implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smashcast 4chancup

From /sp/ with love, no homo though

SCOOBY PLS COME BACK

2-0 So far. Where is your sticky now?

JUST

Its ovah we got the wrong door. 3-0 to ponies.

>losing against /mlp/
Is it because we're too degenerate recently? Or are we not degenerate enough, considering it's fucking /mlp/ raping us?

Well, I guess the good news is we'll get to enjoy some more matches real soon in spring, right?

Not gonna lie, I'm about to lose hope that we can turn this around ...

embarrassing

ded

[spoiler]4-0[/spoiler]

FUCKIN ELL

fuck this gay world

Not like this.
Not like this.

Give us the stars, Veeky Forums.

5-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-05-0

>5-0
What happened this season?

Thanks for sinking Veeky Forums, you fucking worthless losers.

5-0
you guys are dead.
Zyzz not going to save you.

>first team to get relegated to babbies
WE ARE NUMBER ONE

6-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-06-0

at least score 1 goal jesus

6-0

C'mon fit, they're just thicc horses.

6-0 You guys have the wrong sips. Jesus Christ.

>6-0
STOOOOOOOOOP

HELP

IT WON'T STOP

SOMEBODY

PLEASE

MAKE IT STOP

gotta say, I almost feel guilty

Enjoy spring lads

J U S T

I hurt myself today

*SNAP*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIGGED

>5.5

>Veeky Forums must do 55 pushups for this failure

GET FUCKED Veeky Forums

Some hard manlet rage right there.

Good game guys, see you next time! Then you can have a turn spanking us.

manlet

I heard you guys skip leg day.

What faggots.

holy shit rekt

my fucking sides

How are the players for the team picked?

Man, that was rough for you guys. I hope that you guys can pull it out in Spring. Good luck then.

It's rigged

don't be a poor sport :^)

Hey everyone, I am truly, truly sorry about today's result. I fucked up the nightly export and had to play with the deadline one and my decisions in-game were abysmal.

I would like to apologise to all the Veeky Forums fans here for the performance and result.

I will be stepping down as manager at the end of the cup. It's been a pleasant 3.5 years with the time but it is time for me to step down in order for Veeky Forums to progress.

Thank you all,

ThatGreekGuy

It's ok, didn't you win us the two stars before or was that someone else?

that was someone else

Those were JohnnyBravo's accomplishments, I was mostly a tester during those cups.

woah dont beat yourself up

What happened to JohnnyBravo. And don't kys pls. I-its ok

How the fuck do these games work? Is it one person controlling a team or a bunch of people playing? What board do I go to see more?

>>/sp/81854779

Literally read the wiki.

JohnnyBravo stepped down as manager, seeing as he had already won two stars and wished to take some time off. He had a good stint as /sp/ manager last cup and got them promoted to Winter, but due to personal reasons he stepped down as manager.

AI vs AI, with the managers setting the tactics for the game. It's over on the link in this pastebin: pastebin.com/2zSxXwmb

This is the elite cup and you need to qualify for it, 2 elite cups (winter/summer) and 2 minor cups (autumn/spring babby). To qualify for the elite cup you need to place in the top 16 of the previous elite or the top 16 of the preceding babby cup.

More info at implyingrigged.info/

AI controlled, one person decides tactics, subs players etc. Each board votes for their own players. Read the wiki for more information.

It's literally CPU vs CPU, however, we, as real life managers, do the tactics and subs and whatnot. There's a lot more into it, and the history of the cup is really interesting.

To learn more, visit implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

Don't be too sour over this, sometimes RNG just favors heavily a single team. Remember it's all for fun!
t. mlp

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

mlp just got fucking crushed by the news! They thought they were actualy good for once.

Seconding this, thanks for a good match Veeky Forums, it was fun even if RNGesus fucked you over.

Hey guys. Popped over here from /mlp/
Sorry the game didn't go so well, sounds like the manager made a bit of a mistake. We all run into bad luck sometimes and we all run into good luck sometimes.

Well, wish us luck in the next round. If we lose it we're out.
Thanks for a good game guys.

Veeky Forums has 2 stars too?

>you won't find it anywhere else
>he said in a Veeky Forums thread

They have two stars too, idiot.

>getting beat by a bunch of horse fuckers

Is this the true power of Veeky Forums?

nipples

no user

/mlp/ here too

Sorry things went that bad for you guys, but you gave us a morale boost we really needed,

I wish you guys luck

GTFO idiot
-/mlp/

Stop being a shitty sport, we're here for fun and Veeky Forums just had a bad day. They wouldn't have two stars themselves if they weren't competent.

I don't think that was ever mentioned but thank you for stating it anyway

Correct. When did anyone ever say Veeky Forums was not competent?

Oh! You were talking about the guy before it saying that /mlp/ thought it was good for once. I got it now.
Yeah you don't get two stars without knowing what you're doing.

Good luck next time Veeky Forums

Considering you played against the best team in the history of 4cc, this is not really surprising. Don't sack yourself GreekDude, losses like this happen against /mlp/.

>Veeky Forums loses
>/a/ doesn't

ehh, it's a wash

I don't know how you can be that proud of /mlp/ given our performance the last few months.𛲠

They have the most cup wins: 2 elite and 1 babby cup wins.

Well, two stars' two stars, I guess. Looking forward to playing against you guys again. Cheers.

we can still win against /u/, r-right?

Ok...newfag here...what the actual FUCK is going on in this thread?

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_Cup
Kino

I've been browsing this board regularly for 2 years and this is the first cup thread I've seen.

And it was today of all days.

Hey manager, maybe next time don't use suicide tactics. 3-2-5 was begging to get anal invaded and that's what happened. I assume from the "change all sliders after the first concession" thing that you fucked up and forgot to submit a nightly export for today.

I'm really fucking disappointed. Do better.

I'm honestly amazed this thread is still up, usually the hotpockets remove these threads straight away. I was making threads on Veeky Forums for last year's cups, and they almost never lasted more than 10min

That explains why I've never seen one. I browse the catalog top to bottom too.