My 4 years transformation

4 years transformation from 66kg til 102kg. Bench went from 135 to 365.

Post your transformartion.

Wow motivational improvement physique wise, but how is your bench so high? you don't look like a 135 benchpresser in the first pic nor a 365 in the other(or maybe I'm just use to seeing roiders on youtube). Anyone before Veeky Forums calls you small, you don't need to be any bigger or leaner to be considered a 10/10 body by women in real lofe

tell us the truth, did you do this natty?

impressive

Not impressed, but maybe that's just body dysmorphia. Hows the rom on your bench?

Don't get me wrong, you look a shit ton better and im proud of you.
I just don't think that's four years worth of progress.

Am I the only who thinks he looks like scot herman?

Congrats on your dumpy, lumpy, Nick Wright tier physique.

how did you fix your nipples?!

he gained like 40 kilograms, how is that not congruent to 4 years of progress? Lol..

bench 365

Did the guitar move in 4 years?

you dont fix it. stop focusing on petty things like that and just put on some pec muscle. It will fill out your chest and the "puffy" nipples will go away.

>I gained like 40kg, stop making ME sad
ftfy

Still dyl but still proud
From 55kg skelton to 70kg skinny
My hight is 190cm
I gain more fat that i wanted but im afraid to cut and lose all my gains

This is dope progress don't listen to any dyels on Veeky Forums talk shit

poo in loo

pajeet proud he went from not eating to eating

They're hard in the right pic. He probably still has them. Nice try hiding your gyno, Opie.

Could anyone explain why OP sort of looks like a fat dad even though he isnt fat?

did you get gyno surgery?

Keep it up man looking good.

That's fucking great man. Even moreso if you did it natty. What was your routine like?

Here's my transformation/confession. Top left to bottom left took a little more than 1 year. Pic on the right is fairly current @ 210lbs, even though my abs aren't as prominent now and my gyno nipples are really puffy in this heat.

I blasted and cruised for one year now. But today is the day I decided to go off and become natty again.

It wasn't worth it. I so badly wanted to keep going and see what I could accomplish, but I felt like such a fraud for looking so mediocre. It's been heart breaking. I am so dependent on AAS that I legit believe it was the only way for me to make gains.
I'll probably lose all my gains and go back to square one of being a skinnyfat faggot.

Roids are not worth it guys. Do your body and mind a favor and stay natty, no matter how tempting it is.

TL;DR
>went from 160lbs -> 210lbs in 3 years
>not natty as of last year
>now coming off and PCT-ing for good

The body change is impressive, but I'm calling bullshit on the 365 bench. You're not small, but that's a very impressive weight and you don't seem to have the chest for it.

op just tell us if you did this natty or not!

>staying natty for this

any girl would give it a 10/10 physique

he's not as lean as scott

Holy fuck, I am so glad that I just roided from the start instead of falling for the natty meme.