This is Arnold Schwarzenegger's actual son

This is Arnold Schwarzenegger's actual son.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf
google.com/search?q=current population of antarctica&oq=current population of antar&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.4406j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we know

>a thread died for this

He's a kennedy before he's shwarzenegger's son.

didn't their mom force them to change their last name back to Kennedy?

Plus, they're clearly not Arnold's heir, like his half mexican son.

took the bloat pill

Not his only son

Isn't his illegitimate child he had with his maid a carbon copy of him though?

>Mexican warrior genetics
>doughy wasp genetics

Mexican Arnold is best Arnold

No, young Arnold in his prime is best Arnold.
Mexican bastard is the best son though.

Arnold is going to talk him into going full 60's bodybuilder/physique competitor isn't he?

*Mexican Arnoldlet is best Arnoldlet

Arnold himself is a god and there is no other

>tfw arnold fucked his housekeeper at 17
>tfw arnold cheated on 2 of his wifes
>tfw he has 2 children with 2 different women

He literally walks like cartoon fat people wtf.

if i were his bastard son, i would change my name to Schwarzenegger out of spite.

Becoming a huge /pol/ racist has made me think a lot more about evolution. Getting to the country and putting lots of Aryan sperm in one good qt is what matters in life. Arnold is a decadent, he sacrificed the future to himself.

Mexican Arnold is permabulking

Left:
>a life of hardship and struggle to earn the love and respect of your father as his bastard son

Right:
>a life of comfort, complacency, and entitlement devoid of any struggle

why would you call yourself Schwarzenegger Schwarzenegger?

Left
>easy mode to get girls
Right
>better make sure you are the son of a famous guy or you will never ever get laid

Arnold is one of the biggest whores in cali.
He's fucked his way across the rainbow. This is a fact.
More then a few of the naturally well built guys and a few chicks with natural instathot asses of various races wandering around cali and new york are his bastards.

Left:
Not white

Right:
White

Yeah, genetics are a bitch. No matter how genetically blessed your parents are, you can still end up as a fuck up. Or vice versa.

The thing that /pol/ does not understand is that just being white doesn't give you superior genetics.

People who are proud of being white are stupid. You would rather be the person on the left, than the person on the right.

The joke is Arnold doesn't even talk to his white son anymore. You see Arnold constantly posting images of his half mexian son, yet you would never see him posting with his obese son.

The left son is going to get any girl he wants, the right son is going to get any girl he pays for. The left son could even be a famous actor in the future.

>56%er education
lmao

And yet Arnold, their father who neither can live up to, is white. Race has nothing to do with it.

Arnold chose a poor field to sew his seed in.

That's what he gets for marrying for money and power I suppose.

Kek, it’s funny that white supremacy people always look like Arnold’s white son. I guess they are failures in all aspects of there lives so when someone tells them they aren’t they get pulled in real quick.

Mexican aronald could very easily live up to to his white father. You are right race has nothing to do with it.

You're an idiot. But I guess it's okay if your goal in life is just to impregnate one white trash bitch. Now that's ambition worthy of the "master race."

That's what happens when you combine bad parenting +spoiled kids who get everything they ask for . More and more kids are spoiled fat lazy brats now a days,. asking you to cut your hair is apparently considered "child abuse" to some of you. This is the result of b.s. like that

my god you redditors cant resist bringing up pol in every thread
do they trigger you so badly?

If this is true, why don't we perform IQ tests in schools? If we are really all the same, why are non-white crime statistics orders of magnitude larger than whites, despite being a fraction of the population? If this is true, why are nearly all non-white countries on the planet considered third-world?

Lets go a little farther down the rabbit hole. What is a subspecies? "a unity of populations of a species living in a subdivision of the species’s global range and varies from other populations of the same species by morphological characteristics." So a subspecies is defined by phenotypical traits amongst otherwise identical species, that can interbreed. For a quick example, there are 23 different subspecies of finch, with about 30 million finches worldwide. Now we look at homo sapiens, which is ONE SPECIES of about 7.6 billion individuals. ONE SPECIES, and anyone who says otherwise is a racist and suuuper mean. I'm not going to tell you what to think, but I just want you to think outside your ideas a little.

>back to Kennedy
Their mothers name was never Kennedy

wow. nice map without sources. you sure showed him

there are single species of ants with hundreds of billions of individuals you dipshit, humans just propagated all over the planet because they're a successful, single, species

The monastery calls, smartboi. Keep those genes to yourself plz.

Also I said good qt; you interpolated "white trash." Getting a good wife and enough money to raise a large number of White children in material comfort requires you to be good at something, you know.

Kek'd

ikr, wakanda is like singapore 2050

another SS victim

He is hisb father but not his dad for sure

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

>hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

>lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf

Yes, there are ant colonies with hundreds of billions of individuals that are the same species, but we are not ants. We are massive hairless apes that have settled every continent on the planet. We are the defining life-form at the moment, and there are quantifiable differences between one hairless ape an another, differences in skin color, empathy, intelligence, and ability to work in a group.

