Do olympic athletes use PEDs these days?

do olympic athletes use PEDs these days?
what percentage among athletes do you think used them during this winter olympics and the last summer olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/science-and-health/2018/2/14/17003898/olympics-russia-doping-science
rt.com/sport/418239-norwegian-olympic-skiing-asthma-diagnosed/
svt.se/nyheter/granskning/ug/nastan-halften-av-svenska-os-medaljerna-har-vunnits-av-skidakare-som-tagit-astmamedicin
vg.no/sport/langrenn/langrenn/69-prosent-av-norske-ol-medaljer-er-tatt-av-loepere-med-astma-medisin/a/23747305/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIS_Nordic_World_Ski_Championships_2001#Doping_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vox.com/science-and-health/2018/2/14/17003898/olympics-russia-doping-science

100%

>do olympic athletes use PEDs these days?

Everyone you see on a podium is on PEDs.

really???
do you think most of the south korean medalist use them?
If they do, why are they not caught?
I'm curious about this as I am a south korean myself.

>do you think most of the south korean medalist use them?

Yes, every single one.

>If they do, why are they not caught?

1.Gear coaches keep up on the latest testing methods to make sure banned substances clear an athlete's system before they get tested.

2. Some things, like growth hormone, have no dedicated test; they have to be caught within a few hours of taking it. This means everyone uses it.

3. It's an arms race. Countries (China for instance) switch up their PED programs, swapping in new substances when old ones are discovered and banned.

4. Politics. One of the worst kept secrets in the Olympics is that almost everyone gets caught anyway. Who actually gets punished is entirely up to the people at the top, and they're not going to embarrass the Korean nation by stripping medals from its athletes when they're the hosts.

The Russian team was banned solely because of the social/political views of the Olympics' organizers.

>Russians caught using a shit load of drugs
>they didn't win every event
This either means steroids don't work or...

then how some athletes have been caught and other dont ?

it really sucks, i mean, lets get everyone caught or nobody

PEDs ruined the sports so bad

>do olympic athletes use PEDs these days?
Everyone does.

Example: I know the doctor of a German Olympic team, they use orals and all of them have shot livers (roids in germany is pretty much stone age tech). I also know a guy who was once the coach of another team, and he was talking how everyone used to train harder and regenerate better.

I won't name any names so don't ask. Everyone's doing it anyway, no need to destroy their career.

I don't even watch the Olympics anymore because of how political about PEDs its gotten. All of the athletes are on PEDs, from the weightlifters down to the archers and fucking curlers. Only difference today is that countries that are "political enemies" get "caught" (LMAO) being positive.

It's a crock of shit. Just let everyone roid properly and let's see how far science and the human body can take us.

200%

what are PEDs ?

steroids, testosterone ?

what about sprinters, all of them are on peds as well ?

Performance enhancing drugs, many different types, strength, endurance, focus...basically anything you need to excel in a specific sport..

I didn't ask and I don't know any sprinting coaches. I also didn't ask what exactly the guys are taking. I usually play dumb - people tell you more then.

I knew a Bavarian junior vice champion in boxing though and he already talked about everyone roiding in the 90s (I'm old). So, the roiding was already well established at the sub-national level 25 years ago. Everyone is on something nowadays, even amateurs, hoppy athletes and everyone else, too.

I dunno how it is in the US. In Germany, you just go to the nearest Turk and get some juice. They are never botheres by the police, they are above the law. They go on vacation to Turkey, Arabia, etc, get the stuff there, take it with them and sell it in Germany.

Lots of shady shit going on, it's very common, so the notion that anyone in the Olympics is clean is just nonsense to me.

i would feel like a complete cuck if i had to take a pill to do better at certains things, its like if you establish a record that record is not even yours, is from your fucking peds

how sad bros, i wish steroids were never invented

>supposedly past the steroid era of baseball
>players are still getting bigger and stronger
>nobody thinks this is suspicious

Normies are retarded when it comes to PED

many cycle steroids, EVERYONE uses hard stimulants in training and undetectable/legal limit stimulants during competition.

t. post-collegiate sprinter

and also, Most schools don't even check if their athletes are doing PED's. They randomly pull people sometimes, but race day, there is no way to check and if there was there is no way to make someone do it.

