It's a lifestyle
Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
Read some books about steroids
Aquire chemistry knowledge

Ask your stupid questions on reddit

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on />roiding for this/

Steroids are for manlet faggots

Dudes, have any of you been diagnosed with low Test? I'm having this problem and don't know what to do so i came here.

I went to doc for possible small gyno, did some blood tests and came with 230 ng/dL of test (apparently 240-900 being normal range), she told me to do another one and came with 260 and some other hormones where low as well, i'll see her in 2 months at very least, any similar experiences or advices? I haven't gained a single pound after my first year of working out(5 years ago)

With that level of test you could literaslly throw a stone and find a clinic to prescribe you test.

so you trained for 4 years without gaining anything? are you mentally retarded

i live in south america, i don't even know if that stuff exist here, but i'll check, i mostly want a permanent solution if there might be

i gained 14kg the first year by doing pushups + pullups + run, but after that i only got a bit leaner and harder even after adding weights to bodyweight exercises and following stricter routines, i've got no clue i thought it was natural not to gain that much, but from that to nothing it was sad

>i live in south america
Just go to a pharmacy and buy test

how much gear to achieve kultiran daddy mode

when will this meme go away stop posting please

whats his routine lads

>i live in south america, i don't even know if that stuff exist here, but i'll check, i mostly want a permanent solution if there might be
if the doctors don't prescribe you test just go online and buy some test and pin yourself

25 daily quests now go away

Gonna run a test only cycle. 1g/ week (500mg Monday/Thursday). Sound good? Any last minute suggestions?

why not run an oral if you want a little extra on a test cycle?

What are the odds I knocked up this chic?

>be 30 yo, on gear non stop for 5 years
>on 600-1000mg deca for the last 2 yrs
>been off for a month but 2 weeks ago i still took a shot of deca test and eq so maybe im only off for 2 weeks?
>yesterday and 3 days ago i intramuscularly injected 5000iu of premixed expired uncooled hcg
>girl is ovulating today
>just creamed her also did so the last few days
>also could be my imagination but my nuts seem bigger and heavier

can you guys give me a srs answer thanks

what are the odds my nuts are up and running and shes pregnant?

shes 30 and african

my test is on the lower range. I'm thinking on start taking some aromatase inhibitor and see if it raises to the upper end.

why are you having sex with a nigger

>>be 30 yo, on gear non stop for 5 years
>>on 600-1000mg deca for the last 2 yrs
are you a big guy? post picture

i have weird fetishes

answer the question first im freaking out here

what is that?

I was considering dbol. Going for strength over size. I know my boy Clarence runs it

150mg p/week for life. Go now

odds are low but defo possible, you are stupid as hell

now post pics, i wanna see what blasting deca for 2 years straight looks like lol

Split it up into EOD pins so you get more stable blood levels and it's easier to dose your AI

it's a class of drugs that blocks the testosterone conversion into estrogen.

this is after few weeks on that off cycle demotivation life but yeah just imagine somewhat leaner and fuller

daddy

are you saying shes pregnant?
brb suicide

Why isn't she on birth control?

jesus fuk i just hope shes not preg

I'm doing nofap and the slight test boost is turning me into a maniac (in a good way)

is that how you feel when you pin test?

200mg EOD alright?

post body dyel natty scum

I'd say 250 assuming that you've got 250mg/ml test.

Is a joke newfag

This brews pip is crazy.
I think ill try one more inject but I cant keep this up.
Probably sell some and buy from somebody competent.
>when you cant even mix anabolic koolaid right

How much BA did you use?
Did you use a new type of oil?
Did you get a new raw supplier?

2%
No
No

I want to do roids, but I don't want to "cycle" just blast cruise cause I'm already 33years old and have a lot of lifting experience.

But I also want to have kids and don't want fertility issues, should I just wait a few years? Maybe start at 35 after the lady gets pregnant?
Is HCG enough to conceive while cruising? Will babies come out "different" if youre body is full of androgens?

