Craving chinese food, but i'm trying to eat healthy

craving chinese food, but i'm trying to eat healthy

what's some healthy chinese food i can order?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodland.com/recipe-categories/asian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plain white rice

wtf

plain brown rice

anything in moderation is healthy.
"clean eating" is just a made up term by nutrition companies

carbs is carbs
protein is protein
fat is fat

hnnnnng I too want Chinese food

Egg fu yung is basically an omelette

Boil your neighbor's cat and serve it over dirty brown rice for an authentic Chinese experience

How about some miso soup?

Fried rice?

how about you eat some fucking chinese food today and burn off/ eat less the other day?

1700mg sodium is 1700mg sodium

is this ok?

looks good dude, lots of protein

>t. Conagra Mcburger bell-stein

>order
make your own. There are plenty of "healthy" or normal alternatives.

foodland.com/recipe-categories/asian
american site so if your american you can probably find most of these things in your store or have them easily available on amazon.

If there's a Panda Express near you, their grilled teriyaki chicken is good and has fantastic macros. Get mixed veggies as your side to be extra healthy.

plus when you make it yourself, you can calculate all your calories and see everything that goes into it.

brb going to Trader Joe’s

>not taking the micronutrient pill this badly

This

Nutrition is a meme

I get all my macros filled at Wendy’s and Papa John’s

Ur craving msg then.

get some thai food breh
Or real chinese food.
The problem with chinese food in murica is its all deepfried and slathered in corn syrup sauce
ive found thai places will be more authentic and offer food with taste based on spices and herbs as opposed to muh sugar

>Western "Chinese"
Nothing, order Thai or Vietnamese instead.

Broccli Beef!!!

>Wendys

I love Chinese food to death, I can eat it every night. But that trash is so calorie dense and unhealthy.

I usually get the noodles and the hunan chicken and I feel like I gain another 20 pounds just by eating it, and that my workout for the past week has been invalidated.

soy was mentioned 4 times in those ingredients

Is the soy that they put in Chinese/Japanese as bad as the soylent trash the vegans use?

I lost 7 pounds in one week from eating this.

I lost so much weight when I was in college because I lived next to the best goddamn takeout place in the world. Chicken & brocoli with white rice lunch special. Every, single, day. Not even kidding. It was my only meal. I've tasted 100 takeout spots but none compares to that one.

Darn it I'm trying to eat clean but this thread is making me crave Chinese food again

learn how to make the chinese food you like, and you can control what ingredients you use. EZ PZ

I would fucking love if that was true.
I know you're memeing me though.

virtually nothing as they put grease on everything. you should make your own.

Try buing corn and quinoa vegan spaghetti and basically just replace every unhealthy igredient for a healthy one etc

ive had this shit before
>chicken nuggets
>sugar sauce
tastes decent but objectively its garbage

Cauliflower fried rice is something I've been meaning try, it replaces rice and there's a bunch of recipes out there

>what are micro nutrients
All that fat, protein and carbs for soooo little vitamins, minerals, antioxidants etc..

>muh vitamins and minerals

>buy stir fry beef
>buy frozen pack of stir fry veggies
>buy szechuan sauce
fix. eat.

Broccoli beef

Me too, I just had to chop off my dick.

Orange Chicken

Beef and Broccoli muh nigga

hits all the macros

Get some charsiu pork and then clean out the fat youself and have it with some plain white rice

Cook it yourself, it isn't difficult.