The chad mexinator vs the virgin kennedy bloatboi

Psst: diffusion index. It's a measure of genetic distance. The different gorilla subspecies are separated by 0.04. Chimps and bonobos by 0.1. Europeans and Africans by 0.2.

You could teach a child to sort black, white, and Asian skulls in a few minutes. Race is a very obvious thing. It's nothing you would have a debate about.

Jews pushing the "no races" meme are a.) turboracists themselves and b.) to be taken about as seriously as someone who tells you that REALLY there are no golden retrievers and poodles, you know, if you do SCIENCE

>implying you are good at something
t.cope

Antarctica?

google.com/search?q=current population of antarctica&oq=current population of antar&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.4406j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

fuckin' google it ya poofter

> literal phrenology

lol k dude

Retarded?

Go home euroboi.

the fuck are you talking about? one is lazy and one isn't

You can tell Arnold loves one son more

Fatty stupid excuse of a fat waste of space son

>>Even non-white support white supremacy so that makes it wrong!

I would love this to be true, a la ASOIAF with Robert, but I highly doubt it.

>hardship
You think lifting weights is hardship? kek

For all you know the right guy could go through way tougher things than the one on the left. It's just not likely.

His other kid is better looking than Arnold V.1, even though he's a DYEL

>Go through Arnold and his non fatty sons Instagram
Not a single picture of the fatty.

Literally obsessed

And even the best genetics won't help much when you live like a complete failure. That's on of the worst thing, Arnold's son could be a legend like his father but chose to be like that.

He's talking about the fact that he's a bastard raised by a maid without a father.

I don't know about the bastards, but Arnold did admit he fucked prime Bridgette Nielsen when he was dating Maria.

He's just bulking.

Which non-whites support white supremacy ?

Oh wait let me guess Asians. I could see them enjoying being the cuck.

he didn't necessarily choose to be, he just had a lame, white ass mom. The same white ass mom that just begs to be cheated on. Makes for equally lame kids.

He has definately seen movies and pictures of his father growing up, and his father has to have mentioned training at least once to the kid. Blaming his mother is not right, she could have been influential but that kid should have still been able to pull himself of his ass and try to make a legacy fitting his bloodline.

At the end of the day, this is all about the kids' upbringing. Clearly Arnold and his wife did a bad job, the kid he didn't raise turned out better

This, fucking mogging that mulato twink.

>bastard
Literally irrelevant
>no father
Literally irrelevant
>maid
Now, I don't know what you mean by that. Was his mother extremely poor? If not and he lived in a first world country, then literally irrelevant

Mirin that bulk desu

The virgin momma's boy vs the chad "that's not my son!"

>irish
>white

It's really hard to pinpoint it exactly... It could be the troubled marriage, maybe the kid didn't really fit in at school. Many stressors that could have made him find solace in eating.

But even though he's a fat fuck, you can see a 10/10 in his face. But why care if you're potentially attractive if, like I said, you had a lame white-ass mom. You know how all lame women hate to love a sexy guy who knows he's sexy. So why would she be able to raise one?

What if I chose to be the fat rich kid with an IQ over 100, then lost weight? Being able to provide is necessary in any relationship, ugly or not

Talking about the pol boogeyman out of nowhere shows that you are clueless and bothered by all "their" talking points, get a grip

>Your opinion
Irrelevant

So you stand by the your claim that any of these things you listed matter?
Elaborate then.

not the same guy my dude

Why do you even reply then?

whatever it takes

pretty sure he is retarded after a wakeboard accident

If Arnold is god then his Mexican son is Jesus

and pray tell, how would you pronounce Jesus in this case?

Fucking KEK

damn that actually just makes me sad

Kek

He looks so much like Conan Arnie its fucking scary

as fat a he is now, you can tell that if he seriously got into weight lifting, he would get strong as hell.

I imagine not being forced to have a shrill harpy as a mom definitely helped.

All these digits

I think it's heartwarming. He's finally getting a dad AND IT'S ARNOLD AND THEY'RE TRAINING TOGETHER. Talk about making up for lost time

bloatmaxxing*

not fat, just bulking

He'll lose it all and get massive on his own reality tv show. Screencap this,

it's not really a unlikely scenario. Take your own screenshot, nigger.

>arnold cheated on his wife with this mexican goblin

Im assuming the mexican house maid co pletely submitted to him, like a woman should. Shriver is an entitled modern bitch i imagine, hence he sees her in fat sons face.

All women need to do is submit to the alpha.

legend says he was on his day 3 of NoFap. Understandable

He's just doing his part to BLEACH her.

>Irish/German
>WASP

You can tell she wasn't bad looking when she was younger, tiddies too.