This is the ideal male body. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal male body. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can some1 neck this manlet alrdy
his videos are fuckn so fuckn stupid jesus christ

quiet, gimp

Yeah you can have those girls. I don't think anyone wants em

>amerimutt creaturas
lmao what a loss

lol
>youtube.com/watch?v=hujZqUdVGSg

God damn those are quite possibly the weakest looking abs I've ever seen. My first two are as thick as four of his lmao. Quite honestly pathetic and I kinda feel bad for him; genetically it's all fucked up

Post your physique

I'm bulking rn my abs don't show, but they're better than his I assure you

ahahahaha good one

>click video
>see nigger

Cope harder faggot

>i cant see my abs
>mine are better than visible abs

Anyone that wants to be a teacher in this day and age has to be some sort of masochist.

>5'4
>male

terrible abs haha

Pack it up boys, these seven tweets over a month a half from random thots just sealed the deal.

>samefag
Look what I started. Why do I need to post my physique in order to prove that his abs are weak as fuck? Look at the picture... those are small, weak and definitely not aesthetic. My lower abs go beyond my belly button... how the hell do all of his fit just below his ribs? And no Adonis Belt? He's fucked mate. Most likely a manlet because there's no way anyone normal could have a 6 pack that tiny and scrunched up lmao. Lemme guess... 5'5"?

>terrible abs haha

>162 cm
oh boy

what the FUCK is that

>El abominacion

I like to suffer

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He’s 5 foot 6. No.

this is

pop off james

source

underrated post

Boomer!

>peak performance
>standing still
you're a big guy

girl at 1:20 is based as fuck

That COULD be a leg

alex's back is better. look how fucking thick and meaty it is even in shit lighting

That might be because Rackpull Destiny is half a meter (I have no idea how many inches/foot/yards/burgers or whatever that is) shorter than Eric.

He is shorter than 5'6". I'm 5'7" manlet myself and I can tell by his proportions.

top kek

I wish he'd shave his patchy Albanian terrorist beard tho

his book is out on libgen

goddammit lmao

What the fuck is a "manlet"?

Holy shit, thank you for posting this.
These dudes are based af

Something something "get out theres still time"

What the fuck? I actually though he had an impressive back but then I saw this picture.
Strong angles from this coping dwarf L0l

lmao how do you compare those 2

nah Eric's is way better

eric gives shit advice
>muh milk

Someone post the BetaDestiny PUA shit.

Post your abs with timestamp

Leave this place, you still have a chance to live

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

t. lactose intolerant
Enjoy your shit genetics.

If you are seriously asking this then please leave and go back to plebbit. For our sake, and more so your own.

>Eric tells us exactly what he does
>Eric has good results
>Haha what shit advice haha

He tells people to drink lots of whole milk for strength gains and recovery if they can get their hands on a good organic source, preferably straight from a local farm. Pretty much any strength or sports coach will tell you the same thing if you are looking to put on mass or strength quick. Milk is the goat muscle gainer.

Unless, you are a shitskin or a vegan, or a shitskin vegan, which probably applies in your case. Then you get to cry about how bad milk is because you can't drink it without having explosive diarrhea.

>wake up
>still not eric

Don't know how much longer I can do this brehs

If you pull heavy ass weights with high frequency and you drink plenty of milk you'll probably get jacked.

>top down picture
>shitty vascularity
>maintenance
>shitposting

Good luck with that.

He actually tried to claim 5'7 once, but he deleted the video pretty quick. Apparently he went out and bought a toolbox and it just happened to have a tape measure in it, so he decided to measure himself.
I'm 5'7 too and when I see his entire body in a video I can tell he's shorter.

The guy had been claiming 5'5 for years and fucking insisting on it time and time again, and then all of a sudden
>"I'm actually 5'8" guys, turns out I was measuring wrong all those years"

el luz extinguido.... santo dios padre todopoderoso.....

Noice

lol TETSUOOOOOOOO

shut up Veeky Forums, or I'ma beat you up

Kek it's a lot easier to talk shit when nobody knows what you look like eh

>Asymmetric abs
>Left pectoral larger than the right
>Pectoral gap
>Left shoulder and arm bigger than the right
Nah.

Pathetic.

A thing which never learns.

>English

This guy is like 1,66m and wears XL t-shirts. That's pretty impressive.
I wanna see a tall guy achieving that...

>inb4 muh genetics
>inb4 manlets got it easy

>This guy is like 1,66m and wears XL t-shirts
he was bloated as fuck and now he is way smaller but i still don't believe he was filling out XL shirt (unless it was XL child size which is very possible)

In order to fill out regular xl shirt he would have to be ULTRA wide and he is not wide

>implying this guy is natural
lol

awesome picture

Are American/Canada XL shirts way smaller or something?
Where I live they're basically obese people clothes, and as a 5'7 manlet myself anything above medium is usually too long.

>can't flex abs without slouching over

> claims he has better abs than the pic in OP
> says he doesn't actually have visible abs right now, but to take his word for it
> anyone that calls him out on this is a samefag
BAHAHAHA

Not lean enough

> 2018
> still thinks milk is good for you
> "m-muh genetics"
do some research, friend

Link?

I only come here like one or twice a week and I always see Alpha Manlet shilling for himself on this board. Absolutely pathetic.

His instagram @outalpha

get out, get out, GET OUT!

Lets be real for a sec here guys, he doesn't look half bad

Sure he's an autistic manlet, but if he were 6 foot with that build he'd look amazing

Wouldnt help his face, hair and being a retard in general though