So how does it feel to be natty, Veeky Forums?

So how does it feel to be natty, Veeky Forums?

So uh do you shave your forearms or are you just lacking hair there naturally?

I shave my whole body

whats ur cycle

>whole body
We talking head too?

Text E 500mg
Epistane coming in a few weeks 60mg/ED

Nah I still have a nice hairline. Haven’t ran anything that really fucks with your hair (yet)

any symptoms on test?

nah actually have never felt better. Trained natty for 3 years and made great gains. First couple weeks I ate the same as natty and had trouble making more gains. Threw in another 300-400 calories per day and now I’m growing like a weed and actually dropping fat. Training intensity is higher, motivation is there, and I’m only 4 weeks out of 15 in! The epistane is going to put me on a whole new level lol.

Making good great gains still and i'm turning 29 this year. I don't feel like i've made enough muscular progress to justify it even though I would like to give it a run in the next few years.

I'm also reluctant to hop on gear because I hear it hurts cardio and I race dirt bikes so..

Besides the weird hairlessness that's not a typical fraud arm. What are your lifts?

you tell me, faggot

I’d highly recommend at least TRT for you bro. Even HGH would help with dirt bike stuff. Test is the best because it’s ALREADY in your body. There’s nothing new. You’ll feel like a prime teenager again and that even includes the sometimes random chub lmao. It’s the cleanest anabolic you can run.

Bench: 325 Squat: 490 DL: 495

It felt great. Gear feels better ;)

So how do you people get steroids and shit? I know guys that sell pot and can get things like coke, but no one fucking has steroids lol

There are websites that sell them and package descretely.

Buy roids online and get a lab report, don’t fuck with it on the street

I might consider it after this race season because i've got stubborn injuries. My only issue is the money to run test. I missed out on the teenage training gains, but did manual labor enough which gave me a solid foundation.

I don't know many guys my age, with my strength and muscle that can run ten miles non-stop and that's something i'm incredibly proud of. When it comes to the mental training aspect i'm a monster. Enduring pain is king.

for aesthetics or hygiene?
do you have a lot of hair?
i only shave my pubes, armpits and hair (perfect hairline but balding like a monk)

I guess a little of both. You feel really clean without any hair on arms, chest, legs, etc. just a different feeling I can’t explain it.

Might as well. You only live once, don’t become old and fragile. Test will give you youth and so much more.. as for the other steroids, use at your own discretion.

feelsgoodman.jpg
but im going to do my first cycle soon

>5plate both squat and diddly

M AN L ET

I'm gonna ask my doc for test

Bro it’s a blast ;)

I’m over 6 foot umad?

why bother? all girls would consider the body on the right a 10/10 anyway, just work on your hair and beard