What do in a Friday night?

What do in a Friday night?

I like to play videogames for a bit and then jack off and go to bed.

brap god

heavy as fuck deadlifts

same thing I did yesterday and the day before that

hear my father berate me till 1am because I'm a failure

stay awake till 6am arguing about race on Veeky Forums

go to sleep around 7am, wake up around 3pm and do nothing again.

>fapx2
>watch romantic movie and cry myself to sleep
>sleep at 11
>wake up 8 jack off and gym

user,

Your father is right. He was always right. He loves you and wants the best for you. Now, get out there and do something constructive. Here are some suggestions.

Post this pic randomly everyday, roll,
and do one of the activities mentioned. Dont give up user.

Not the user you were replying to but rolling anyway.

Not OP but rolling anyway

roll.

this is what I need tonight

Rolling

Rolling.

read! hell yeah, just got a copy of Endurance by F.A. Worsley (the captain of the Shackleton expedition)

rolling again because I need to stop masturbating constantly

Just done this, rolling again

Messaged the qt314 I'm hitting on, things are going well gonna aske her out next week. Feels good fellas

>Invite everyone I know out or to hang out at least early today or yesterday.
>Not a single reply
What the fuck do I do guys? I live in a college town, huge college, should I just go to the bars solo or something and meet randoms?

worry about tomorrow

Lift
maybe go out with friends
watch anime

Friday night? Time to browse the 'ch0n!

Well, I have a plan of squeezing one out here in a few minutes, then drink beer alone in my garage until I finish my AK build, or black out. Whichever comes first. Living the dream ladies. Living the dream.

Put things in my butt

erfdvh

Roll, i also need this

Party tomorrow

Get work done and play guitar/keyboard today

Work

delay breaking up with my gf

fuck side chick

watch me get 99

Fuck this bitch she never puts anything out. No one cares about your amateur photography.

Since I'm a loser with no friends, I'll go ahead and roll

gonna play some vidya and go to sleep, going /out/ tomorrow so got to get up early. comfy weekend ahead bros

I’ve been spending time with my 15 weeks old daughter, worked out with her playing in a chair beside me. Now eating cottage cheese in bed while wife sleeping on my right and daughter is finally sleeping on my left.

Got my first date tomorrow since my gf dumped me, Veeky Forums. I'm excited.

Rolllll0

Nice man.

Its middary Saturday here about to break 19hr dast then go for kayak lads. Enjoy ur friday and go easy on the liquid jew.

No fucking clue. I'll probably play Eve a bit. May have a single beer because muh macros. May watch a movie. Eat dinner. Have some proton powder.

Just a Friday. Just another day.

godspeed user

am going out with some chick i met at the gym this morning

Pizza and wow, can't wait

Runescape and cry myself to sleep

heroin and pizza, comfy fridays

Ask her out now. If things are good she could get bored in a week. Not even joking kid. Strike when the iron is hot, I lost a girl because I waited a week to ask her out instead of right away.

How’d that go? Gym seems like a shit place to hit on women.
Wtf are you doing on fit

user,

You gotta make a change man. Go outside. Go for a walk. Do something that you feel is out if your comfort bubble. No man is meant to embrace mediocrity.

cry myself to sleep , wondering why i cant get a gf....

Veeky Forums really is just /r9k/ with muscles

>Your father is right. He was always right. He loves you and wants the best for you

Solid night out bran-dog

this. attraction is fleeting. you ever get the feels for some girl you used to be into but then you go on living your life and forget about her again? don't pass the moment up

we were on the same rack, she was squatting roughly the same weight i was supposed to ohp today. i noticed she had a nice ass so i asked her how long she'd been lifting. then shot the shit while we were resting between sets and asked her out when she was about to leave for her next exercise.

>Gym seems like a shit place to hit on women.

It is. I'm too busy and focused on my own stuff to even talk to other people while I'm there. Plus, women think being talked to is rape, so no thanks.

rolling again it's raining outside

Rolling down the river

rolling for gains

google a bunch of fringe culture bullshit posted on /pol/ get mad at /pol/ read /x/ google /x/ stuff then get mad at /x/ then go to sleep?

whoa I need to leave this website

kek

Drinking some wine alone today.
Pretty comfy desu.