Well that's fucking weird innit. If they're from our favorite gay chinese animal then pretty much every lab is going to be using those same raws too (unless you want to buy pharma test).

No its old test. Pre gay bears
No clue what I did
Test had melted into a wax ball but Im pretty sure I got it sorted on the double boiler

Use 1% BA reeeeeeeee. Everything I make is pretty good; test, tren, mast, EQ, deca.

What percentage of B.B. did you use and concentration of gear mg/ml

Like super old LMC level?

Enjoy your infections
20 bb, it ended up being like 250 cause the wax sludged a filter

Yeah.
I wonder if FL married lillie yet

Wew. Never gotten an infection and pharma uses 1%. That’s weird though because it should’ve brewed fine.

I hope he did marry her or atleast stays in contact just for fun. Inb4 the gay bear is actually FL.

No wait. Older?
Shit was it Eurobio. Cause the var is winny, but the adrol is good so maybe not

No itwas eurobio
Was it?

Yeah I cant figure it out, not like 2% would do THIS
Maybe I had 2 terrible pins in a row lol

>when you brew worse than stoya

Ew I remember you talking about EB like 3 years ago. I get paranoid if anything is older than a year and usually toss it.

I always got really bad pip from 2% gear but if you’ve done it in the past and been fine I guess it was something else. Whatever happened to stoya and farmer with his goat named BL?

I literally can't remember if it was eb or lmc
Its old though
Itll be less potent but it shouldnt be toxic like this. I wonder if like 10% of it was junk chemicals and I just made toxic stew
Now im afraid ill accidentally come off. Damn china man

No idea what happened to stoya
Farmers natty withno goats.
A moment of silence for our fallen comrade

>tfw you make an oral that should last 2 months
>tfw it only lasts 1 month
>mfw taking twice the dose as i thought i was
good thing it was only a sarm, so no liver damage
maybe cancer tho

at least you don't brew worse than JJ

>Oops I took double mtren rip

I dunno I think I need to go into the brewers hall of shame after this one

Maybe ill pawn it off and get a prebrewed panda gallon lol

He was good til the hair problems or whatever it was right at the end.

Is it causing swelling and shit or just pip? Maybe filter some sterile oil and cut it 50/50 in the syringe to see if it makes it better.
>natty withno goats
Wow. RIP.

Lots of swelling
Not much color
Cant tell if I have a fever from it or in general we'll see next few days
If there is a fever from it Im assuming its unsterile chemical garbage

I'd say you should just buy a years worth of raws at once, but I always end up ordering more because I want to try something exotic.
Also as an fyi, you can get a lot of orals into a solution (even most of the ones which usually won't hold, aside from var) using DMSO.

Yeah thats how I ended up with such old test lol
Hows it taste, glycerin is tasty

Kind of like an off garlic
I don't think that solution vs suspension matters that much for most orals though, I just thought it was kind of cool.
The only compound that I've used it with is ralox though, and it held at a 15mg/ml concentration.

Daily reminder to sleep on the floor for ultimate comfy.

Yeah, says polar and nonpolar
Crazy
Garlic isnt so bad

Im about to sleep several feet above the ground and there is nothing you can do about it

You'll never be kawaii.

Thats what Azusa is for.

Broke 192 btw.
Order your estrogen now.

What's your AI and dosage on that amount of deca? I'm having issues with just 400mg so cant image how you're beating it

>going from 170 to 192 in a fucking month
I know that you were glycogen depleted, but god damn. Or did you start taking the anadrol and get bloated from that?

The adrol is part of it lol
Also doing 2adays and eating 5k cal
Well this week was weird cause pip and fever but Ill mush my arms tomorrow I swear

After reading Veeky Forums for awhile I started noticing symptoms of low test in myself. When my annual physical came up I asked doc to measure test. Results came back at 339, referred me to endocrinologist who sent me for another blood test and it measured at 300. Said it was fine and within normal ranges, come back in 6 months for retest.

