Tick tock, dont forget your clock Veeky Forums!

Tick tock, dont forget your clock Veeky Forums!

Thicc sex dolls it is, then.

>tfw unironically 27

friendly reminder your test peaks at 28, aka your prime, and there is no shame in being around that age

No matter how long you stay single, at least you will never be as unwanted as a single mom.

I pity their children.

obviously be single forever and fuck girls for life
fuck i miss her ;(

Single forever without a second thought.

nah bro, i know a single mother that has dicks flying at her 24/7 because shes a hot slut

>not just donating sperm a few times and secretly fathering a generation by proxy as a high school teacher.

This applies more to women than men.
Chinese have a name for women who are 30ish and not married.
They're called "leftover women"

>turning 28 this year
>literally never had a gf in my entire life
>slightly overweight
>spend most of my time shitposting here
>only thing that's keeping me from killing myself is working out

>only one person is still married
>everyone I know is a single mom/dad

yeah 27 is actually the perfect time to start

>not pictured
>slay prime college pussy

You're retarded I live in South Carolina basically single mom central and they all have tons of options

My mother is a single mother and she's never had trouble finding men to partner with.
Course most of them had children themselves, and I'm told she is hot as fuck, so...
It's just the dumb whores who get knocked up at 20 and then expect to be able to find a 20 year old man whose interested.
Yeah fucking right

Why the fuck don't you just go on okcupid and find some broken chanwhore to pop your cherry?
Isn't American OK cupid basically Veeky Forums: the dating website?

>mfw 28 yrs old married 7 years to virgin church girl.
>2 children. One on the way
>Lifting feeling good.
>About to start business

Life is gud.

that's just americans in general

This is bullshit I'm 29, I have a good career, am handsome, and getting fit. I have options God dammit

Amen bruddah.

Literally in shambles

>tfw never received answers
If you're unattractive, there's no difference between Okc, Tinder or RL. Girls won't be interested. That is what I have learnt.

>Thinking men are women
Oof. My dad married a woman 15 years younger than him and had another 2 children with here the last of which was born after he turned 50. The person who created this was either a troll or a feminist past the wall who was getting butthurt b/c all the decent guys her age were marrying 5-10 years younger.

I'll be dead by 30 anyways

I'm LITERALLY 27
I have only kissed 2 women in my entire life and one of them was a literal prostitute. And this prostitute took my virginity 2 years ago
This is the first and last time I had sex and it felt horrible. I felt guilty and dirty and just impure and I almost started crying
I haven't talked to a woman of my age group since may last year
I have no friends and I'm basically a NEET right now. I only go out for some light running 3-4 times a week.
I wish I was joking bros, but this is my life right now. I don't know if its really funny or just really sad

>be me 27
>just broke things off with ex fiance
>start getting Veeky Forums again
>sub 20 sluts starting to look at me like their hungry
>don't know how I feel bout this
>feel more like i should be their dad than fuck them
>feels bad man

Lots of younger women have daddy issues.
You could probably spin the age difference into your advantage if you wanted.

If you really have a good career focus on your it until you are 35, advance as much as you can in that time focus on nothing else besides keeping in shape. Then once you are as set as you can be financially with a solid position in your field look for somebody 25-28. The women your age now who won't give you the time of day is the type of woman who in 6 years will marry you once you have the money.

>virgin church girl
should...should we tell him?

this only takes in to account dating women your own age.
There's a lot of girls in their twenties who go for older men because "guys my age are so immature". They're just as fucking bad, but lots of women 27+ are mentally children too.

This image should say "female" instead of "male".

Every girl hears their biological clock ticking at 25+, and they need to find a partner before they hit the wall.. and they know it.

No that's hot, embrace it.

>implying you can't bag a girl in her early 20s

it just feels wrong
>at pizza place
>two girls come in in their bikinis
>asses out everyone starin
>I go up and talk to them
>one literally looking at me like im a steak
>she opens her mouth and speaks
>its like she's 12.
>tries to tell me about her job
>I immediately see her as a 10year old
>go back sit down

Then Im at the job and the client's grand daughter is there

>In skimpy shorts smoking cigarrette
>ask her if she's even old enough to buy those
>gives me a flirty smile and says "i'm 20 years young" and starts to get close to me
>noped the fuck out of there

i feel like im committing a crime.

