Self-worth

How do you guys measure your self-worth? For me it's pic related

>I'm not lazy, I just think I'm too awesome to have to work

Cope of the decade

This is true desu, opened my eyes OP thank you.

>reading comprehension
You need brain gains, bruh

man this hits close

you obviously don't understand, Its because of a fear of not being as capable as you think you are. it's not a cope, just a different negative

Use this to fuel yourself, user

This is very true. I'm always waiting--cocoon mode until I reveal my true glorious self! But you only really learn by doing, you gotta go go go
>tfw you know that you're one clean room and like $100 in clothes from a good dating life
>but you've left your shit all unkempt for months anyway
GODDAMNIT I /MADEIT/ BUT I STILL WON'T LET MYSELF GET GF

Anyone else into selfdefeatmaxxing?

Not true, but it may be onto something. Let's say I took a bowl of cereals upstairs and ate it in my bedroom. And I forget to take it downstairs. I see and know it's there but a week goes by and I've still not taken it. How has this got anything to do with my ability?

It would apply if you measured your self-worth to your ability of cleaning up after yourself, but if it's not important to you, then no, it won't apply

I've been trying to date for months, never gotten past a first date, it really hurts and I feel like shit because of it. At least I'm trying.

>that pic
explains my life perfecty

Are you happy with yourself, do you know what type of a woman you want?

I'll give you $5 to learn to read

Everytime my instinct tells me to do something I know that's good for me, but my mind/body is unwilling, and I do it anyways. That's worth more than winning a gold medal to me.

Nice

Yes, no

You gotta figure out what you want before looking for someone

>unusually strong association between their performance and their value as a person
It's not an association, my value IS my performance and what I can provide. I don't have some magic inherent value just from being a person, if I don't work I'm worthless.

I don't know if this "inherent value" is just some feel-good garbage, or if it does apply to some people, but I've never felt anything as certainly as that I don't have it.

Plenty of other people don't do that or even think about something like this. I how no idea how they can just live like that

Wait, I know an example actually, some people base their value on how others perceive them