>went to high school with this top ranked qb
>6'3 195 lbs first day of college
>225 lbs and just as lean after the season ended

I said that he wasn't natty and everyone told me I was just jealous

are you on peds as well?

what are your lifts and sprinting marks

also, what for sprinters took steroids exactly, pound for pound strenght ? speed ? training recovery ?

you are 100% right, but interestingly enough the entire "russian doping" from their soviet supremacy was all a lie as well. They had the best exercise scientists in the world and developed a training method that to this day is unmatched when we are talking speed and jumping development. Yuri Verkoshansky is the man who developed such a program, its called the Shock Method. I have been doing it the same program for about 5 years and it has made me superhuman.

anyone competing at the highest level of any sport should be considered suspcious

Can you give me a quick rundown of the program? Sounds interesting but the book is hella expensive

>i would feel like a complete cuck if i had to take a pill to do better at certains things, its like if you establish a record that record is not even yours, is from your fucking peds
That's not the correct mentality for a sportsman.

The correct one is:
>Win at any cost
or
>If you're not cheating, you aren't trying hard enough

That's how it is.

Not him, but plyometrics with very low reps, very long rest time and lots of sets generally.

Also, if you're 200lbs + (90kg~), don't do it.

>what percentage among athletes do you think used them during this winter olympics and the last summer olympics?
102% with a 2% margin of error.

yes

Almost all (all the black kids and some others) of my high school football team roided, Olympics have very few people that don't roid.

(I still lifted the most by a good bit in my PE class with half the football team)

There are many western athletes that are natural. Don't believe these complete outsiders on the internet who are just guessing what goes on.

EVERYONE competing at high level is on drugs
EVERYONE competing untested at local level is on drugs
about half the people competing tested at local level are on drugs
no exceptions

>There are many western athletes that are natural.

Something like 70% of Norway's medalists are asthmatics.

... and have TUEs (therapeutic use exemptions) for their asthma drugs ...

... which coincidentally would be on WADA's banned substance use if it weren't for their "cundishuns"

tl;dr

even when it's not cheating, it's still cheating

The problem is half the population still thinks that doping = sticking a needle in your ass to get huge. 99% of all the athletes are on shit that isnt tested for yet because no one knows if it truly works or not. 5 years down the line, half the shit used today will be on the banned list but it wont matter because everyone will have moved on to the next best thing.

I weight 100 kg. Why can't do it?

People who take home medals don't do everything else required and then go, "Oh no, I'm scared of needles!"

rt.com/sport/418239-norwegian-olympic-skiing-asthma-diagnosed/
svt.se/nyheter/granskning/ug/nastan-halften-av-svenska-os-medaljerna-har-vunnits-av-skidakare-som-tagit-astmamedicin
vg.no/sport/langrenn/langrenn/69-prosent-av-norske-ol-medaljer-er-tatt-av-loepere-med-astma-medisin/a/23747305/
Originals in Swedish and Norwegian linked as well so this can't be dismissed as "muh russians" LOL.

He was spcifically aksing about Olympians.

>they're not going to embarrass the Korean nation by stripping medals from its athletes when they're the hosts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIS_Nordic_World_Ski_Championships_2001#Doping_controversy

All of them or nearly all of them. The Russians got called on that documentary Icarus. They don't address how Lance cheated. As I see it, if you don't cheat you might as well just go home.

Normies are completely clueless about these things

in the olympics 100% of the people are on gear, yet retards still cling to "Muh hard work and dedication"

how does one consistently pass usada testing srs

Yep, every single competitor on that level is on tons and tons of gear.

I mean, think about it niggers, every single competitive record has SKYROCKETED in the last 100 years or so, athletes are faster, stronger, have more stamina. A bottom-tier olympic athlete would be considered superhuman 70 years ago. Do you really think all of that is training methodology?

WITHOUT DOUBT. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

based commie commando