People actually think he's natty

>people actually think he's natty

he is, he's not even big. christ alive, the more time i spend on Veeky Forums the more i realize not a single one of you actually lifts.

I seriously can’t tell when people are trolling on this board anymore

>y-you just don't lift
Yea no. It's pretty obvious

maybe you need to eat and lift more, skinny

i think he looks good.
looks like a dude whos been lifting for a long time
could he be on steroids?
yea
but hes not to the point where you can say for sure just by looking at him

its mostly genetics, i mean there are guys who can achieve natty what some cant even reach with roids.

nice try bradley

>y-you're not working hard enough
Post body

I don't see why he couldn't be. You can get big as fuck if you put the work in. You probably think bugez is roiding too. There is no indicator that he is roiding.
>me small he big
>cheating roider reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lmao

why even bother training natty if you think this kind of physique isn't attainable natty?

Anyone who actually thinks Tornabene is on juice should neck themselves for being so fucking retarded.

>you can look like that natty
im not sure if its true, but that thought just stopped me from giving up
thanks user

>I´m small so everyone who is big is not natty

He's not even that big - he weights like 175-180 lbs.

Thx user. I've been hunting this pic for ages

Wut. He's not big at all, small traps, small delts, no vascularity, no definition unless flexing. You're fucking retarded. Plus Dom is a character, the guy who plays him doesn't give enough fucks about lifting to go on juice. He's more obsessed with cars.

>December poll comes in
>80% of /fit has been training for at max two years
>50% can't ohp 135
>60% is between the ages of 18-25
Yea no. You're all dyel. Keep the cope coming coming

Neck yourself moron. Mike is natty.

Post body

you can actually look even better than that natty, i have a theory that the people who say you cant look impressive while natty are people who are actually big and natty and trying to eliminate potential competition early in the game by making them give up