*teleports behind you*

if you don't like it don't do it

just don't disparage the exercise itself because you don't like it

>10 liters of milk
>every day
Jesus fucking christ.

>willfully carry heavy burden on back
>let it bring you down to absolute rock bottom
>muster up all the strength in your body to rise up back to the top, better than before

There really isn’t a more masculine exercise. I rarely see women go A2G anyway

i bet you support your wife's son too

the most masculine exercise is the deadlift or maybe the overhead press or weighted pullup or something

His shits must've been horrifying things to behold. 10 liters of rotten milk farts.

>if you squat, then you’re a cuckold

Excellent rebuttal. Deadlifts grow your ass more than squats, so I guess that should be a female exercise as well

>Excellent rebuttal

thank you

Single-arm pullups are infinitely manlier than weighted pullups.

Pull-ups are nothing to be proud of. If you can do them, great. But they’re the twink exercise that thinks brag about because it’s the only thing they’re good at

>He doesn't support the fruit of his loins

good luck with those once you are over 6 feet and natty unless you are genetic freak

True. Also for males

Idk, I do GOMAD and I dont even get gas from it.

>he's not a genetic freak

nah maybe if you are a 6 feet 160 lbs lanklet and you can do a good set of one arm pull ups or even weighted you are a freak

can you do one arm pull ups ?

I'd say weighted is a lot more manly. You take this exercise that most people can't even do with their own body, and do it while chaining 45 pound plates to your waist.

this

weighted pullup is 100% the ultimate mog

every normie has a frame of reference for what a pullup feels like, because at some point they've hung from a monkey bar or tree limb and failed miserably to do one or barely squeezed one out

almost no normie has a frame of reference of how hard X weight is on a squat, deadlift, or bench press, so they assume they are much stronger on those lifts than they actually are

a pull up with 225 pounds in your waist is the ultimate manhood but you need roids for that or 10 years of training at least

Of course not. I'm not a freak. Freak.

large fat storage in the rear is a sign of low evolution. it's a foregone trait from back when survival in the jungle was key and you had to store your foods energy on the body.

More evolved races such as aryans have no need for this, but less evolved inferior races such as africans do

Only a small dicked manlet don't see the need for squats.

I require strength to carry the fruit of my loins and endurance to fuck a bitch so hard her mom's dad will feel it in the afterlife.

mtf here I gota question about female weight loss since I'm on the mones; so here it is every where I read it says weight loss is super stable and the slow game well for me its like i don't lose anything for 5 days then 6/7 day I lose like 2+ pounds on my scale I've lost like 28 pounds this way I'm just wondering if this is bad or what? I try to eat 1400-1700 calories a day and Im 5'9"/10

Why ask about female weight loss when you're a man?

because Im not running on testosterone; I'm on estrogen.

small dicked manlets excel at squats

small dick, leaves more room for massive legs
manlet, for perfect squat leverages

He needed designated a shitting city block