Slipped disc what i do?

help me pls im losing gains

Other urls found in this thread:

cellmedicine.com/stem-cell-therapy-for-spinal-cord-injury/
youtube.com/watch?v=2c-fD-9enIw.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol gg

it's machines for lower body from here on out for you unless you feel like rolling the dice everytime you put a bar on your back or pick one off the floor after you recover

Go to Mexico and get some spic to inject stem cells in your back

Lie on your back and hug your knees to your chest. You should feel your lower back flatten out against the floor. Nothing strenuous. Just taking pressure off your discs.

Guess you won't be pulling off the floor or pressing overhead for a while. Hello, bench, leg press, and pullups. I guess you could T-bar row.

To be honest with you dude I did a year of PT for this and it didn’t do shit. I took MK-677 and BPC-157 for 3 months and it fixed this along with a knee problem I had. I’d recommend that but obviously do a fuck ton of research first.

Veeky Forums census time

how did you guys sustain this lower back injury?

Let it heal. Lol. People slip discs all the time. Just don't load your spine until it feels better. Do planks.

My PT said it’s usually many small things over months and then one last straw that breaks the camels back. For me it was probably poor form on OHP and deadlifts for months, and then one day deadlifts didn’t feel right at all, and then the next day on squats I hit snap city and couldn’t walk.

what makes you think it was poor deadlift form and not poor squat form

have a had a hard time walking straight cus of the pain, cant wait to get back to the fucking gym

- McKenzie
- biking machines
- cortisone injections

took about three years, first, I was just kind of avoiding everything, that made it worse. got through the bad times after having two cortisone injections. I stayed away from deadlifts for two years after that, now slooowly going back to it in hopes to regain some power and hopefully reverse some of the damage.

that being said, my back never fully recovered. i feel nerve pain every day. it is the herniation pushing my nerve root. doctors have told me that i may have sudden paralysis if i hurt my back again, which though still gives me chance to walk again as long as i just call an ambulance and have an operation immediately.

i was asking how you got the injury, not how you live with it

that sounds fucking brutal and i want to avoid whatever you did to fuck your back up

I have a herniated disk and I've been doing hyperextensions and it has done wonders for my back. I can pretty much do anything besides squats and deadlifts

im different responder, just saw your question and replied

anyhow, 2.5x bw on deadlift and one day moons were not aligned or bad warmup or whatever and snap snap snap

>slipping a disc
glad im not genetic trash who has to worry about injuries like this

your time will come

when it does you will remember this post

I’ve always had good squat form and never had back pain on squatting until it slipped.

Literally how does this happen

>all this talk about deadlifts and I've just started incorporating them regularly into my routine

maybe reading through this thread will help you user. There are alternatives.

here

Hi Caitlin!

>waves

It has literally nothing to do with genetics you moron

Rows, Deads and Squats on a regular basis with inadequate recovery will fuck you up. Even if you're doing it all perfectly people often overextend themselves without knowing it.

I fixed mine doing extremely light sumo deadlifts and seeing a physiotherapist but it took a long ass time my dude and my experience may differ to yours take it slow

>chill out on lifting for 2-3 weeks
>come back and do bodybuilding style high rep accessory training
>fix form on big lifts, only do singles and make sure you have 0 pain

I got hit by a car in a head on collision while on my motorbike; 120kmh combined collision

hahahahahahahahahaha

one of us

one of us

why the fuck would you squat the day after you deadlift

low bar squats

yeah my back injury was the best thing that ever happened for my chest and arms

I creep on Michelle Lee's IG all the time. She's perfect.

This, either do singles or 8+ reps for Squats and Deadlifts.
All of my injuries have happened in 3-5 rep zone.

I need the instagram username my dude. Michelle Lee is too common of a name

holy fuck dude are you still in one piece?

Been dealing with a L5 herniated disk for almost s year now. I am still seeking the way myself. But obviously drop squat and deadlift,OHP only under a plate. Swimming is really good it relieves the daily pressure of just standing and shit. Stench and strengthen core. Were all going to make it user.

Powerclean 2 plates 2 months after I started training.

oral or injected, for both? These are really intriguing substances, I've got some occasional (but low grade) back pain that it would be nice to be without, but mainly I would be excited to have something that heals tendon/ligament micro tears so I my pulleys could recover from climbing faster.

this is the only option that will actually help you

cellmedicine.com/stem-cell-therapy-for-spinal-cord-injury/

cant find her

pls respond

slipped disc isn't a spinal cord injury
its just some bulge pressing on some nerves, surgery is an easy solution to it

Surgery is a lazy solution to it*

You won't be taking away the cause which is shit posture and poor motor patterns. You'll just reinjure yourself.

How do I know if I slipped a disc? I hurt my lower back yesterday doing squats, its like the 3rd time its happened where it hurts to stand up straight and I have to move really slowly and carefully but I'm usually ok after a few days. Is that a slipped disc?

>that woman
>perfect
Not a virgin and had cum on her face. Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.
Disgusting.

Do not do surgery it took me 3 yers to recover but you have to know that it will never truly heal
on the flip side I still squat and if my form is wrong i feel it immediately thus I will never fuck my back up again due to this

I think I slipped a disc but didn't know until I read this thread. I hurt myself squatting (was doing 5 sets of 12-15 of 1pl8), got hurt on the last set. Took some time off (like a month), tried squatting 1pl8 again and really, really hurt myself. Hurt to walk or stand up straight and spent the entire day on the couch. It hurts too much to squat any significant amount of weight, I can deadlift with perfect form fine, OHP hurt a bit but not so much anymore, barbell rows hurt, too. Leg presses and calf raises with machines are fine, though. The pain is only on the left side of my lower back and is aggravated if I sit too long. Doesn't go down the leg.

Should I start injecting BPC?

I drove a shitty 120cc motorbike over 1600km across Vietnam, only to top it off by sitting in the same awkward position on a cheap budget 16h flight from vietnam back to europe.
After that I suffered from lower back pain radiating to my leg; 3 months of intense pain, followed by 3 more of somewhat okay to deal with pain. Now its still sensitive but doesnt hurt anymore.

Whenever you are done LARPing, tell me her Instagram.

maleahquan on insta

maleahquan on insta

Look up Stuart McGill and Brian Carroll. Stuart McGill's book on fixing your own back pain helped me.

Also, here is how Jonnie Candito did a video on this youtube.com/watch?v=2c-fD-9enIw.

maleahquan on insta

I have had three hernias and maintained muscle mass through all three. I would recommend the following:

>rest
give yourself at least a week of nothing more that stretching that supports your lower back. Knees to chest on a comfortable, firm surface. Heat packs. Warm showers. Do not try to exercise.

>resistance bands
Purchase some of these, and once your pain goes down, begin using them to work out slowly. Focus on the movement and feeling your Individual muscles contract and release. Don't overdo it. Go slow.

>once you range of motion has returned
Do pilates. Seriously, get into the habit of strengthening your core and lower back while you increase flexibility. If you do not do this, you will never be free from this sort of pain.

Good luck user, I know sciatica is a fucking bitch.