Be fiends with girl

>be fiends with girl
>moderately attractive, maybe a 6/10 but with great tits
>the guy she's dating is at least a 9/10
>she gets guys asking her out all the time
>she has tons of facebook messages from guys
>she even flirts all time because she and the guy she dates are not officially a couple
Every single girl you know is slutty and getting tons of male attention all the fucking time. How in the world are we supposed to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post her/his pic

you have to live with the harsh reality that you are competing with every other male out there. for a girl to consider fucking you, you have to mog all the other men that are trying to fuck her. its a mog or rot world out there

> Every single girl you know is slutty and getting tons of male attention all the fucking time. How in the world are we supposed to make it?
Hate to black pill it to you kid but that's how the world works, chads are fighting for the top end pussy and if they can't be bothered they're guaranteed a 6/10 just because of their chad status. Pussy is so inflated and inn such a high demand that low tier normies and betas can't compete.

>mfw snugly in the top 10% of guys guaranteed to bed 6s and 7s like theyre layups

dont even know how i deserve this but tinder is the lord's greatest creation

Post pics of her bf

Checked
Now post milkies

Lads, what do I wear to the clubs to show off my gains? Srs here. I need something that shows off my chest/arms

your best shirt is being shirtless

don't be a faggot and go naked baka

Tfw gf has no social media c:

post tits

>mfw 7/10 and the only tinder matches are landwhales and grannies
the struggle is real

I'm 5'9 and I wanna kill myself

don't worry I made this simple enough that a retard could read it

dude that must be awesome having a gf who dosnt care about that shit

It really is, I always felt like i'd have to settle for a vapid girl constantly taking selfies and flirting with guys online since all my exes did.

>getting jealous of girls getting male attention
No homo

>be me the weird ugly guy at work
>coworkers (most female) basically make fun of me for not having social media
>one of the coworkers starts seeing a guy who doesnt have social media and says how its "refreshing" that he doesnt have it
>they constantly complain about shit their "friends" post on social media, like at lunch a few days ago talking about some super feminist SJW who kept talking about gender neutrality and "cuddle parties" where you have to get consent just to hug someone

i guess thats life as an ugly autist

>being this much of a sadcunt

Wat?

>tfw 32 year old khv
>see OPs pic
why can't i have a gf that looks like that?

the better question is why are so many beautiful girls with russian accent in my gym ? and why do they almost always work out with some typical slavic looking dude who has the worst style known to human kind, glasses and looks like a scrawny russian nerd ? I cant comprehend how these beautiful girl are into these slavic pussies, or are they just their brothers ? I just dont understand...

it sickens me too, that's why I've fully accepted reclusemode. I am retreating from society for a time, looksmaxxing and heightmaxxing with HGH so I can become an absolute mogmachine.

You gym near a stripclub or brothel?

brothel actually not even joking, it is near the "Leierkasten" in munich.

>Every single girl you know is slutty and getting tons of male attention all the fucking time. How in the world are we supposed to make it?
Checked

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. These girls settle for less because these guys make more. It's not that these girls are slutty user, and it's a common mistake to think so. Yeah, a LOT of girls out there will jump on any chance they can to fuck as many guys as they can, but even the end result is typically the same as any girl who might already be taken. It's all about money. These girls want their lives to be easy, and we guys look good well into our 40's - girls will settle for this, just as we would.

Older women are just better at finding men closer to their age range as it's easier for guys to find younger girls. If only we realized how easy it was on the flipside.

and to add to that I doubt they are actual whores user, they act pretty shy and friendly and they dress more modest than the local girls honestly.

Don't forget you can personality and character mog as well. The guy that can make her laugh and get her in the mood as an advantage

Because she is in the top 10% of females.

>are you 6’4”+?
>do you make 200k/year or more?
>are 220lb lean?
>do you have a nice face?
>do you have a good social circle?
>do you have good genetics (insertions, fat distro)?

If you can say yes to give of these you don’t get a girl like that. That’s not to say you don’t deserve love; you just need to set your standards much lower.

Yo I’m in Canada and we have the same thing, except the guys are usually Russian chads. It’s weird because I never see Russians anywhere else. Saw a Russian chad bench pressing to 9/10 qt russian girls last time I was in the gym.

yeah some of their friends are russian Chads but a few of them have guys with them that unironically look like pic related.

>Because she is in the top 10% of females.
are you blind? she is average

Quads checked.

>be fiends with girl
What does that even mean?

Bs.