By the time they hit 30 the ticking is so loud the men they try to date can hear it.

kys now before you feel the pain of growing old. Life is meaningless.

I imagine how much regret they feel when they remember all the good guys they turned down to keep riding the cock carousel. I already see some of them talking to me as a backup plan

embrace it you literal fag

>all the good guys they turned down

I'm not talking about nice guys, I'm talking about GOOD guys

you're 27 and think of 20 year olds as children? that's weird. you're still really young and they're adults. sounds a bit like you think too highly of yourself.

Or, be moderately successful and date younger women.

just go back to school till 35 and date freshmen at a liberal arts school

you don't even have to signup, just wear a backpack and get numbers like connor

Women do turn down good guys though. Look at your female friends and who they aim to date in their 20's, most women seem to think they can land a 6'3 ripped doctor with money even though those men make up 0.0001% of the male population. They turn down average dudes with average jobs even if they themselves are average. They seem to think that because the 9/10 men they met in college were willing to have sex with them that those men are who they should be aiming to marry. It's a serious problem since those women thin hit 35 and start writing articles about how it's all men and societies fault that they are unmarried meanwhile there are men who missed out on marriage and threw themselves into their jobs not by choice but because they had no alternative, there are also men who are importing wives. Shits fucked, teach your daughters to be in a relationship that will lead to marriage and a family by 27.

i don't mind the first two

this but unironically

OPs image only applies if you've always been an ugly loser

>ugly girls
pass me the bag, lads

All that could be avoided by not being a failed human. Thinking men are the victims here is liberal tier soyboy shit. If you're not a pussy you can get hot girls.

>meanwhile there are men who missed out on marriage and threw themselves into their jobs not by choice but because they had no alternative

nah. only a tiny amount of men has the inner strength and motivation necessary to power through life and chase success in spite of constant rejection by women and society in general.
instead, most of these left behind men just opt out of society entirely and waste away in loneliness and depression until they eventually kill themselves or die from alcohol/drug addiction.

you can find a fuckton of them here on Veeky Forums and on the wider internet in general.

>catlady lies

stop getting mad and blogging about it, just smash

>If you're not a pussy you can get hot girls.
the point isnt to pump and dump some random thot. the point is a stable relationship, marriage and family. that's what's missing.

>not being able to pull 18-24yr olds at 27

Whoever made this is a loser

honestly, like bro to be honest just... bro

It just crossed my mind that 4/5 of my last girlfriends found a sugar daddy. The dudes spend thousands on them on a daily basis.

Im broke btw so how come I was the gateway to that four fuckkng times?

I will be peaking in business school lol

>tfw 26 this year
>shut in virgin
i have only myself to blame

Interesting take but I don't want to be an old father

>26
>tfw this is pretty fucking true

I'm just gonna go Christian monk mode and get shredded

Means you turned them towards that. I can’t tell if you were being sarcastic. They got tired of broke and went the other way.

pic related is not aimed to you because you might actually do it

Yeah and having the balls to trust women without deriding them all as whores is something this board lacks big time. Relationships are a commodity to people here, just another box on the life checklist

lol try 37, if even then

Thats not the answer i was looking for really. Im broke relative to these guys but i have my own career going on. I think i figured it out but i wanna see what fit pros say.

Ditto.

Word. Stepping up and raising Taykwon after Tyrone disappears is another thing this board needs to learn about. If you're not man enough to leave your hentai circlejerk forum and get some fresh air, how are you going to be the man your wife's son needs?

that is mostlya result of anons having trusted a woman in the past and having gotten betrayed for it.
that's what this culture of serial relationships and hookups does to people - it kills their ability to trust, it murders any chance at commitment, it prevents a stable family from being created.

as has been said before
this is only true if you are not attractive or not aging well.
im 27 and look 21. most "20" year olds I'm with never even ask my age
(and I don't ask theirs)
kek

I know that feel, brother.

I'm single as well, and I'm eyeing that "single forever" path pretty hard.

>tfw turning 29 next week

single forever it is.

this right here "omg you're 25, I thought you were a freshman" . freshman poon wew

>single forever
i lives with it for 27 years already, i can keep going like this forever. no problem.
>ugly girls
i wouldnt even mind an ugly girl
but chances are she'll come with a massive list of additional negatives attaches (mental issues, shitty health, shitty personality, slut) which i cant deal with, so i'd rather stay single forever desu
>step dad
rather kill myself lmao
there is no greater defeat, no greater humiliation than raising someone else's bastard child.

