18months, 98lbs down...

18months, 98lbs down. Very little cardio (normall 30mins once a week) Just a 500 calorie defecit with 60-70% of calories coming from protein and a 6 day a week weightlifting routine. Just thought i’d share, not necessarily recommending as I’m not a nutritionist or saying it will definitely work for you.

This is a blue board buddy

Good job dude, mirin'

Keep going cunt you look great

Nice progress and thanks for the info, what routine did you do while you were still trying to lose fat?

good job.

any advice you'd share?
fatties ask me for advice all the time, but I'm a former skellyman, so I've never really had to lose weight and can't speak from experience

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakn’ huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

very very good job user, keep up the good work, but fix your hair.

meereen

great job man, mines not as dramatic but heres mine in about the same timespan

good job growing more nipple hair, bro

:')

Looking great whats your routine

>500 calorie deficit
>98 pounds in 18 months

ok buddy

I mean congrats but you need to do better at math this is why the chinks are taking over

haha this

Never give up OP you've come such a long way no homo

Means a lot, mirin drives me

Cheers for being such a sick cunt

post a pic where your body is natural/relaxed?

in a similair position to you OP, do the man boobs really fall off or are you stretching them in that pic?

Honestly the most I’d ever do is cycle a or row 2x a week at a push. Probably less than 1500 calories burnt weekly exercising, just decided to be really strict with the diet.

You still look like an insufferable, annoying faggot that sane people avoid at all cost. Good work though.

Honestly I would’ve loved someone to explain to me that it’s a hell of a lot easier to just not eat that take away of cheeseburger. The equivalent in cardio is literally hours. I’d just tell them to get into a lifting routine (i started easy just a push, pull, legs split once a week, before now doing it back to back with rest on sunday) and a slight caloric deficit yet a high protein diet. I’m not a big fan of the protein movement where people say it’s all you need because thats just not healthy. But if you’re trying to lose fat and gain some muscle it is a must in my opinion.

Thanks man that means a fucking lot, honestly anything is possible i’d say im about at the half way mark of how good I want to look. So hopefully i’ll keep improving. I’ve been a fucking machine these past 8 weeks without a single slip up. I will do, wish the best for you too

Crazy good job, mirin the tris

Does the math not add up? I started at 19 stone 6, currently 12 stone 6. Pretty steady weight loss if you ask me not too dramatic

Considering you gained 0 muscle mass you were doing low volume high rep so essentially you did do cardio.

I havent gained as much mass as i’d like at all. But thats the beauty of beginner gains baby. Hopefully when i level off now I can start eating at a slight caloric increase and gain some mass. I know i’ve gained some muscle though. Some of my lifts have literally quadrupled since starting (obviously some of that is down to form etc) but you cant gain that much strength without gaining actual muscle. I can also fee my arms and especially back is much larger.

At least i can masturbate to photos of myself now when i’m all alone. Appreciate it

If you cut your hair and shut the fuck up about bernie real people might tolerate you.

I would like to point out that I am currently wearing the same compression shorts as you are in the second pic.
That's all.

Good job OP.

> but you cant gain that much strength without gaining actual muscle

Yes you can. That's entirely how noob gains work. You made the point about form but that has more to do with safety than anything. Yes there is some strength gains when you use your mechanical advantages to their full potential but the majority of noob gains comes from training your CNS to better recruit what muscle you already have.

awesome progress, respect!

your post-fat body doesn't look to bad, you have inspired me OP, I have a similar shape to your fat

what was your lifting routine

I have some stretch marks in all honesty that dont show up much in this photo, also t small abount of excess skin on the inside of my thighs and where my v taper would be. But when I build muscle I am certain a year from now it will be basically unnoticable.

Honestly the best i’ve owned. I own so many fucking pairs of them

I bought a pair because I needed something for cross country when I first got into running. One if the best purchases I've ever made, I'll probably wear them or something similar to them for the rest of my life.

nice joocy nipples, would suckle

no homo

mantlet

What kind of bait is this you'd have an inhuman amount of loose skin or at least surgery scars if you actually lost this much weight

Not everyone has shit genetics..plus he's young..try doing that shit in your 30s and you look like a wad of fried chicken skin

Wow good job on becoming a liberal sjw cuckold. I hope this progress is all you have ever hoped for.