Braptist General

Peace be upon you, fellow braptists

This thread is dedicated to all things related to the braptist faith.

When did you convert? What showed you the light to the righteous path? Have you had any noteworthy brappings lately?
NOTICE: this thread is about sexual health and testosterone, therefore is fitness related

Source about butt sniffing in the animal kingdom as a means to communicate pheromones:
consciouscompanion2012.com/2014/08/15/butt-sniffing-101/

Other urls found in this thread:

whichpheromones.com/what-are-pheromones/what-are-copulins/
kansan.com/news/the-pheromone-phenomenon/article_59359c95-32e0-5a9b-b8d2-ac778e45fd84.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Devout braptist here since 2009. Converted by the divine teachings of the One True Prophet, Mike Adriano

how do i convert to braptisim, user?

More brap science:
whichpheromones.com/what-are-pheromones/what-are-copulins/

>Copulins are female hormone compounds that are naturally secreted from the vagina and other parts of the female pubic area. Referred to by scientists as ‘pseudo-psychological chemicals’, they are formed from a mixture of vaginal acids and fluids and are released when the female becomes arosed and open to sexual intercourse. Due to their distinctive smell and hypothesised role, coplins are often referred to as female pheromones.
>When a women is at her most fertile, it has been shown that she emits certain compound changes in copulin secretions. This slight change in smell is picked up by the male hypothalamus (part of the brain) and subconsciously tells him that this woman stands a good chance of baring him healthy offspring. Regardless of whether she is his type or not, the theory goes that the male will develop a strong subconscious attraction to her. Such a simple theory, so very powerful.

From the University of Kansas:
kansan.com/news/the-pheromone-phenomenon/article_59359c95-32e0-5a9b-b8d2-ac778e45fd84.html

I unironically love the smell of female ass

Open your heart and your mind to the righteous path.

Reject the low test and soy in your life

Embrace the high T path

Research the teachings of the Prophet Adriano

Welcome, brother

Feel free to tell your story

Sometimes I would 69 with my ex and do nothing but exclusively smell her ass while she sucked/jerked me off. Came the biggest buckets while sniffing ass

damn do i miss doing that

>prolapse
yeah no... fuck mike

Very nice, user. Care to share any pictorials

BE GONE FROM HERE DEVIL

>he fell for the braptist heresy
>not a member of the one holy catholic and brapostolic church

Here you go, Knock yourself out

lmao

YOU HAVE CONTAMINATED THE THREAD AND JEOPARDIZED THE FAITH

DELET NOW AND REPENT FOR YOUR BLASPHEMING

ew I don't want to smell the dick

has this guy ever unironically eaten shit? I feel like he's bound to at some point.

Not if they call take enemas

THe man is a GOD

My wife sometimes just lies with her legs open when lying on her stomach on the bed while doing something. She always lets me just wedge my face in between her cheeks to do whatever i want.

Am i considered a braptist?

>those certain specific images in this thread that you know i'm referring to
blue board, lad

Yes. Depending on the quality of her brapper, this is the dream. Literally nothing on earth is better than a girl out the shower who puts on some enticing underwear or short shorts and sticking your face in there

Who is our lord and saviour?

Is the prophet of Brapsus, creator of Braps