Things normies say. I'll start:

Things normies say. I'll start:
>I'll just turn the fat into muscles lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNYlIcXynwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>haha do you browse Veeky Forums too? That's cool mayne!

>it's as easy as calories in vs calories out

>Implying it isn't
Fatties have to go

>I don't want to lift heavy and turn into a roidhead I want to be toned

>user you have to stop with your not-drinking coffee nonsense

Things OP says. I'll start
>I suck so many dicks

>I love you too.

>I'll just turn the fat into muscles lol

You can do this with roids

And that's how you get roidguts.

>being a normie

I wanna look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club

Holy fuck I've heard this so many times

>You didn't eat today?!
Actual it's been 4 days
>Do you need me to call 911? My poor anorexic friend, you know you'll die at this rate!
I'm 250lbs... I think I'll be fine.

No, you can cut/bulk at the same time with roids. Fat is global and muscle is local, with zero conversion of cells.

It's a whole lot more complex. Sugars interact with your body much worse than fats do. Sugars fuck with your metabolism and make losing weight more difficult.

Keep going, fatbro. You're gonna make it.

fatty pls gooo

>Sugars interact with your body much worse than fats do. Sugars fuck with your metabolism and make losing weight more difficult.

kill yourself

>Giving advice to fatties makes you a fatty
It's entirely true (unless you still believe that debunked American study that stated fat was bad for you)

Thanks user, I needed that.

Woah that person is cancer

Please tell me how. I'm educated in the human metabolism. Please tell me how "sugars fuck with your metabolism".

samefag fatty pls go

youtu.be/mNYlIcXynwE

No. You can put on muscle and lose fat at the same time, but fat can't turn into muscle. They are two very different tissues, there's no way that one could be converted into the other

>mfw people completely lose their shit when I tell them I never eat at work
Never ever had a movie character grow on me so fast as the Goose when he said the line about "keeping an empty stomach until the hard part of the day is done" in the opening scene.

This is entry level shit. It does not tell you why carbohydrates are worse. If anything, it says "don't be predisposed to diabetes type 2."

>so bro do you have a gf?
>you don't?! But you're like the nicest guy i know!
>don't be silly user, all you have to do is walk up to her, give her a firm handshake and say that you're boyfriend material. It's that easy user!
>you never had you're first kiss too?! have you tried tinder?! :^)))))))))))))

I DONT KNOW MOTHERFUCKER I MEAN ARE YOU BLIND YOU FUCKING NORMIE FUCKER JUST LOOK AT ME, IM A 5'4 MANLET WITH NO POTENTIAL IN GETTING A GF AND CHAD THUNDERCOCK WILL MOG ME EVERYTIME I STAND NEXT TO HIM