I had a gyno surgery with lipo 8 months ago...

I had a gyno surgery with lipo 8 months ago. I know i had 100 questions i before i made the decision so if anyone has any questions regarding the surgery feel free to ask anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/mtm/yohimbine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

show boobs

Can it return after surgery?
Or is it like a mastectomy, one and done?

had mine this november too but no lipo, 25 days post-op and only had a small sign and no other sign
opted for local anaesthesia instead, only hurt when the effects started to fade

most expensive part are the lymphatic chest massages or whatever its called in english, to get rid of the lump/scar tissue that forms

only had a small scar and no other sign of surgery*

yes if you roid, consume a shit lot of xenostrogen and stuff like that since they never remove all of it or your nipples would sunk

Did the width of your areoles shrink after surgery/swelling went down? Thinking of getting mine done, the biggest issue I have is the width of them, they're like an inch/inch and a half in diameter.

Surgeon said he can remove the puffiness and have them sit flat/looknormal, but isn't sure about reducing the overall diameter. Results may vary basically

Op?

Did you tell your family? My biggest fear is my parents thinking I'm a faggot for 2 reasons :

1. I have gyno
2. I care that I have gyno

There's no way I could hide a compression vest from them.

I'm not OP, but I also had gyno from an anti-psychotic medication that raised my prolactin level too high.

It can definitely return after surgery around the excision area. The tissue around the surgery is still super sensitive to the hormones, especially now, so be sure you don't try to cause man boobs again with whatever you are doing.

Once I got my hormones under control, lost weight and started using some OTC estrogen blockers, the areoles shrank back down to under an inch. Mine were wide too at 1.5 or so inches, but now they are tight and small again. At least this is what happened with me, but I definitely caught it early enough. The areoles seem very sensitive to hormone levels and expand/contract on whatever whim they want, as weird as that sounds.

I noticed no compassion from my parents. My mother actually made a Seinfeld "bro" joke reference, as in the male bra that Kramer invents. That shit hurts, but it seems like people find breast growth funny. Unfortunately it isn't very funny to the guy with the problem.

They(along with a lot of doctors) told me that it was all in my head and that "it wasn't that bad" and urged me to not get surgery, but I wasn't having any of that.

Best advice I can give you is to stop being a little bitch and tell your parents to go fuck themselves honestly.

Do you actually have gyno? Or do you just have fatty man tits?

If latter: see infopic
If former. sux2bu

how much was the surgery?

do you happen to have a before picture?

What a bad advise. Do not take yohmbine, it WILL fuck up your heart.

post proof

Not that user but erectile dysfunction pills lol
drugs.com/mtm/yohimbine.html

did it in Sweden and it was about 4000 euro.

Only told my mother. I tried to tell my dad for 6 months but it was like a lump in my stomach and i didnt feel like a man. So i couldnt tell him and that pushed away the surgery 6 months.

I lived at my dad at the time. I just lived at my mom for 2 weeks beacuse i couldnt move for 2 weeks post surgery. And i just wore hoodies and i managed to hide it.

>yes if you roid, consume a shit lot of xenostrogen and stuff like that since they never remove all of it or your nipples would sunk
Congratulations faggot, you had shitty half assed surgery instead of proper gyno removal.

Yes, they shrinked about 30%

i really dont have any good ones. I was so insecure about them so i always twisted them before i took a picture. This is when i have sort of a pump so the kinda look good but yea. The biggest problem was them poking out when wearing t-shirts.