Are gym mirrors made to make you look bigger?

Are gym mirrors made to make you look bigger?

God I hope not

I'm fairly sure the ones in the locker room are.

Funhouse mirrors for the funhouse. Come join me in my funhouse.

Why would you look in the mirror in the gym, other for the sole purpose of checking out the thicc ass from the girl doing some meme exercises

I could look at myself all day in the locker room mirror. I look so good!

nah but I could swear the mirrors in clothing stores are. I look like a fucking monster, or maybe it is because thats the only time I wear fitting clothing because as soon as I have it for a few weeks it doesnt really fit anymore for some reason...

they also have cameras behind them

It's just the oven fresh pump you see in the locker room mirrors.

Gyms are where people go to train their eyes

in the thot locker room too?
where does one fined this footage?

Nah, but the overhead lighting makes you look better. If you want to see some optical voodoo look at yourself in a car window, the tint enhances definition and the shape makes you look bigger.

The fitting rooms usually have really good lighting.

If you've ever worked in a store you would realise how feral women are in those rooms because of it

There's something about the perspective of Gym mirrors, I can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's a flattened perspective.

I look much more attractive at the gym but look like a freak at home.

no, but there's this thing called "gym lighting"

lighting dude

just to check form

>tfw my girls fetish is having sex in changing rooms

no, the weights are there to make you bigger

Pretty sure there's some curvature in some of them that makes you look slightly wider. There's like minor distortion going on when you look at them while on the move. Also bars seem bendy in mirror even though they are perfectly straight when you look at them next to you.

I look smaller in the mirrors. Am I retarded?