Not training your neck

>not training your neck
>not mewing
>not facepulling
>not whispering "grow grow grow" for height gains

In all seriousness, what are you doing/have done/are going to do to improve your looks Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKaW3zNIuWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been on accutane to get rid of this acne I have, i've had it since i was probably around 13. Back when before I had it, I was a chad but now not so much. I've seen results so far, and I have 2 months left on it until its (HOPEFULLY) all gone. I'm also working out more often right now to get prepared for the summer so in 2 months, six pack + no acne. Gonna be the best summer of my life.

Good for you user. qts will be miring no doubt

shitloads of cardio and keeping my traditional buzz cut my hair gets greasy way too quick

started putting honey on my face to hydrate it.
stopped using soap or hot water on face.
stopped touching my face to stop acne. gonna but a derma roller.
been mewing for some weeks.
already have big jaw muscles.
have been experimenting with hitting my face in strategic places to induce bone growth (because one of my cheeks is better developed than the other and i look asymmetric) lol

Picking up heavy weight and putting them down

>have been experimenting with hitting my face in strategic places to induce bone growth
Wolff's law? Isn't that shit a gigantic meme? Any results?

>mewing
lookism meme
>facepulling
lookism meme
>grow grow grow
possible because of law of attraction
>training neck
not a meme

wolff law only aplies to how the bone restructures itself in different directions i think, not about growth. just heard about how trauma to bones can cause growth and had it happen on my hand.

i do feel like i look more manly afterwards but might be just that my cheeks are red and it looks more rugged like someone who gets into fights .on the cheeks it hurts like a bitch by the way no wonder people dont like getting hit in the face. on the jaw it's bearable, even pleasant honestly

cant really see any big changes because it's bone so it takes a lot to grow but if they are underdeveloped due to inactivity and lack of external forces then it should work

>unironically hitting your face
fucking kek
meanwhile Chad hasn't had his face even slightly touched

can someone explain mewing to me? I my attention span is too short to watch youtube videos on the subject.

you stick your entire tounge to your palate 24/7 and supposedly you get maxilla gains

I would explain it if my attention span was long enough tot wr

Keep your mouth closed and your tongue on the roof of your mouth. However it probably doesn't work for people that have stopped growing.

when people began to first hear about the research years ago everyone assumed that mewing as an adult would be waste of time (cause it makes sense that an adult would no longer be growing at all) but there were some guys who started to mew as adults years ago that are now posting progress pics and they've achieved some real results. It takes years however to see noticeable changes. It's like lifting.

The bones never dude together, I figure if braces can work on adults mewing should too

>entire tounge
i can't seem to get the back half of my tongue on the roof of my mouth and still be able to breathe, however the front half of my tongue is on the roof of my mouth and my teeth are touching 24/7. good enough?

this mouth position has fixed the slightly crooked alignment of my front upper teeth but i don't know about jaw gains b/c i have a beard

eating at a deficit to lose weight
eating 40% protein 30% carbs and fat to lose fat

hopefully get some face gains from that. its actually more calories than i actually eat but i eat like shit so im skinnyfat instead of normal skinny. better nutrition than eating fast food

I had white visible below my right iris and that went away a few months into mewing desu. But i would also only sleep on my left side and then started alternating sides so that might have done it.

>tfw 11/12 years old
>mom always used to tell me to press my tounge against the top of my mouth to fix my crooked teeth
>didn't listen to her because thought it was stupid and wouldn't work
>also used to mouthbreath a lot
>eventually just got braces
Jesus fucking Christ. I wish I could punch my younger self in the dick. My face isn't that fucked but I would have Chad-tier facial aesthetics today if I just had listened to my mom.

Best post itt

watch youtube.com/watch?v=lKaW3zNIuWY
if you swallow your saliva properly you'll feel a vacuum effect and the back of your tongue will kind of suction against your soft palate, lips will seal up too. i'd do some buteyko exercises while you learn mewing to clear nose and improve breathing. forget about mouthbreathing

I'm a firm believer in the neck pill now boys, up to 16" from 14.5" and literally had a girl at the bar complement my neck a few weeks back

miring those neck gains
pls post neck routine

I just do 2x12 extensions with a 25lb plate and 2x12 flexions with two 10lb plates, every second gym day which for me is 3x a week. Not sure if everyone responds the same way but I had noticeable neck gains in just a few weeks

what exercises do you do?

If you can't breath when the back of your tongue is on the roof of your mouth it's because your cranial-facial develpment is so fucked from poor oral posture that you're literally breathing through a straw. Pushing just the front is NOT good enough, the back of the tongue on the roof of the mouth is the entire point. If you you can't breath then just do what you can, in short bursts with as much effort as possible. Eventually, you will be able to breath.

kek

Cut weight which is clearly what pic related did

Wait, what's wrong with hot water?