How to avoid becoming a nu-male?

Well, for one thing I've taken up regular exercise with the intent of building muscle, and I'm eating more protein and fat (eggs, cheese and meat etc), less sugar and carbohydrates, and plenty of fruit and vegetables to go along with it.

I grew up being a complete wet noodle and from about 13 till now hadn't had a proper exercise regime or decent diet and now I'm in my early twenties I decided to turn this around because I don't want to end up being an emasculated nu-male.

The mental side of this is what I'm wondering about, how can I train myself to become more confident and "alpha" as it were. I'm assuming the exercise and healthy diet will help this along but what else can I do here?

Any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCQmfRMwHfA
naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Congratulations, right wing basement dwellers have used soyboy propaganda to exploit your insecurities.

fuck off faggot

also, read "The way of men" by jackwhatshisface

I'm bot even right wing... I just don't want to be a pathetic weak beta for my entire life. This doesn't have anything to do with politics.

This looks good, is there a better resolution version of this?

What, its already the best resolution, open it up in a new tab and zoom into it.

Read the sticky f a g g o t.

>unironically lifting so you won’t be considered a nu-male by fat cheetos-covered neckbeards
You’ll never make it with this mentality. Lift for yourself and only yourself. You’re the only one you can depend on in the end.

It's proper blurry mate

wat, dude its your pc, this is the high res version of 3.1mb. I made sure all the graphs are readable.

Well, the reason I'm doing this is for myself, so that I feel better and then dont look like a "fat cheeto covered neckbeard" I'm not bothered about what some retard on /b/ thinks.

I'm on a phone that will be why then

Giuseppe*

Kek

What you consider alpha and beta to actually be has everything to do with politics bruh

This image in glorious, in ALL ACTUALITY.

How?

Alpha & Beta are evolutionary psychology subjects, it doesn't have anything to do with politics unless you make it

Soyboys make everything political

I know they do. But what I'm on about here isn't political, it's just self improvement..

im currently at lift for rome. SPQR veni vidi vici the whole nine yards

Work an outdoor labor job and there is no way you can be a soyboy, all roofers and other construction work are the opposite of soyboy

fpbp

Why are potatoes bad?

>Avoid GMO (with no reason or sauce for this)
>No factory farmed meat or fish
>No veggie oils (This one just curious why)
>All additives are bad
>Raw milk over less estrogenic cheeses
>Avoid drugs (What over-generalized naturalist bullshit)
Besides these flagrant flaws, decent infographic. Saved

Holy shit, that last one got me! (Expected to laugh, not take a redpill suppository, jesus-christ)

No one evolves to be beta. Only Alphas reproduce. Alpha-Beta is more about biological mating strategy, and only really applies to polygamous species (Animals, negros, thots, etc)

Best part of it is that I didnt even make it, some other user did. Which means we are not alone on this path.

I hate guys like you
>just be a flabby complacent man child
>if you’re happy drinking beer and getig cucked then go for it!

Keep lifting and the confidence will come in a few months.

>Any advice?

Be humble.
Nu-males are typically arrogant know-it-alls. Their male role models are quipy, clever, above-it-all types:
>Dr. Who
>Tony Stark
>Star Lord
>John Stewart/John Oliver
>Adam from mythbuster's

You're less likely to see a guy raised on farm display the traits of a nu-male, and it's not just because he's Veeky Forums, it's because he was raised under competent men who are plainly better than him at things. The farm kid learns humility and that in order to impress his elders, he has to actually get good and work hard. The nu-male has no father figure or male mentors, so he develops an over-inflated opinion of himself. To impress his peers, he just has to appear smart.

O man I hate jon oliver with fiery passion. Fucker is so obnoxious it shouldnt even be possible.

/thread

Become the man that women would bend the knee for

Become a man you'd want your father to be

I was wondering this too

All you have to do is not be a little bitch, be a good social person, and be hard working. Why the fuck do we keep on getting threads like this, it's like half this board didn't have a real father

t. soyboy

Gee i wonder whos behind this post.

not bad but that's a stupid paleo food pyramid. Grains aren't bad for us. It's the overly processed grains covered in DEET that is the problem.

Meditate every day. It has had the most positive impact on my anxiety out of everything I have tried.

This

So wait since I grew up with no "Mother-figure" does that make me an alpha? I think that's logic's a bit flawed about father figure, considering it can either go two ways. If you don't have a father figure you either turn out really beta or really fucking alpha. Also on the topic of "figures", I've become a cold hearted asshole because I grew up without a mom. The best cure would to be have 2 parents ideally.

there's no such thing as a beta in psychology AND alphas in wolf packs aren't even the most dominant males, just the fathers of the packs

Run away from the modern leftist cancer for a start.

>No veggie oils (This one just curious why)
youtube.com/watch?v=iCQmfRMwHfA

>avoid GMO
naturalblaze.com/2016/05/40-studies-saying-gmos-are-bad-for-you.html

this thing more or less is a ultra paleo approach, trying to get the best of modern industry (access to potentially good foreign foods), yet with as few as possible of the risks (HFCS which lead to obesity, lack of regulation and research in many of the additives)

All nu males go to the gym here in Europe, so I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve.

>No factory farmed meat or fish
processed meats are nearly literal cancer, the veganfags may be wrong on most fronts, but the processed foods, and the PRESERVATIVES have been found to be cancer causing without a doubt. Avoid them at all cost.

Because dumbass Americans think anything that tastes good reduces testosterone when it's actually the other way around. If you make yourself eat shit you don't like, do cold showers, eat low carb, lift to exhaustion, all of these things that actually feel like shit to any normal human being, it lowers testosterone and increases cortisol.

Stuff that is generally hated on like fuck generally reduces cortisol and increases testosterone: Salt, Sugar, Starch, Saturated fat, a lot of sleep, etc. Also stuff like cigarettes, coffee, alcohol and so on. Why do you think we, as men, naturally like this stuff a lot?

Of course, if you are a neurotic, second-guessing nerdic boy, no amount of sleep, starch and fat will help you.

And most Amerimutts are beyond help anyway. They think suffering will make you strong because "it builds character". It doesn't.

>cold showers feel shit
pussy detected. Good cold shower makes you feel alive

Why are you even here?

>Shave your beard if you have one
>Wear contacts instead of glasses
>Get a short hair cut (fade typically works well)
>wear clothes that fit and don't have any references to anime, video games, etc.
>start eating clean and natural
>don't be spineless for women
the rest will come naturally

This.