youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1rSl6Pd49Iml8C8ApbN2f-lj-3kayP7y
symmetricstrength.com/standards#/200/lb/male/-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You lift more than once a month

>naming yourself gym glutes
how fuckin stupid do you have to be
thatd be like a man unironically naming himself "sexcock"

Lift for more than a fortnight

I cant stand these whores pushing literal babby weight and getting thousands of likes.

Train the squat?
T. 190lbs natty with 350max (tested) squat.
Unironically do SS or madcow.

it's literally an instagram about how to get a big ass. With gratuitous shots of said woman doing them.
This is why I try to follow chicks who are into lifting for lifting. They are out there. Honestly, women are ruining weights right now.

When will the gym fad die? As much as I love the view of gym thot ass I'm so tired of the droves of morons crowding the place

>that synthol ass
Imagine pricking it with a needle

What about sl5x5?
I just wanna squat 3pl8

based sniff poster

You're supposed to lift when you do roids

Do literally any program with squats in it you dyel shit

today's routine

warm up squats 2x10
squats 5x5
leg press 5x10
leg extension 5x10
ham curl 5x10
calve press 5x12

I'm OP btw, thoughts? failed my last set of squats at 175lbs.

Progressive overload, eat more, and stop fucking roiding when you’re untrained you’ll tear a fucking tendon

already blown out both shoulders that s why I'm training legs now, doc says I can train upper body again in 6 months

Watch this youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1rSl6Pd49Iml8C8ApbN2f-lj-3kayP7y
Squat 2-3 times a week and do way more sets and way less reps per set. Try doing 10 sets of 5 or so with comparatively light weight (eg 175 pounds) and 60-90 second rest intervals between sets. Get good at the movement pattern before you start doing sets of 10 with it.

Also get off gear or on TRT level doses while you're recovering, test/androgens fuck with collagen synthesis (which you want/need if you've fucked both shoulders). If possible get your hands on either mk677 or hgh, both of which should help your recovery process

LMFAO it makes me so happy that some drug addict fucked his shit up with drugs
I hope you can never press the same and it always hurts you cheating fraud faggot

name some

Sheiko #30

>folllowing women
>using instagram, facebook, twitter, snapchat, pinterst, etc.

What's wrong with you

It won’t die, lifting is by far the easier way to get a good looking body with the least amount of effort. To get a good body in other forms of exercise you have to be a professional athlete, where as resistance training gives the body of a pro athlete for 100x less effort

>200lbs
>198lb squat
>>>>roiding for this

Shit I started 3 weeks ago and I'm squatting more than that. I'm not a fit guy so you might be doing something wrong.

symmetricstrength.com/standards#/200/lb/male/-

198lbs is untrained level squat for a 200lb man. Why would you start roiding before even reaping your beginner gains? WTF is wrong with you OP? Please be bait.

im on 250mg test and if youre eating and sleeping right then you should be able to train 3x5 squat 3x a week and increase weight every time and have 3pl8 by end of May.

its what im doing anyway

need more info, how long you been lifting? age? gender? routine? cal intake?