Post your reaction when you see gym thots

post your reaction when you see gym thots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/agfJq3ULhP0
youtu.be/iB1uQmvmh_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck, did she just get hit with 2 45 lbs?

Same reaction when I see no one

I dont even look at them, dont give them your energy. Nofap day 25. One hell of a drug, long way to go though.

What the fuck did I just watch?

Webm in op is a bit fucked

Pic related is generally when I see gym thots

what

no fucks, just lift

I hate them and their gymshark leggings

But I still lust after their thicc asses

If those are real plates that shit is attempted murder

youtu.be/agfJq3ULhP0

>leave the collars off incase you have to dump the weights they said

never liked LTG, he's a whiny bitch.
but that was based

I expose my erect penis and attempt to ejaculate on them before they can escape.

I intentionally look the other way.

I'm guessing it was someone to the side dumping a barbell without collars.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Is she okay?

who?

what?

what are you gonna call the cops bitch?

its a set up you fucking retard, they are in on it. whats wrong with some people, how is this not clear as they? the camera was set up in such an obvious way

This is fucking dumb, if it was even real you should be throwing plates at the one on the right with the twig legs that make her small ass look unnaturally large, not to mention being one of the numerous 5'0" italian/spic/jew hybrid chicks you see everywhere these days. Left is actually cute, she's just friends with a retard.

>tfw women squatting and having ass is such a fad now it doesn't phase me what so ever

I admire a man that squats honestly. A lot more rare

>go to pretty cool gym
>not many gym thots
>last week at gym see this obvious gym thot with tight ass yoga pants, makeup and styled hair the whole nine yards
>she literally squats absolute babyweight pushing her ass out like she is taking instagram vids

I couldnt resist but actually laugh at her, I didnt wanna be rude but it was just so absurd and exactly how fit told me it would be. She realises I am not checking her out but laughing at her, finished her set and leaves towards the cardio machines.

I mean I really didnt want to be a dick but Veeky Forums has just conditioned me to feel nothing when I see a gym thot but disrespect. when I saw her at teh gym yesterday it still seemed like she was looking towards me strange but I dont really give a fuck. atleast she seems to wear a bit more appropriate stuff now so maybe it achieved something.

this is the fakest shit ive ever seen

youtu.be/iB1uQmvmh_k

Second this

Tell them this isn't a library.

...tha fuq am I looking at, user?

a glimpse into the future

i just stare at women and if they look intimidated i wank over it later on

20% smile 60% look excited/nervous/scared 20% are indifferent/disgusted

should 100% kill myself

mane

I just take pics

she even flinches while looking at her phone

Typical Veeky Forumsizen meetup.

It's fake you idiot. Look at the physics of those plates and tell me where you've seen shit like that happen?

The grammer police maybe

PATROLLED