Mfw manlets at my gym

>mfw manlets at my gym

>implying manlets can even reach the hook
When will they learn?

Fucking lanklets

What do you dislike seeing more at the gym?
>lanklets
>manlets

Reply to this post or you'll slip a disc

DYEL lanket reporting in

Manlets are a joke. Yes they are strong but what sport other than horse racing ever had a midget as their champion?

there's like 5 manlets for every lanklet
so those

Imagine how funny it would look to see a manlet in an olympic sport like 100m sprint

Weightlifting chinamen

Whiter than you, Achmed

Honestly what the fuck is with this meme of hating on a fellow bro just because of his height. We are all men here. We all go through the same shit in life and put up with the same BS from normies and thots. Why the fuck are we attacking our own kind just because of something they can not control, they get enough of that shit form skank bitches. Here on Veeky Forums we should all be brothers and not divide ourselves over something as dumb as height. And for the record I am 6 feet tall.

pic is my size 13 sneakers as proof of my height, not that my height should matter since as I said we are all bros on the same boat and with the same goals.

Fuck bro genuine feels

How do we know you're not just a midget with really big feet?

both

amen
but its all bants lad, im manlet and shitpost about manlets all the time.

manlets

Lanklet here.

Hate manlets and other lanklets for changing the bench settings

>Imagine how funny it would look to see a manlet in an olympic sport

>what is weightlifting, wrestling, boxing etc

any sport with weight classes lanklets cant compete unless they go SHW

neither

Both
I just want to work out and not acknowledge you

>Be 6'0
>Manlets and lanklets keep fucking around with the equipment settings

baitmeme is the shittiest meme ever.

Manlest

>What is Messi
>What are weight classes up to lightweight?
>What is racing?

>6'5"
>tell people i'm 6'0"
>if somebody says they're 6'0" or taller I tell them they must be wrong and actually 5'7"

hard one
manlets tho, I just dislike lanks in general but the super jacked overcompensator is a trigger

Constant negativity from negative people, never positive because they've got nothing to be positive about. They say bantz but bantz isn't continuously making fun of someone's appearance, they're trying to pull people down because they are too lazy to pull themselves up. Whether purposeful or via useful idiot the continuous exposure get to people unless they are mentally strong, not many of those here.

Fuck you

thanks for the kind words, lanklet
i dont hate manlets nor lanklets
we're all bros and we all have our pros and cons and are just trying to better ourselves.
t. 175 cm manlet

>all gymnastic disciplines
>all motosports
>skiing
>snowboarding
>mtb
>weightlifting
>football
>diving
>mma and boxing had famous manlets, although they fought other manlets or lanklets since there are weight classes

Just from the top of my head, I am sure there are many more but I don't really follow sports that much

manlets since they usually take more space thanks to invisible lats

jokes on you

Lanklets, I'm afraid one might be taller than me, a fellow lanklet.

Post the other shoe you manlet faker.

Manlets

Nice try Hobbit. You belong with the manlets.

It's hard to discern ironic shitposters making bants, and lanklets who GENUINELY take so much pride in their height that they spam the insult unironically.

Manlets

What the fuck is a "manlet"?

Lanklets

What the fuck? To be honest with you, I thought this was all a joke. I'm 5'7" and I read this shit because I find it hilarious, obviously no one subscribes to this kind of mentality in real life. I mean yeah there's the occasional tall jacked dude who's probably going to judge you regardless, a few girls here and there that find height to be a dealbreaker (and they're totally allowed to, personally I wouldn't fuck a black chick so I don't judge), and then the legitimate lanklets who hate short people because they're projecting in some weird fucking way. But at the end of the day 99% of people don't give a shit.

>spam the insult unironically
bullshit its all bants
t. 5'7 manlet who shitposts about all this le manlet pit bullshit everytime i get chance
brehs whatever the fug u are, if u are reading this, stop taking this shitposting seriously. if you cant go to tumblr pussies.
abandoning shitposting ship is bad idea cuz thats what makes Veeky Forums fun

overcompensating manlet roiders are the worst

eks dee

lankets

Oh alright

faggot here's your reply but I'm not answering your question

both

Lurk moar

I know you are just memeing, but every time I read posts like this I wonder when does height ever come up in conversation.
I literally can not recall a single occasion where me or any of my peers have brought it up, but I'm not a very social person either. Is it some normie thing?

OOF

>tfw turbo manlet
>tfw stronger, happier and fucked more sluts than 90% of you faggots
no amount of rage will change this you sad cunts. accept it and move on

That's because I only fuck ladies, not sluts.
Get on my level you sad manlet

anyone below 7'2

>thinking the manlet meme is a meme
>not realising most normally heighted people scorn and despise you

lmao

Why won't you say it to my face? Scared of a manlet?

OP here.

Because I thought the screencap was funny

[spoiler]I'm a manlet[/spoiler]

The people I don't like in the gym are the ones who don't re-rack the weights they used after they're done. Or return the barbells, leaving them on the floor after they spent their last 5 reps dropping them because they're too fucking weak. Then they take offense when you call them out on their nonsense. I try to keep my good character and this whole kindness shit in line but man sometimes I have to tell myself that I'm better than the easy to temper guy in my younger years

Nice cope, Frodo
8'7" master race here

>What is sports with weight classes because manlets could never compete with geneticly gifted athelets.

neither
I want to feel superior to other males obviously

Thots

The only people I ever encountered talking about height are highschoolers and trannies.

I don't want to bend down that far

fuck you nigga

lanklets
those guys over 6'7" that have sub 14" arms are just unsettling, and that's coming from a built 6'5" guy

cope

There is a guy like that in my neighborhood that jogs in the early morning. People call him Jack Skellington.

manlets

Manlets. And I say this as one but I didn't realize how far rabbit hole goes.

Neither, I'm happy they are there to improve themselves

Lanklets look like some sort of weird alien and manlets look like a forgotten mole race,so both are annoying

Manlets. They look like they're trying to overcompensate. I've only seen one truly lanky guy who I'd consider ridiculous looking.

Can't slip a disk if mines already slipped

manlets

Kys

fuck you

manlets

I like to laugh at lanklets desu

C O P E

I'm 5'5" and the only reason I come to Veeky Forums is because of the manlet pit meme.

lanklets

I don't go to the gym, I'm only here to give you guys advice.

>I read this shit because I find it hilarious, obviously no one subscribes to this kind of mentality in real life.

Maybe not, user. Especially if your regular insecure teenager trying to find his own way stumbles across this board.

Everyone likes to say the manlet thing all just memes, but then you have all the comments in this thread unironically talking about overcompensating. How insecure do you have to be to look at a stranger and automatically find a reason why their progress should be discounted, jesus christ.

Manlets

Women

manlets are women

L-lanklets;_;

Manlets

manklets

lanklets

lanklets

please dont kill my disc

6.0 purgatory.
Home gym.

fuk u

This is in every facet of life.
Anyone that is better is worse. Anyone that is worse is worse.
Sex,money, fitness, competitive hobbies and even cooperative hobbies all suffer from this. Many people justify their existence by belittling others.

Nice bait faggot