>stay awake till 6am arguing about race on Veeky Forums
Doing God's work user

women have really good peripheral vision. like better than men. this is why you get caught staring at someone's tits but stacy can ogle your junk without you even realizing it.

so one of the ways you can interact with craploads of women at bars/clubs is just create a vibe with literally anyone, guy or girl that crosses your path. women who aren't talking to you will notice out the corner of their eyes that you're doing this, and when you're talking to them later it comes off as 100% natural.

turns out it's pretty much the same thing anywhere. obviously if you don't want to, you don't have to. it's pretty easy to figure out who's completely in the zone and who's just kinda chilling between sets. the hardest part is starting. you strike up a conversation with a few guys who work in with you over time. remember their faces and names, and say hi when you see them. sometimes you even become friends outside the gym, but that's another story. then if they're with their friends and you're doing something nearby, you hit up their friends. eventually you know pretty much all the regulars in the gym and you're almost full eastern european style, where they have to shake every other man's hand when they show up to train. at that point you just treat the girls who are training pretty much the same as guys and voila, you're having casual conversations with women at the gym.

same thing I always do
lift
make and eat dinner
watch anime/movie
video games
go to bed

might as well try this

do girls feel crushing loneliness ?

tonight im trying to knock out a ton of my school work before i go to bed early to hit the gym early before a fundraiser tomorrow, after which i will do more school work because i need to stay on top of my shit if i want to apply to jobs this semester

Rollin

roll

I mean, if I went to the gym to fuck around and talk to people, sure, this would be good advice. But I don't. I go, I lift, I leave.

Replace "gym" with "supermarket" and "train" with "shop for groceries" or something. It's just as fucking asinine. The gym is not a social space. I don't want or need that distraction. If I want to socialize, I'll go out to a bar or club in the evening or on the weekend. Those spaces are made for that; the gym isn't (except maybe Crossfit).

rawl

>implying i don't socialize in the grocery store
not saying you have to, or should. if you want to get in and out, i won''t stop you. you'll improve faster and then i get to mire you from afar and think about when you were still small. your mission is your mission and purposely stopping someone from reaching it is an ass thing to do. my whole thing was a rebuttal to the fact that the gym is a shit place to hit on women and that women think you talking to them is rape lmao

Nice, reasonable response. Thanks, user.

We do, but differently than men

roll

Fuck it, rolling

rolling

My man!

When do you lift?

Rolling

id argue the #1 thing that can crush a woman is a garbage social and dating life. if her friends are horrible and the men she dates are horrible or nonexistant then she will feel defeat. the woman that doesnt want to date has ascended past every other girl for dropping her primitive instincts.

Lift

i know these feels user

>spent last 3 years in law school
>no social life, only study
>land 6 figure job a few weeks ago
>just got my first paycheck
>invite all my friends out to party with me, strip club, bottle service, etc i'm paying for everything
>no one wants to go

roll

My buddy wants me to go downtown with him and his gf but my other friend flaked out and now ill be a 3rd wheel. Might just go anyway.

Suppose I will roll, too existential tonight..

I-I'll be your friend...

roll

Rolling

Rollingo

r0ll

Get out of the house and go bro, even if you're third wheeling. Your bro probably doesn't want to go out with just his girlfriend.

Those aren't friends, then. Dump EVERY SINGLE ONE of them if they don't have a DAMN good excuse like being in the hospital. FUCK FLAKES. Fuck that noise.

And I'll go. :)

Reflect solemnly on how my gf hasn't spoken more than two sentences to me in a month, never wants to do anything with me, and how she's more interested in literally anyone but me
Oh, and then I drown my sorrow in sweat and trashy rock music instead of doing something to fix my problems.
But at least I'm not fat, r-right g-uys?

You're right he doesnt want to go with her. He is probably only going so he doesnt have to hear her bitch for weeks. Im gonna go since im recently single after a long relationship and looking to play the field a bit.

cut your ties bro, dont cuck yourself. I had a beautiful gf who was out of my league and i still had the balls to end it cause i deserve better than someone who is just stringing me along.

>gym
>drink
>vidya
>jack off
>cry myself to sleep

damn people on this board really are damaged, no wonder there is so much negativity. Good luck bros, hopefully you figure out your issues

rawlin

My man. Have a good night my bro and best of luck

roll roll

I can't though, even when I'm angry at her, as soon as I see her I stop being angry.
It's not that she's drop dead gorgeous either, she's just exactly what I want in a girl, aside from the dishonesty.
I wanted to today, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it because I'm the most inarticulate and spergy guy in existence.

you too bro

rolling

Worked 13 hours today. I've worked 65 hours Monday through Friday. I'll work 13-15 hours tomorrow. Being a medical resident is like checking the menu for the day, only to see a shit sandwich. You do this every day, and it's always just shit sandwiches. Then you realize you're a fucking retard, because you have 185k of debt and basically have to eat shit sandwiches every day for 3-6 years in order to ever have a shot of not being impoverished.

So ya, just browsing some dank threads before I go to sleep and get up for another day of shit sandwiches.

The girl who refuses to talk to you for weeks and pays you no attention is what you want? Its not going to be easy but you have to end it cause it sounds like she's already checked out. The worst part about it is you probably did nothing to deserve this. She most likely woke up one day and just stopped feeling the same way about you cause thats what women do and once that happens you have to let go.