How do i make this shit taste good?

i have been eating broccoli almost every day for a year,just with olive oil and pepper. At first i could stand it, but i have reached a point where i gag just for putting it in my mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just fry them on pan with my chicken so it tastes like whatever spices I add.

Ranch

How much broccoli is in a Veeky Forums approved portion? I eat like 4 bunches or whatever usually but don't really just see the point

>Not grilling your chicken

There are those things called cities usually people living there live in apartments without gardens.

kys

Roast them with carrots. Chop em up, mix em together in a bowl with extra virgin oil, salt and pepper, throw them in the oven for like 25 minutes at 400-425 Fahrenheit, let em cool for a bit, then pan fry them for a few minutes on med-hi to high temp with some sliced garlic and blend olive oil. delicious roasted veggies

Make a dressing from olive oil, sesame oil, lemon juice, and gritty mustard. Chop the broccoli up like coleslaw. Combine.
Shit is cash.

Blue cheese or go fuck ya mutha

What kind of shit tier lala-land county do you live in?

I can think of at least two ways to grill food in my kitchen. What the fuck are you talking about?

Grow a dick, steamed its delicious. Just think of how nutrient and mineral dense it is.

100g

Broccoli is god damn delicious, a little salt and that's a good wholesome family treat

I like some parmesan sprinkled on it

user what the fuck are you trying to say here

It good to find out that you have a gag reflex. It will come in handy when you end up in prison you worthless pile of shit.

It's prohibited to barbecue in your balcony in cities, that's what he's trying to say.
Get an electric grill and do it in the kitchen faggot.

Hot sauce, faggot.

>grilling means a barbecue and not in a pan on the stove
retards fuck OFF

salt

only hamplanets eat ranch

Eat it hot with pasta and whatever, or cold with other crude vegetables like tomatoes etc
I don't really understand your question, though, brocoli seem to me quite tasteless. Not a big deal.

Get one of these. They’re amazing. Chop up squashes and kale and shit and mix it in with the broccoli, steam it all for 7 min, then mix in with rice and chicken. Tastes fine. Easier on the stomach.

Butter, the ultimate health food

Primarily salt, and not overcooking it. Also: fish sauce.

You didn't join the real and acvite Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.d

Only quality contributors are welcome.
discord.gg/WfgghsW

raw with basalmic vinegar.

blanched with roasted garlic and rosemary.

buy broccolini. dont overcook. add lemon butter and pepper

Eat something else if you don't like the taste? Sometimes I think the majority of people on here are legit autists.

Brussels sprouts taste better, ditch the broccolis.

holy shit i didnt know sprout brussels where that nutritious. They practically are equal to brocoli but with a little less iron and i have always loved them. Farewell broccoli. Into the trash it goes.

meant to

you've got me curous user.... how are sprouts more nutritious?

problem is the every day part, no matter how perfect a meal is you need variety, i couldn't stand oats after the first month, dropped them completely for granola, and nowadays i try to eat something different every day mixing things up for example: eggs, meat, oats with milk, granola, fruit + something, etc

If you roast it with some extra virgin olive oil it tastes much better, it might destroy all the good parts of it though, not sure.

didnt say more nutritious. They are practically equal to broccoli's mineral and vitamin content and also a shitton of antioxidants and a lot of other shit. Search a little, they look worth it.

Maybe you arent cooking them enough, you should be steaming or boiling them and make sure they are not hard but not too soft and they are perfect with what you are having them with, also dont over do your seasoning.

dont overcook them

Plain and raw

this.

switch to cauliflower. tastes way better

Patrician taste.

Thanks user, will take a look.... would also appreciate more info on that table you uploaded (portion size, etc)

Anons... is frozen broccoli as good as fresh?

Mrs dash and salt makes anything taste good.

Lemon Pepper

> No spice

Enjoy your nogains faggot

I'm a lazy fuck and I just dip it in mustard (which I love). It tastes good enough.

Tastes like shit compared to fresh

Taste is not relevenet when porition size is like 100g....besides, can cook it along with chicken an and just spice it up that way.

>eating goitrogenic faggot veggies

This. came here to suggest this. Fav way to eat these. Made them for my family. They now love it.

literally fry them in butter. Submerge them so they become crispy.

Alternatively, get a food processor like a nutribullet or something and grind it up with tart cherry juice. That way you get 100% of the vitamins in there.

Add salt. If you still don't like it, you didn't add enough salt.

Roast it...salt, garlic seasoning...it's fucking magic what roasting does to veggies

Saute in olive oil, sprinkle salt, pepper and a bit chilli. Add a nice sauce.

Steam it.

Add butter if you're like me and don't care about your health.

I boil them with the juiced I cooked my chicken in. Makes them taste like meat.

Maybe not as tasty but generally frozen veggies are just as nutritious as fresh, esp if you steam them

>just with olive oil and pepper
No vinegar?

Curry. Broccoli and cauliflower are never better than they are in curry.

Boil them for 5 to 6 mins. Drain and they're good to go. Fucking tasty man. Goes well with curry rice and chicken.

grow up

Salt, olive oil and lemon juice . Fitness normies these days are so afraid of salt I'd say 90% of them are below the RDA for salt, and salt has many functions so their body all work suboptimally. Super important for mental health too.

add cheese nigga

Just cook them in a boiling sauce pan. How do you not like broccoli?

Use them in stir frys or steam them with other vegetables. Find different ways to make your food user, stop eating the same shit everyday you will get tired of it.

Blend that shit to a liquid with tomato juice and canned beats. Can't taste the brocolli.You can drink a pound in less than 2 minutes

Frozen veggies are usually more nutritious than fresh because they are picked right at their best and frozen, not early to finish ripening.

I make a lot of garlic chicken save the juice and heads, and fry broccoli with them. Makes it taste like heaven

You shut the fuck up by putting it in your mouth, chewing, and swallowing.

Fucking useless milennials can't figure out how to eat...

Brocolli Sprouts boy....! cup of Brocolli Sprouts is like eating 10 pounds of Brocolli.

Steam and blend with other vegetables. Drink it after.