This line of thinking is why you'll probably die a virgin. You'll never find a traditional 10/10 virgin girl to cook and clean for your pale nerdy ass any more than you'll find any other girl, and the sooner you start turning off the computer and leaving the house the faster you'll learn to live in reality.

You can fuck 20 year old girls until your early 30s if you are aging well and take care of your physique
Honestly, most women are more attracted to older guys. They all have daddy issues.

People experience this without turning sour against all women. The good thing to do is to accept the pain and move past it, not to become embittered thereby destroying your chances of an actual decent relationship. Guys here aren't high value and are the equivalent of the damaged "lesbian" who hates men, and it's as sad as it is mind blowing that these pathetic fucks can't see it

are you unironically advocating for cuckoldry
or is this some kind of elaborate bait

for many of the guys here, that is literally all they have ever experienced from women. either just plain rejection, or betrayal. never anything positive.
if your entire life is nothing but negative experiences then of course you end up with a negative outlook.

the question then is, of course, how can such experiences be reduced or avoided, so that we dont end up with entire generations of men turning into elliot rodger tier misogynists? but the answer is that it is impossible, because - again - the current culture of relationship hopping and hookups necessarily creates this behavior.

>tfw 25
Whelp, guess I'll just take solitude, there are few things less attractive than modern Western women. Was getting tired of Tinder thots anyway.

Single Forever is the easiest choice in the world.

>turning 25 soon
>Still kissless virgin
>Have gotten a lot of attention from gays but no obvious attention from women
>Apparently tried to make out with a lesbian friend of mine and told her "I love you so much :3" when I was piss drunk one night
When does the ride end

I’m 26 and have my first baby on the way with the girl of my dreams. Also Veeky Forums and have a great job so I dodged this bullet.

Am 30, went for solitude a few years back. No difference.

>All the good guys they turned down

idc if a girl is ugly. Most ugly girls i've met have amazing bodies.

I’m a 30 year old mtf.

No romantic prospects; just gonna keep plugging away at deadlift PRs. Zero fucks given.

Hold the fuck up. No woman is allowed in my kitchen unless it's to wash dishes.

My 10.0 virgin bride can clean and look after the kids when they're little though

Literally every date I've been on in the past two years has just bored me to tears. The problem is I suck at hiding my lack of enthusiasm and they tend to pick up on it. Makes getting laid a little more difficult, but in terms of finding a worthwhile woman it makes no difference. They're incredibly rare and the only one I was ever with, I fucked things up hard with because I'm an autistic idiot.

To emotionally exhausted to give a shit anymore. I've almost completely lost interest in even pursuing one night stands at this point.

I'm happy for you. My condolonces for when she cheats on you and leaves you for Tyrone/Chad in 2 years.

are you me?

>mtf
why do this to yourself?

This Image always hurt me because no matter how hard I work on my engineering degree I will still be locked in this sausage fest building when I reach 27.

Do what to myself? Find peace and contentment with my own body? It’s been pretty great. My life is 10x better than when I was a depressed as shit boy living in the closet.

We're all here for a reason user.

That culture isn't to blame, the guys who allow themselves to be controlled by women and sex are. Most guys have sex with multiple women and end up with positive experiences. The problem comes when men want this and can't have it, so succumb to the associated negativity. I agree with you about the symptoms but I fail to see why hookups are to blame given that most people do fine with it and given that these men would be rejected even if hookups weren't so common. Outside of arranged marriage, these guys aren't getting women anywhere

Do you even pass though? I don't have an issue with trans, but there are few things less attractive than a late transitioner with a receding hairline and a man voice.

This is a faggy thing to say. Yeah, it's generally dumb for men to marry young in this climate but I am certainly rooting for young married Chads.

I know two guys who got married fresh out of college. Both are just fuckin solid men who never had to "find themselves" or have stoner phases where they play in shitty local bands. They just plowed through normie life and looked good doing it. May they have many kids.

>I don't have an issue with trans
I don't have an issue with werewolves, they still literally don't exist

can you just date younger

user, trans people exist in the literal sense that it's someone who made a physical transition. I never said anything about biological realities, it's just a blanket term.