*blocks your estrogen*

*blocks your estrogen*

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22040036
jarvm.com/articles/Vol8Iss3/Vol8 Iss3Alrefaie.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank u onion desu. The jews are putting estrogen in my water and rice to prevent me from being the apex predator i am.

Does anyone have a recipe for a smoothie for consuming raw onions? I hate the flavor of raw onion, but with enough fruit, I might be able to stomach it.

lmao still defending this meme, are we? holy shit this is the saddest fucking board i swear

You hate the flavor of memory apples?
>never gonna make it

what's really sad is that you faggots JUST started eating onions while i've been doing so my entire life

everytime i'm in line to order food somewhere and some stupid scrawny little bitch in front of me goes "hurr no onions please" i literally want to grab him by the throat and rip his faggot head off. not only are onions delicious, but it's been known for YEARS that they raise test levels

if you did not know this already, kill your parents for their failure during your upringing

Chop them with mint and lemon juice. Bit of salt to finish them thinly sliced tomato down the hatch.

Actually it's your sissyboy appearance and mannerisms that are doing that.
Fuck off you shitstain.

>onion smoothie
sounds vile and disgusting. just make pico de gallo instead
>chopped onion
>chopped tomato
>juice of half a lemon
>salt to taste
>optional: black pepper, cilantro, chopped jalapenos

tastes great, goes well as a side with pretty much any meat dish, or just as a snack with tortilla chips

So do you have a single human study showing results`?

Are red onions better than white onions?

>being this cucked by the jew media
Listen up brainlet stop drinking water or youll grow tits and never make it. Im trying to help you ya cuck.

KIKE FAGGOT DETECTED

ELIMINATION PROTOCOL AUTHORIZED

bye bye shekelstein

I'll ask again, do you have a single human study showing results`?

I am the human study and im fuckin jacked and crush white pussy on the regular. Shit is so money

some dude did a case study on himself
ate a ton of onions and got bloodwork done a month later, test went up by some 15% i believe?

>dude n=1 lmao
i know but its better than nothing

Based user. Have that and some Al pastor and get ready for some crazy shit

>he requires (((evidence)))

So that's a no, as I though, as you were brainlets.

That's within natural variation.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say "i am the problem"

Shut up you fucking sissyboy. You're a wimp like everyone on this contaminant board. You all are cancer. I will break your nose if I see you

You ever post again and I'll rip your face off with my teeth.

yeah, because "natural variation" for test has a ridiculously wide definition. anything between like 350 and 1200 is considered natural. a dude around the lower end of 'natural' could more than double his test and still beconsidered 'natural' lmao.

you got something better, feel free to post it.
as it stands, the evidence for onions boosting your test is questionable and dubious. but even so, there is literally no downside to eating the onions. even if the test boost doesnt happen, nothing bad will happen to you, because all you did is eat a pretty healthy vegetable.
there's no reason to not eat the onion.

>he requires evidence
Study or not it's just a fucking vegetable, why do you need a reason to eat them

That's not what I ment by natural, it's within what one persons test is expected to vary.

Of course I eat onions, but I won't be memed.

Can more estrogren/lower test lead to hair loss? Know a guy who would never eat onions even as a kid and started going bald in high school. His favorite food would be pizza and nuggers with ketchup if that helps you understand what the rest of his diet probably looked like.

no

>spotted

"In younger balding men, elevated estrogen levels are also common."
Get the fuck out you dirty shill. Estrogen in men causes balding, which is why so many soyboys are going bald.

Adding fresh onion to chili is also a great way to get it down.

hahaha fag

retards
balding in men happens because DHT (dihydrotestosterone, stronger version of testo) damages hair follicles in your scalp. the sensitivity of said follicles to DHT generally increases with age, and is largely genetically predetermined. estrogen doesnt have anything to do with it.

Add some olive oil and seasonal beggies to that mix

DHT and estrogen aren't the same thing. There is a relationship when it comes to baldness, but it's not so cut and dry.

Onions improve virtually any savory dish and have next to no calories, truly the broest of veggies.

It's A FUCKING VEGETABLE. One of thr most commonly grown all over the world it is not meme it is food. EAT IT!
Only americans have to coerced into eating natural food

Either way onions are proven to have antifungal and imune boosting properties, just like garlic. Forbinstancevyou thinks onions ""smell""" . They dont they clean the air around them . It s why garbage smells awful but a freshly cut onion smrlls nice.

they are probably both symptoms of the same disease and/or overall bad health, rather than one causing the other
i put onions in everything and always liked them before the memes
my dad used to eat only onions and salt some days and he was very high test. but i guess everyone who grew up in the 70s and 80s was higher test than 90% of men nowadays

>BALDNESS
>CUT AND DRY

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

>ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

10 rats, fucking hell......

will i stink up a phillips juicer if i use it to make onion juice? sounds easier than forcing myself to eat them

Hahaha, weak soyboy

mint lowers test

What type of onion? Does it matter for test

got the screen shot for future use

nice that shit site didnt work for me

Spotted the JEW RAT

>oy veyyyyyyyy . my feeble outdated genetics make me prone to anger

>truly the broest of veggies
That's potatoes.

an onion smoothie is just a salad

>ONE UGLY BALD AUTIST, NO META ANALYSES

*teleports behind your oestrogen*

pssh....nuthin' personnel....hormonal kike

>everyone losing their minds instead of just doing it for a month to see what happens

>this vegetable blocks estrogen
>you got a source for that claim?
>REEEEE JUST EAT IT WHO CARES IF I CANT SITE THAT CLAIM
Actual children.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22040036

>Estrogenicity of outer scales of onion

>This estrogenic activity could be attributed to the quercetin and daidzein content, and activation of estrogenic receptors, as these effects disappeared after blockage of E2 receptors.

