You go to the dumbbell rack and can't find the 60lb dumbells you need, then you see pic related standing on them...

You go to the dumbbell rack and can't find the 60lb dumbells you need, then you see pic related standing on them. What do?

trip and sniff bro
trip and sniff

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums can use 60lb dumbbells

Look at that retard curling in the back! lmao

When she? finishes her set, ask for the dumbells and offer to bring her another set that is the same size but not the same weight.

lmao how fucking dyel are you, 77 lbs dumbbells and i barely lift

sniff feets

sniff braps

sniff puss

I concentrated curl them matey

are flat feet common that common in burgerland, it looks fuckin nasty no arch support at all

Go to her after she finishes her set and ask her if she can use other set of dumbbells. If she says that she can't lift the heavier ones i lift them for her and then pound that chocolate pussy while licking her feet

>deficit squat
>still barely manage to hit parallel

i'm saying most of Veeky Forums is dyel
its joke

wouldn't squatting like that promote poor form because you'd be off balance?

>tfw that is probably one of the guys making fun of SS on Veeky Forums

I think it's common between black people

curling with 60lbs dumbells is pretty hard but benching them is easy.

Your center of gravity should be over mid-foot, so it shouldn't disrupt your balance if your form is correct.

This. Me and my brother both had flat feet and we're black.

Dunno if it's common here or not, but my feet are flat as fuck. It has caused tendonitis in my left ankle from my feet over pronating when I run.

like how? is it because burgers wear sneakers all day long (house)? we walk in socks or bear feat in our commie-blocks

t.yuropoor

>my feet over pronating when I run.
My feet aren't flat but they are wide and have low arches; I had to look pretty hard for shoes with the right level of support to stop that.

I just do my cardio on a bike now though.

Yeah us burgers wear sneakers everywhere from the first day we can walk.