullshit test.

He's right, though. Work your upper body you fag

>work your upper body you fag

Take a pic shirtless in rain with your hands up. It will make them think it's poetic.

if you have the physique for it, do it
but make sure it's a photo where you're in an a situation where being shirtless is acceptable and that it looks natural and not like your flexing/showing off.
candid beach photo is preferred
(you can always fake one with a timer. you're here to fuck sloots)

if you wanna show off and not look douchy it should be a beach or pool photo and be one of the last photos or last photo. If its a mirror selfie you have to be dyel. If you live within a 30 min drive to the beach, you might be able to swing beach photos being first (florida or hawaii)

yes, but only because its fucking blurry.

Man have you ever tried taking a picture after working out or am I the only one who can't keep his hand steady for shit.

Too bad she is the one on the right, even though she clearly hopes you'll think she is the one on the left.

You are so stupid and naive it is astounding. Only sluts use tinder.

What does it mean if a QT unmatches you on tinder after going on a date but still texts you?

how do you know she didn't delete her account

>tfw your only way of coping is to mock someone anonymously for matching with girls on tinder
>tfw you don't know that feel because you're not ugly
feels good

Tell her that from her profile it is evident she is vapid and uninteresting and she will never amount to anything more than a fuckhole