Seems like you fags got tricked by the jews again.

I make a salad like this but with cucumber too, it's freaking great

yeah we really need to get a bunch of Veeky Forumsizens to take the test

I love garlic, onions and pineapple. No idea if it actually raises test, but I'll eat them. Only I'll cook onion most of the time.

> I literally want to grab him by the throat
Too bad it was a hologram, fuckboi

I gotta get in on this spanish food. Sounds delightful

the test used regular onions, but there aren't substantial differences in various onions

For gains, add a can of drained tuna to the pico. Two cans are better.

hormone imbalance can affect your hair

Holy shit you guys actually fell for the meme, go find a "REPUTABLE" source that claims onions reduce estrogen... You know what actually does this?

Brocolli
cauliflower
Kale
mofcuking collard greens...

Y'all are fucking stupid sometimes, seriously.

shoo shoo schlomo

Onionman? Are you new?

>Spontaneous myometrial contractions were more frequent and having greater amplitude in onion extract treated group when compared to control group. [1]
>Our results support the hypothesis that onion scales extract contains specific estrogen like compounds (quercetin and daidzein). We are aiming to enhance our understanding of the spectrum of mechanisms that influence the biological responses of the uterus to these compounds and to achieve an appropriate formula that could be of value in the management of postmenopausal health disorders. [1]
>uterus
> [1] jarvm.com/articles/Vol8Iss3/Vol8 Iss3Alrefaie.pdf
This'll come in handy when I'm giving birth in the squat rack ...
>to all kinds of gainz.

Should woman still eat onions? I've been eating tons, even before the onion meme started. But I only eat them fried or boiled in soups, never raw.

If you think ONE guy eating onions, not controlling for ANY other factors, having NO control, with just THREE data point counts as a study you need to kys.

It's okay if you don't eat them raw. Cooked or fried onions don't work for estrogen reduction

The actual notable result was estradiol down 60-some %.

Bro-tip: Higher estradiol = lower free test = up-regulation of DHT production

It is quite literally a case study, and he at least claims to have a very regimented lifestyle.

do this

youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4

Doesn't raw onion burn your tongue?

Just installed an onion filter to my tap

put tuna in it for protein and there we go

nah, you're a fag, fag.

Are you actually this offended by the discussion of the 1000% scientific FACT that onions turn you into an absolute killing machine and make all bitches within a 100 mile radius wet af? What the fucks wrong with you, bitch?

>tfw some people in this thread are legit angry because of guys eating onions
time for a mental checkup boys

your autistic obsession over studies is not healthy

what we know so far:
>onions contain known aromatase inhibitors
>aromatase inhibitors reduce the conversion of testosterone into estradiol
>onion juice has been shown to increase testosterne in rats
>one internet autist has reported increased test and lowered estrogen after eating a lot of onions for a month

outright dismissing all of this becauase BUT MUH STUDIES is childish, especially when there is literally no downside to eating more onions. at worst, you end up eating a bunch of extra veggies, which has never hurt anyone desu

g-guys?

ive been eating a clove of garlic every morning for quite a while now.
i wonder what its doing to me.

what kind of pathetic faggot are you that you cant eat raw onion without crying lmao
have you ever eaten actual spicy food in your life

All that estrogen might be causing mood swings

More likely than not onions raise test. You don't need 99% confidence to eat vegetables

You have no idea what the fuck youre talking about.
Reference values =/= natural variation you fucking pleb.
Let this meme live so dumbasses waste money on onions.

>waste money on onions
oh nooo! the catastrophic financial loss of buying a pound of onions for a dollar! how will i ever recover from it?

this vile onion meme will surely drive me into poverty!

Oh nooo I totally didn't foresee some uneducated fag say that.
It's still money you worthless fag.

>have you ever eaten actual spicy food in your life
No. I once tied eating an onion. It took me two hours and I did cry many times. It made me reflect on my life. My tongue wasn't the same for few days.

>hahaha look at these dumbasses spend their money on healthy food! how embarassing!

Literally nobody said that. You're retarded.
The whole thread is about the "onions boost test" meme.

you still dont get it lmao
even if the test boost meme turns out to be false (which hasnt happened yet) onions are still very healthy to eat regardless of test

??? NOBODY IS SAYING ONIONS ARE UNHEALTHY YOU FUCKING RETARD KEK.
IF YOU BUY THEM SOLELY BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THEY BOOST TEST, YOU ARE WASTING MONEY. I CLEARLY SAID THAT. DON'T MOVE THE GOAL POSTS, IDIOT. IS PIC RELATED YOU?

>I'm THE onion guy

A little bit of acid goes a long way towards cutting the less pleasant parts of onion flavour.
Doesn't matter if its fruit juice (pineapple, lime, lemon) or vinegar (balsamic, worcerstershire sauce, apple cider).

Nice to know.