Why does he constantly make himself a meme

i really try to take him serious but i just cant..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wants to be the bugez but can't

Because it gets him more views.

manlet legit need to kill themselves

I mean his channel name is ALPHA destiny, this shit is so weeabo cringe level

He is even vegan now.

He likes money

fresh

is he vegan now or what

why does he keep posting himself on Veeky Forums?

you can shill as much as you like, you will fall into obscurity sooner than you would ever expected
get a real job you ugly cunt.

he calls it plantbased because he's not very strict about it and mainly just doing it for health not ethics (he said no more than meat twice a week)

Meat twice a week means he can still get animal protein from other sources than just meat. His physique likely won't change a bit for the worse. It's not even vegetarian and very far from vegan. What a half-asser.

He said he would only recommend no more than twice a week. He himself said he only eats on rare occasion only socially

>I’m plant based guys
>99% vegan
>only 1 steak a year guys

Let’s be real, he’s eating meat everyday and pushing the plant based stuff to get additional vegan followers and virtue points for social media gains

kek

wew

I see it as
Trying to eat plants whenever possible but don't be an autistic sperg about it so eat meat sparingly.
Which to me just sounds like a healthy diet.

>Doing neck day for this
His traps are big I'll give h that but I've never worked neck in my life and if I do that pose I have just as big if not nigger neck than him and im not a manlet

What video was this?

Is it deleted can't find it

he asked for this

oh man this never gets old
and to think his schtick is literally to be a "raw, real, no bullshit guy"

that can't be real.

there's a whole slew of these.
>not having read alex's "sipping on my cool glass of lemonade in a calm and collected fashion" masterpiece
how exactly were you planning on making it?

also he literally used to create fake girl-accounts to post on his own website, he had "them" call him a "real man" and tell him they had a crush on him. dude is a sick fuck.
somebody post that pic with the comments

His instagram @outalpha

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Fucking hell, that's a nice virgins fantasy story.

His vids about lifting and minoxshilling have helped me a lot, but you can tell that he's a bit off as a person. Just takes himself too seriously, had an awkward upbringing etc. In a video he said that he's never been drunk, that tells a lot about him. He just needs to talk about lifting and shut the fuck up about any other serious subject

here we go

>next video: "memes are for children"

The best content he ever produced was this
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

What ever happened to his buddy DuckFetus?

>getting mogged by a manican

Is this guy like 5'2"?

:|

this is blaha tier

>His instagram @outalpha

LMAO. Alex here doing 100 reps of 365 lb rack pulls above da knees baby please!

Truly an accurate representation of strapondestiny’s range of motion.

Makes me wonder if anyone is ever going to come forward with some previously unknown online footprint left by Alex, like what happened to Bloho

I mean, the guy admits he was a hardcore online gamer for YEARS, I would be surprised if he DIDNT have some kind of presence somewhere before the whole AlphaDestiny thing

Favorite exercise rack pulls. Doesn't do them properly

Even if you ignore the retarded height he does it from. He pushes it up with his quads not pulls the weight like you are supposed to

fpbp

>meme deadlift
>can't perform perfect exercise properly
kinda makes you think

favorite, not perfect. kill me

>reps of 100
The main reason I dislike this guy is because he is a total brainlet