How do you sleep, Veeky Forums?

You DO sleep without a pillow for those posture gains, right Veeky Forums?

On top of a pile of money, with many beautiful ladies

Pillows were a mistake

yeah, been doing it for a few years now
ultimate sleep is on a mat on the floor, no pillow, but blanket (which has been proven to improve sleep quality)

>not sleeping on a buckwheat pillow for ultimate sleep gains
>he doesn't use have Duck Feathers sheets for those comfy cold nights

feel good being a non plep

Can't get to sleep without a pillow though will I still make it?

theres no hope for you, user.

I don't use a pillow, but I also sleep on my side. It feels counter productive.

I sleep with 2 pillows stacked lol

>Put one pillow in between my legs / hug it and pretend it was another person

I'm so fucking lonely.

Is this actually good for you? Do you have proof?

Katy Bowman has some material on it IIRC

every single time some faggot on Veeky Forums makes up some bullshit for more gains or test, retards always consider/believe it and it inevitably turns into a trend

did this when it was very hot summer nights and my tailbone was all fucked up. maybe it was just reconfiguring back to healthy idk

>no pillow
>posture gains

someone please tell me this is a meme I can't get any more autistic than I already am and I feel like if I start unironically sleeping on sheet metal I'll have peaked

if you do the virgin walk and have forward head posture it helps to not use pillows

no

Most people have some degree of forward head posture from being on a computer hunched over all day. Sleeping without a pillow is basically 8 hours of isometric stretching to fix that.

>virgin walk

you got an example senpai?

I walk with confidence and have no posture issues anyways so im gonna keep the pillow

Honestly, if you just suffer for one night, you'll be fine the next.

Whatever time you normally get up, say 7:00AM.

Still get up at 7:00AM even if you only got 3 hours sleep and it was broken up into segments and shitty.

The next night, you'll sleep.
Trust.

As long as you're always getting out of bed at the exact same time, your body can adjust to any sleep pattern.

>he sleeps on a bed
virgins, all of you

you guys DO mouth tape while you sleep right?

I sleep on the floor (carpeted) with three pillows and either a linen blanket or a comforter, depending on how hot/cold it is.