How do I make my face look less child-like?

How do I make my face look less child-like?
I've had low to zero success with women during HS and currently college. I've realized this is because of my 14-year old looking ass face, and even women themselves have told me it's because I look like a kid.
Will lifting fix this or am I just fucked by genetics?

get old.

Define “child-like.” As in a round face, big eyes, or what?
A round face can be slimmed simply by losing weight and drinking a lot of water throughout the day.

plant trees

run everyday until your cheeks have no fat on them

Yeah, should have given more context. I'm 19 y/o, btw
I wouldn't call my face round per se, but it's not very defined. My nose kinda looks like a clown nose, the tip is very round-ish. My eyes are fine I guess.
My cheeks are kind of fat too, but not "fat" fat, more like babyfat fat.
Regarding my weight, I'm pretty much twink tier. I've been trying to gain weight but it seems like all the weight goes to my face. I also drink a lot of water too, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

>How do I make my face look less child-like?
You can't.
Just always make sure you have stubble, that'll help a bit. And lift often, that'll help a bit.
But your face is your face, there's no changing that.

Lol this is what Normans actually believe

>19
You masculinity peaks with 25.

I'm just gonna assume you're just generally ugly without a face pic.

There is nothing you can do at least you’ll look good later in life

Smoke.
A lot.

There isn't really much you can do.
>grow facial hair
It'll probably be patchy and just make you look like a kid trying to be manly
>lift
Will make your face more defined but that can actually make you look younger

Best bet is to make the best of your young cute appearance for now. Some girls are into that. If you can style yourself into kind of a young otter mode twink you should be able to find success girls.

Is it just your face or does your whole body look less than manly? Get testosterone checked. Also minoxidil on face for more beard coverage might help.

Embrace it. Focus on making money and you can be dating 20 year olds in your 30's and 40's

Not gonna post a pic lmao but I've generally been told I would be really attractive if I just looked older. I also get a lot of attention from my sister's friends but they're like 14 y/o lol.
My whole body actually, which is why I started lifting and eating a lot more. Hopefully I don't end up looking like a weird roided up kid or something lol.
Oh well, guess I'll have to stick to HS pussy then (when I finally look about 16).

Girls love a good baby face ime . They think its cute; chad is not cute. Thots might like chads but qts like other qts
But you can't be short with a baby face op. are you short?

About 5'7". Not really manlet-tier where I live though, I rarely see people much taller than me. I'd assume the avg. Height here is about 5'8 or something.

>Oh well, guess I'll have to stick to HS pussy then (when I finally look about 16).

enjoy prison

Age of consent is about 13 here lmao, sorry mr goblino

OP if you are still there and willing to listen.
Go start going to a boxing gym and over time sparring will make your face look hardened and chiseled. Girls go wild for this look.

fuck 14yo sluts then

oooh user thats way too short to have a baby face. Girls see you as a child. You need to lose all the fat on your face immediately

Accept your body, user.

I know this sounds stupid but I used to hit myself in the face in the search of an a e s t h e t i c face. It kind of worked, I have a manlier nose and more profound cheekbones.