I’m 5’7 and 35, have my own home paid off but I am barely working, only earning like 20k year atm because I have little expenses. My gf is 23 and thin, petite with big tits. I have been lifting for 11 years but I am not even lean.

checked
still a pure virgin waiting for marriage
dont get so buttmad
man it feels good to be righteous

>35
>23 year old gf

i'm talking about guys who go for normal girls not ones with serious daddy issues and no self respect

On and I have a diagnosed psychiatric problem. SPD.

There is literally nothing with that age difference.

My dad is like 70 and my mum is 57

You didn't join the real and acvite Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.d

Only quality contributors are welcome.
discord.gg/WfgghsW

This is delusional and unhealthy. Yeah, your odds of getting a hot gf are better if you have your shit together but plenty of 9s and 10s are with guys who are far from a godlike paragon of masculinity. Being somewhat fit, sociable and skilled at something interesting/valuable/impressive puts you in that league if you weren’t born pitifully ugly. Once you’re in that league it’s just a numbers game.

dont get shit thats too tight, that looks tryhard. you can attract attention by using colors. brighter colors attract the eye. since spring is coming, go with spring colors like lighter greens blues yellows, even pinks and soft reds and oranges - even a plain white T is sexy if you’re ripped. stay away from black purples and dark greens and blues. you will get looks if you are truly jacked.

t. chad

>reclusemode
>looksmaxxing
>heightmaxxing
>absolute mogmachine

you need rehabilitation

>guys look good well into our 40's
don’t kid yourself

Unless you have the top 10% of genetics or at least the money to achieve cosmetic procedures you’re in for a world of dissapointment.

Not him but it doesn’t work that wa

I’m 30 and people still think I’m 18-21

>Every single girl you know is slutty

a tank top and fuck it dude

Where do these whores lurk?

6s and 7s care about looks
8s and 9s care about social proof, they don't need hot guys because they've gotten so much validation in their life

Have fun ruining your aesthetics with an HGH gut.

You need to increase your social circle to increase your number of prospects just like that girl have.
If you only focus on 1 girl that isn't even interested in you, you are going to have a bad time in life.

Women live life on tutorial mode.

Obviously a slim fit v-neck you fucking aspie

lmao she's in the top 50% of females. The rest still applies though, due to female hypergamy

Same here user, same here

If I was 6'0 I'd be a superchad, from my experience if you're under 5'10, good looking and well built and girls pay attention to you you're "interesting", if you're between 5'10 and 6'0 you're normal and if you're 6'0+ you're "sexy" by default.

I know 6'0-6'2 guys who aren't particularly intelligent or interesting and aren't any more ripped than I am, and yet girls immediately regard them as sexy while they never immediately classify guys my height as that. We're "interesting" at best, at least initially. And first impressions are the most important.

I'll never forgive my dad for marrying someone almost a foot shorter than him, it's like he wanted non of his sons to be his height. Fucking cunt of a man.

>tfw 6'5" athletic mode with 17.5" arms
>Khv never had a gf at 22
Shit doesnt matter if you're half asian like me, even got a big benis that i'll never use

>dont even know how i deserve this

You don't. But so what, nobody ever deserves anything they get anyway. Enjoy your time in the sun, and be glad you're not me.

That right there is a dead give-away that they are, in fact, whores. I wish I was joking.

Current gf was a complete fuckgirl, met me again after 4 years (used to be a semi-couple, ended horribly)
She had constant excuses about her behaviour, applying everything to her ADHD
I have ADHD as well, told her I'm not behaving like her and she's on medication
Everything flawed about her I just critically discussed, she's changed every single thing and recognized that it was just a habit and solid excuse to follow impulses
Dudes were hitting on her, now she's sending me constant screenshots where we laugh about how she shuts everyone down. Encourages me to go on to her account and make fun of guys literally to their face and they are just swallowing it in hopes of getting to smell her unflushed shit

Every woman is a slut until you can engage her the way you'd like to be engaged by an individual. It's a give and take relationship and if you're just together with someone but it's not much else than that, the thot's gonna thot, the same way dudes fuck around with bitches - usually you're not stimulated by your partner so you go look for other shit

Just be better than everyone else and the thot's gonna shape the fuck up.
Also look for a fucking woman and not a hoe

Where do you guys meet gf quality grills?

I'm 25, handsome, 6'1", just over 12% body fat at 180 pounds (so I don't have an excuse to manlet or fat cope).

At 25 it seems like all that's left are sluts with chadlets or hambeasts. Literally every decent girl I know is taken.

Every.
Single.
One.

maybe you should ask yourself why youre alone right now instead of isnulting everyone else

Man, America must really suck for dating

Idk, most of my friends have high quality gf's/wives but they all met them in college. All Notre Dame/St. Mary's girls.

