Why do so many anons dislike sporty girls?

why do so many anons dislike sporty girls?

>can't go a day without someone posting volleyball girls in those little booty shorts

They scared of a chick that can kick their fat asses

They’re not soft or fun to fuck desu

We're not? Don't fall for the chubby chasers claiming every one not into their sick fetish is low test.

mound

>They’re not soft or fun to fuck desu
Ask me how I know you've never fucked a sporty girl

Define “sporty”. If you mean this then I’m on board. If you’re talking about a rail thin runner type, then nah.

Good. More for me

because they're sporty whores

Stop shitting up my board you disgusting fuck

*GRINDS TEETH*

>rail thin runner
What runners are you looking at

Your typical bony looking treadmill girl.

In what weird backwards society is a girl who plays sport an ideal woman? Why would a woman ever need to be "sporty"? Genuine question.

Personally I’d much rather date a girl that can hike more than a mile without complaining about being tired.

Is hiking "sporty"?

Let me put it another way. I want a girl that possesses at least some degree of athleticism and coordination and enjoys doing physical stuff.

They’re usually not feminine looking or acting.

Because she doesn't exist, a sports girl who's ALSO into anime can only exist in fiction

Sporty girls are the best for many reasons. One if any person is physcially in shape then they aren't nearly as likely to be a little bitch all the time. Two sporty girls fuck like champions. Three a sporty chick goes to the gym with you. Four they aren't as concerned with their appearance and don't wear as much make up. And imo make up makes a chick look like a whore

because most of them have no feminine features, no boobs, no ass, narrow hips and anavar-blasted shoulders and arms

DELET THIS

But women are retarded according to fit, so that means sporty girls who act less feminine are the best type of women

It’s just the homos here trying to turn you gay, user.

>not wanting a MASCULINE sporty girl to CHALLENGE YOUR OWN MASCULINITY to make you EVEN MORE MASCULINE
Not gonna make it

We don't have sports girls, we hate thots, girls who wear the tightest sports ware possible, do 20 reps of the lightest weights and 10 minutes of walking in the treadmill on their phone the entire time. Yet take pictures on social media like they're fucking amazing for going the gym.

Sports girls are fucking great, they have the drive and ambition to go out and succeed in a sport of their choice as well as doing actual training for their sport, and of course because they're fit and healthy they look great too.

I'm on my way to become that. For now my legs are sculpted, my tights not so much and my stamina is kinda lame

because they challenge them

this

I choose to belive the opposite

perfect for Veeky Forums

>why do so many anons dislike sporty girls?
Because they have no chance of ever attracting one, its called coping.

not really, most sporty girls you talk to have horrifc relationships and get pumped and dumped constantly, men don't feel challenged by them they are just some meat. It's not like they can compete with men in any case and no one wants their gf at the gym with them.

I know, I'm fit and I go outside, well maybe that's the difference these obesity lovers don't go outside.

>typical bony looking treadmill girl
Ok, image search a picture so we can see what bony looking is to you.

Because the stink of fish and determination

Something like this. I see them at my campus gym all the time.

For all you lads out there I know one of these. My housemate's gf

quite perfect

I like sporty girls. My gf plays rugby.

I can't get one

I feel like I am not good enough for them

because its actually quite difficult for people not to be jealous

men are selfish