You do log your workouts, right Veeky Forums?

You do log your workouts, right Veeky Forums?

literally a sign of autism

JeFit. Heard FitNotes good too.

Yes. Weightxreps.net

>chad just goes in the gym and lifts and looks better than you, the guy who meticulously tracks every rep and calorie

curlfag detected

i have it on my cellphone notes, the program itself (sets and sets) and the weights on each exercise

Yes.

These look slick. Just bought one. Thanks bud.

>Not finishing that last rep of DB rows

I use the "Simple Workout Log" app on my phone. Look at the last, add 5 lbs, repeat until plateau.

Yep always. I used to use apps for that but now I write it down on a notebook, there's some oddly therapeutic about it.

I log every workout, how much time I slept that day, I add some observation and then I make a separate weekly log of total volume, total sets per muscle, total sleep hours that week, etc.

>tfw finished my weekly calculations
>tfw fucked up the rear delt flies : sleep ratio again

I used to, but that was only to make sure I didnt quit on myself. Now its just habit to work out, so I dont because I dont need it.

nothing better than finishing your last set opening that book and writing your numbers down

Excel sheet on phone that also keeps track of my e1RM for each lift, which are used to estimate my next weeks lifts if they are on different rep and RPE scheme.

Checked

[citation needed]

lol that's literally what your pump is for.

Use an app called "strong". I used to just use notes but I like being able to see my progression.

I use FitNotes.
I find this is the best because it is a logging exercise app without any of the other bullshit things like pre-defined workouts such as 5x5 and so on, or showing you how to do exercises with heavy animations or cumbervery busy GUI that you just get confused looking at and start to mess with the app itself rather than use it quickly to keep track of your workouts.

It also has no advertisements and is fast to use because of minimal effort to add any exercise with weight and reps.

You should check it out. Screenshot related, yes I just started working out again after several years.

I use Fitnotes. I pulled my old Android phone out of storage just for the app. It's not behind a paywall like all the other jew apps.

Jefit and a paper notebook.