Has /ourguy/ finally taken the red pill?

Has /ourguy/ finally taken the red pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=_uZzgRQrqig

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy fuck when did he get this big

definitely /our-fitlit/ bro

What a fucking legend

did he finally man up and hop on a cycle?

I was gonna make a post mocking his legs because it'd be the first time I saw how puny they were but then I realized, I don't even pay attention to legs

i didnt expect this video to be funny, but i've been laughing the whole time

did he get rape charges lmao

Who knows, but either way he's right.

I don't even look sideways at women anymore. One errant tweet and BAM there goes the career (at which point I would likely kms)

Its sad but true
They will get more and more desperate for attention as men become too afraid to give them attention lmao

sadly there are still men out there who want to "wife" these instagram whores.
as long as people like them exist, the sloots will continue

>Dom
>big
Pick one

Lol found Dom posting

>People still don't realize this is a character

and he plays it very well.
unfortunate his show that the rock was somehow involved with bombed.

in anycase, his channel got de-monitized for being offensive. They say the truth is spoken in jest so I think his character is a vicarious way to express his true feelings.

>>>
did it really???
this world is getting worse and worse.
the only way to turn things around, due to most big companies and people of power being sensitive liberals, is to kill them.

but I bet the author would beg to get fucked by them

He said it in one of his videos, I couldnt even tell you which. His attitude was fuck it, he's not changing a thing.

Way, way back, his 'dadbod worse than ebola' video got him banned from reddit. It's also his funniest.

in private tho.
cant let anyone know she wants some toxic masculine D

Yet the channely of that cocksucking blonde boy who showed a dead body to children is still monetized.
The fix is in ladies and gents.
Also, Youtube is done now.
We all know it.
All we can do is wait for the next best thing and for them to petition the US government to make it illegal for all android phones to come with youtube preinstalled.

i fucked it up. i tried to make a joke but autocorrect ruined it.
>she wants some toxic masculini-D

srlsy man.
>show dead bodies of suicide victims
>insult an entire country to their face
>use a taser on dead animals
non offensive
>tell people to workout
>make fun of people who try to mask their laziness with "dad bod"
>joke about gym stuff
OFFENSIVE

Time to think about moving to a country where being offended isnt something weak useless people use to ruin everything.. is there such a country still?

he's always been redpilled since his dom vs girls days. he's just a bro and you need to realise the bros are fundamentally redpilled, also to the pc brigade bros are fundamentally rapists and offensive shit lords

Maybe somewhere in africa, the rest is fucked in this regard.

Legend

>people still don't realize whole Veeky Forums is just ironic shitposting

Well you know some kind of moderator got personally triggered and decided to demonitize his videos. No real justification needed, just one offended cuck with a little bit of power at youtube, which now belongs to google.
For more information search "google memo"

What measures can be taken to guarantee people dont get fucked over by some liberal brats with a complex?

Nothing.
Youtube is 100% fucked.
Unless your channel is popular as fuck before the new shit, or is a fake program floating on fake subs(and they are going to end those people pretty soon),or backed by some very big people your shit will be ruined and ruined soon.

Use youtube as a way to shill stuff or occasionally watch someone else.
Not for anything else.

>Exercise increases mental faculties
>People who exercise are right wing
Thinking.png

Looks like its supposed to be ironic, like most his videos

I know autism is the prevailing force here but he's laughing at you, not with you.

The whole cliche bro stereotype he's putting on isn't a way to bond with you, he's caricaturizing you. He thinks you're morons and you're laughing at yourselves so he's probably right.

You’re a retard, it’s a difference between being ironic and being sarcastic. This isn’t him being ironic, he’s being sarcastic with a humorist twist on extreme viewpoints, nothing he said was wrong though and only a fool wouldn’t see the truth in the examples he gave, extreme as they may have been.

The likelyhood of a girl crying rape because you made a inappropriate joke in a date is impossible, real life and internet drama are not the same thing and that’s the distinction being made. Some people live thier internet personas and victim mentalities, other people just live their lives and try to spread joy and act according to how they see fit.

Either way, he’s right and you need to rewatch the video later. #metoo or whatever happened for a reason, and it’s a stupid reason.

>nothing is wrong with male and female interactions guys, what are you talking about my wife and her boyfriend get along just fine!

Dom works out at my gym. I'm moving next month though. I feel like I have to talk to him before I move. What should I say?

He drives a white Audi R8 and always wears combat boots. I've never seen him do any powerlifting.

DAMN he is big AND natty
crazy

First one was good, second one is R*ddit tier puns

>What should I say?
Tell him to make more videos or suck a dick

these dumb kids don't get it. they think Dom is a real person fighting for mens rights or some stupid shit. The people getting laughed at are usually the last to realize it.

That show had shit writing. It had "Bros" unironically worshipping Dom. I think the appeal of the persona is that he's dumb and everything knows it except for him. When you introduce a group of people kissing the ground he walks on, then it becomes a cringe-fest. All the supporting characters sucked too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjE0acNY9Y

i threw up in my mouth watching that....fuck

eastern europe or australia

>mfw I'm right
and morons try to argue with me

literally peak autism if you think "dom mazzetti" is unironically your bro and not making fun of you about your beliefs to your face

What a cuck

>working out teaches that with hard work you can obtain the results you want
>surprised that people who do this then oppose things like quotas and the welfare system.