So i've been looking at doing MK-667, anyone ever try this or know anything about it?

So i've been looking at doing MK-667, anyone ever try this or know anything about it?

Im 6'4 200 rn

>inserting drugs without clinical studies into your body

There have been clinical studies, there have been cases of heart failures because of this.
Take at your own risk OP.

Bump

Yes, but those were octogenarian heart patients.
Not joking. That's who they tested this drug on.

I tried it. Nice appetite gains. Sleep and recovery felt a little better. Tastes like death. I'd give it like a 6 or 7 out of 10.

What was your recovery capacity like and did you feel...better while taking it?

I did 20mg of it with ostarine. Made me constantly hungry, helped me get beautiful sleep. And I grew 2cm

where'd you get it and what age were you

I didn't push it too hard but I felt like heavy compounds only took like a day to recover from rather than the usual two.

Overall sense of wellbeing? Hard to say. I definitely felt better, but I unfortunately started supplementing zinc and D3 at the same time so those could be the cause.

If you can afford it (~$60 for a month's worth) I'd say go for it.

Compering to MK-Ultra this is pleb level stuff.

>Sourcing on Veeky Forums
That's retarded. Unironically check red dit for sources.

>MK-Ultra
y..you mean being slipped LSD by the feds?..

19 and I can gibe source if you're from Uk?

It made me hungry as FUCK. Also made me hold water like a motherfucker.
Felt like I had slightly more restful sleep.
Wouldn't recommend unless you have trouble hitting your calories and need that apatite boost.

Whom are you getting it from? I paid £30 for 900mg but my previous supply was mutagenic labz 600mg for £38

How long did you run it for?

ipamorelin+mod grf 1-29 is better

they shut down their sourcetalk subreddits, help?

Why are you guys afraid to post a source? This stuff is legal under U.S. law (which Veeky Forums follows) as long as it's not sold for human consumption. I bought my pretty chemicals that I like to display on my shelf for collection purposes from IRCdotBIO. No this is not an ad and therefore not against Veeky Forums rules. I'm mentioning it because I found it to be legitimate and relevant to the topic at hand.

I am fully compliant with Veeky Forums global and local board rules. Please don't ban me, I did nothing wrong.

You know who else supposedly did nothing wrong?

Whom?

Didn't do shit for me.