Fuck this bullshit. I just placed my first gear order this week. I plan to blast and cruise for a few years and then TRT for life.

sanity wise only 500kcal vs water fast??

PSMF is superior to both

can i have some of my protein as carbs on psmf?
ty btw

>Aquire chemistry knowledge
If I get a degree in biochemistry can I become a steroid kingpin?

What supplements will make me horny all the time?

Anyone here successfully get off the jooce and return to natty life? I am considering it after about three years of blasting and cruising. I'm just tired of worrying about estrogen and I've kind of lost the passion for bodybuilding lately. I have pharma nolvadex handy.

theoretically what would suicide by dnp be like

Your internal organs would cook themselves. Leading to complete organ failure. Once you brain reaches 108° brain death begins

I'm truly really astonished by how much a few degrees of Fahrenheit matters.

mixed dnp power with my friends preworkout lmao cant wait until he starts feeling the burn gonna be hilarious

LARP
A
R
P

nice blog post

It would be extremely painful

poor cunt we need an expert opinion here

I'm afraid that if I pin I'll somehow fuck it up in terms of diet or routine.
Should I just pin it today and see what happens?

Just pinned my first 250mg. I'm one of the cook guys now. How long until this shit kicks in, any notice anything physical on like the 2 week mark?

Anyways though haha thank for the help guys, love you!

Just work out and do some cardio so you don't end up getting a heart attack. With 2weeks you'll notice some changes, but it depends how you much you work out and your routine.

Hello fellow redditors I’m going to cruise 250 test e, aromasin or arimidex and what dose to not crash Estero?

You wake up with this body tomorrow morning. What u do?

What's the point of using vast types of testosterone analogues instead of just more testosterone? This is an actual academic question I have. Does deca promote muscle and strength gain through pathways that are distinct to the way testosterone does?

Haven't you eventually saturated your androgen receptors?

what to do about high progesterone that's causing a gyno and destroying my libido?

Use the same technology to swap into a better body and burn this one.

any UK bros here know where to get decent ephedrine.

I had a good supply of EPH500 extreme tucked away but when I opened one of the bottles recently the white tablets had turned red... not sure if the rest are fakes or if it's just something that happens when they're expired...

meme‘d

pic is me natty posting in a steron thread

TM pharma

What are the odds I knocked up this chic?

>be 30 yo, on gear non stop for 5 years
>on 600-1000mg deca for the last 2 yrs
>been off for a month but 2 weeks ago i still took a shot of deca test and eq so maybe im only off for 2 weeks?
>yesterday and 3 days ago i intramuscularly injected 5000iu of premixed expired uncooled hcg
>girl is ovulating today
>just creamed her also did so the last few days
>also could be my imagination but my nuts seem bigger and heavier

can you guys give me a srs answer thanks

what are the odds my nuts are up and running and shes pregnant?

I COULDNT SLEEP SHIT HAS ME FRIGHTENED

no homo but your skin is so smooth could you post an ass shot facing the camera doggy style?

half a tablet arimidex twice a week
half a tablet caber twice a week

i some mild gyno on the right side since puberty tho

embrace nigger kid

tfw haven‘t fucked since 2 years cause I almost knocked a thot up and decided to not be stupid

except:
I fucked a infertile Milf (sister of my stepmother,ayyyyy) on christmas
was goat af would highly recommend

how much worse would anadrol make my hairloss?

i use dutasteride trying to maintain what i got

srsly might kill myself if shes pregnant

not gonna live my life like a slave

all I can do for you, faggot
It‘s ok

Kill her then?
It‘s you or her
why not kill her then

1 white = 1 + 1/2 niggers

I never see anyone here talk about letro. Anyone use it to successfully reduce gyno?

You fucking posted this in the last 2 threads. Fuck off. You've got all the answers you're going to get.