Just gave up on lifting again

maybe next year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

then you have to start from the beginning again. Keep going man

Why wait until next year when you can go back tomorrow?
Don't give up. Even if you're having problems with your diet, even if you're having problems making time, don't give up. Go when you can, go when it hurts, go when you feel good and when you feel bad.

Just go. You'll thank yourself this time next year, when you don't have to start over from zero.

I believe in you. You're capable of reaching your goals.

why not lift... your body instead?

Think about how determined you were when you first started working out. You had some kind of goal, was it just to make this thread later on? Why were you doing it, just so you could quit?

user you're never going to make it this way. What is stopping you?

Next year do 5x5 Quitting Strength. It builds plenty of fictional strength. Your routine could look something like Airlift 5x5, Letdowns 5x5 and finally lifting squat 5x5. Remember every day is skipday.

Since you're a faggot fuckboi who would give anything up, you will inevitably quit quitting, and you'll end up lifting and getting swole. I've got you senpai.

Where can I order one of these?

Youre fucking lazy. Do you have a gf?

If you quit now you'll have to go thru the agony of seeing me with your oneitis

lol if you have to motivate yourself to go to the gym you should just give up

Have you tried lifting your spirits?

Never going to make it

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP, COCKSUCKER, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO BE GREAT

pathetic

This

I have to motivate myself to keep rest days

I stopped lifting 3 weeks ago. Started having panic attacks and my blood pressure was high during that time. Just demotivated as fuck. Been eating straight junk food too. Just don't even care ATM

>Started having panic attacks and my blood pressure was high during that time
He actually bought the no cardio meme!

fpbp

hi satan. I know right? 6 days a week and i still want to go on the 7th day

>he doesnt go to pretend to do cardio on off days

This!!

I feel like quitting every day, but I won't.

I work 12 hour shifts, with 12 hours off in between four days a week. After spending all night on a factory floor it's the last thing I want to do. But I do it anyway. A couple of days ago I broke my deadlift PR after I was falling asleep standing after work. Why? Because I know I can do better and you should too.
Fuck motivation, discipline is where it is at.
There aren't any excuses. A year from now I will know why I stayed dedicated.

Lifting is the gateway to better life choices and wanting the best for yourself and not caving in to pussy excuses. But whatever, don't listen to me. Go be a bitch. Keep putting off that crucial self improvement and be content with your shitty discipline and lack of respect for yourself.

Or prove me wrong and start making it. No one can do it for you, except you.

Congrats, you just PR'd on your resolution.

Start again anytime & try to workout for more than 8 week!

(Also, GTFO & don't let the door hit you in the ass, god damn gym clogging resolutioner)

what's the reason to lift in the beginning if not some goal motivating you?

>conscriptive military training
>camping, camping in the woods for days and caloric deficits everywhere
>able to go to the gym once a week
>my gains are melting away
I can't wait to get back to lifting

You can literally do pushups now.

i'm unironically inspired as fuck right now, thx

if you're a guy you should instinctively love it. same reason you probaly love video games, doing a repetitive task and seeing improvement is what guys exist to do. just change your focus from clicking mouse 1 to benching

pathetic

I gave up lifting for 6-7 months to focus on my job and other parts of life. got a new car and started back lifting a week ago. still feel like shit and no one is cheering me on

The last of the resolutioners leaves the gym. See you in Jan.

if playing vidya required leaving home, driving/taking the bus to a place, warming up etc. I wouldn't do it probably

>liking moving bits of metal up and down is natural and instinctive for men

The problem is you can't lift all day unlike vidya. If I lift for 1 hour every day what am I supposed to do the other 15 hours that I'm awake?

eat a lot. sleep. work. rest. vidya. read. lift more than 1 hours idk whatever you want
your great opa caveman impressed your great oma by lifting the heaviest boulder over his head. also he was the best at hunting and attracted all the caveman hoes while the dyle cavemen posted dumb stuff on cave wall boards
you're gonna have to suffer a little if you want to be happy. the happiness video games will give you will diminish as you age and you'll realize you wasted your best years sitting in front of shiny lights without growing

DONT GIVE UP DONT BE A FUCKING PUSSY

Get off my board, your garbage and should be ashamed

youtu.be/tYzMYcUty6s