Obviously you need to wear no shirt, just a vest.

hello my reddit many upboats to you

>I AM HANDSOME I AM TALL MY BODY FAT PERCENTAGE IS LOW WHY AM I ALONE IT'S NOT FAIR PLUS ALL WOMEN MY AGE ARE WHORES OR FAT
>but then why are you alone at this age? perhaps it is something with you
>REEE GO BACK TO REDIT

yeah, okay, it's perfectly clear why you're alone you fucking literal incel

They aren't all whores. Get yourself a virgin qt

>5'9
>latino
>been skinnyfat for years
>not even attractive in face
>had several girlfriends and never had problem picking women up in my life

Just what the fuck is this board. I came to get info because I'm about to start gym and I'm honestly weirded out. It's like you people live in a different universe.

Orale compadre, lo mismo aqui.

>5'8
>semi attractive
>3 long term gfs and bunch of fuck buddies
>yfw my dick is only 5.5 inches lol

It's just about how you carry yourself, if you act like a bitch you'll eventually be a bitch. Act like a man and get shit done.

My school is 70% male, I'm never gonna get a good woman here.

You need to go to a gay club where you can get away with going shirtless and pick up girls there. Just be prepared to deal with aggressive gay guys, especially since no shirt is asking for it tier in a gay club.

lmao it's not even hard to land 7-8s nowadays. I'm a legit 3/10 manlet with tism and I've bagged a few girls that attractive
thank you hookup culture, and thank you to all the ladies with low standards and/or white boy fetishes

No point in negging the lad, you can criticize the state of society without personally insulting everyone. With so many boys growing up fatherless and without strong male figures to offer guidance, we do have a generation of young men who fell through the cracks.

This is a pretty immature response. There are decent women that haven't been taken at your age, they're not easy to find but they do exist. On the plus side if you make it you're really going to appreciate it.

Nah it's the same universe, we're just the people you're pretty much raised to ignore.

you think that’s normal your dad will be dead in 10 years and your mom be by herself for the next 33 years.

>be fiends with girl
Bad idea.

But that’s is the exception. Obviously some ugly guy is going to bag a 10/10 every now and then but on average people marry in there same attractiveness and social class. You want to marry a exceptional girl be exceptional yourself.

Bitter roastie detected.

And thank fuck for that, Lord knows you people have nothing of value to say.

end your life at once roastie

>Every single girl you know is slutty
not true, I know plenty of girls who are definitely virgins for reasons of autism and/or ugliness, but let's assume it is
if every single girl you know is slutty then slut it up yourself. There's tons of girls out there who are whoring it up, so go flirt with them shamelessly until one of them sucks your dick or whatever
this isn't hard, Veeky Forums

wait till you hit 30

I'll be there soon, what's it like? Any other 30 year olds here? I just want a 6/10 that's a couple years younger than me.

where do i go after the second no?

Wear a regular black tshirt without vneck. Only gym autists wear shirts like cut offs and stuff that screams that you lift. In the hotter months wear short sleeve collared shirt and unbutton it.

If you are truly Veeky Forums, you don't need to look like a total try hard. Remember, Chad doesn't have to try.

Accept it. Girls get attached to a single guy usually. Just find one that likes you and make a move right away.

>i come on Veeky Forums for /fit advice from autists, incel betas and soyboys but I hate them!

Go back to where you came from, paco

Polo my dude.
A tight fitting polo will show off your arms and shoulders

Just lift heavier fucker
Relationships are a pain in the ass

+Cheatcodes

Already on it, starting a new program Monday.

Lol

I'm 22 and in college, and I've only ever had one girlfriend. I've been really trying to focus on meeting someone before I try and sign up for the force. I want a good excuse to keep working on my degree, but the debt is racking up, and I'm a white male so not too many scholarships are floating around.

I'm just scared that within a year or two my body is going to fall apart on me. So I gotta get in there quick before my chances run dry. If I make it in, I might not have a girlfriend for about another 4 years or so. I just don't know man. I'm pretty fucking confused right now, and you're the only assholes around in this galaxy who could possibly put in 10 minutes to write out some advice. You my niggas.

>You want to marry a exceptional girl be exceptional yourself.
This is 100% true and what you should strive for.
Except it doesn't have to be in money or looks. Literally the most important thing is confidence.
Practice does make perfect

You is a soyboy

> Don't even care about having sex any more
> Just want someone to talk to and hold

life is suffering lads

>be fiends with girl

>Implying being fiends with her isn't the best route

How's that working out for you?

Was going good until this asshole showed up