That guy who lifts everyday doing random ass shit never making progress with the reason being “I love lifting bro”

>that guy who lifts everyday doing random ass shit never making progress with the reason being “I love lifting bro”

Why would you do this when you could lift 3-4 days days a week max, actually make progress, and have a life outside of the gym?

I’ve been lifting for 7 years and the absolute best body composition I have ever had during these 7 years was lifting 3 times week, I did the lifting everyday crap, I did the lifting 6 days a week crap, all that does is make you spin your wheels, you never allow for recovery. The worst part about training everyday is the beating your joints and tendons get, thats primarily the reason why stalling occurs lifting too much.

reminder that if you do any of the following exercises you wont become aesthetic, deadlift squat bench

I can see how you would come to that conclusion but I can tell you know you’re looking at the observerable data incorrectly, you’re putting the blame on the bench, squat, deadlift. The fact of the matter is those 3 lifts attract certain lifestyles, dietary habits, and dogmatic routines that are not conducive to aesthetics.

It is not the actual lifts causing what you see my friend.

You have simply come to the wrong conclusion based on looking at the data incorrectly, no biggie though, even really intelligent people still fail at deciphering data like this

What is a good 3-4 day routine for strength AND aesthetics?
I've been doing 6 day PPL since I started seriously lifting not too long ago and the gains are still flowing (albeit a bit slower) but I know I'm going to outgrow it soon.
On top of that, I can't make sure I'll be able to make it to the gym every single day.

full body EOD

>have a life outside of the gym
that's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Full body M-W-F or Upper/Lower M-T-T-F.

Training 6 days a week does not work, you’re not a professional athlete with a Olympic weight lifting coach who has organised all of your volume, lifestyle, diet, drugs, sports therapy and removed all life stresses.

>Training 6 days a week does not work

no way bro it's better to lift 8x a week now for maximum results, burn out, and not even be lifting a year from now

it depends on how you train. i train 6 days with a high volume, medium intensity program since last october and i've literally grown like a mushroom.
met a friend recently that i haven't seen since last september, his first reaction was literally "hey ma-... holy fucking shit dude you've gotten jacked as fuck!"

This happens to everyone in their first year of lifting no matter what routine they do.

I’m talking about progress in the gym in terms of performance and actually having your body be able to move more and more weight.

I fluff and pump trained for years on end, I got jacked, but my performance in the gym was shit, then I switched over to a routine that could focus on actual performance and over time my body actually matched my performance.

I went from being 5’10 85kg 10% bodyfat, but with shit lifts (1-1.5-1.5-2.5). To being 85kg 10% but with pretty solid lifts (2-3-4.5-5.5).

It just felt stupid to have a muscular body from all the years of fluff n pump, but to be weak as piss, weaker than a fucking novice.

Maybe you don’t care about having the strength to go with the body, fine, but maybe one day your mind will change like mine did, and you will begin to see yourself as a muscular guy that’s weaker than an novice lifter who did a proper strength program and then you will feel annoyed enough to want strength to go with your gains that you’ve made

I lift every day because I hate myself

Because he loves lifting. He already answered this.

this entire post is bullshit

you were absolutely not 85kg 10% bodyfat with a 185lb bench press and 185lb squat, nor did you remain the same weight but OHP 225 and deadlift 545

you are 100% full of shit and making all of this up

This. OP is another retard posting epiphanies during his afternoon shit.

Yes I was, most of my training was on machines and cables and meme tier easy lifts that didn’t require stars aligned full body strength to perform.

I rarely did the barbell lifts because I put so much volume and time into machines getting super crazy pumps. That actually did build me 99% ofthe muscle I have today, but it didn’t give me any strength/performance gains

Because else I'll just become fat, I literally have to workout to be able to eat enough to become comfortable. Not everyone has the metabolism of a dyel lanklet.

Your in a cycle, I was the same.

When I lifted 6-7 days a week my hunger was super high, I would have trouble getting under 20% bodyfat. Then one day I experimented cutting my training I half and suddenly my hunger become far more manageable and I was able to easily reach 11-13% bodyfat. Sleep also improved dramatically with less days in the gym.

I think training too much had my cortisol levels too high, explains the endless hunger and horrible sleeping issues. I attribute that entirely to training too much.

Since I'm in a cut atm whaf if I would lift weight every other day and do cardio inbetween the day's I'm not lifting, making it 6 days out of a week I work out.

I'm pretty sure I've got a problem with high cortisol since I always feel on edge during the evenings, i have to sort this shit, i literally feel the inflammation going on in my palms.

this is true. unless you roid, training out everyday will do the same effect as four times a week

You wouldn't say that to his face.

I'm in uni so all I do is lift, study, and play video games. I get like 9 hours of sleep because all my classes start late. 6 days a week is perfect.

my uncle does this except he only does it once a week because he completely wrecks himself after one sesh
he spends 3 hours supersetting the entire gym and expects to get biggy gains baka
it makes me sad sometimes :(
he no listen to me either

sometimes all confusion in the world makes me sad :(

test