Veeky Forums BTFO

vitals.lifehacker.com/the-unique-difficulties-that-women-face-with-weight-los-1681795029

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139779/
everydayfeminism.com/2015/05/male-privilege-trans-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the unique difficulties that women face with weight loss
Lack of will?
They don't know what they want?
Muh soggy knee?

The experts at Gawker-affiliated Kinja Media have spoken. Apologize, Veeky Forums!

Lol fuck that. I saw a doc about a woman who lost
80kg in one year.

It IS harder for women. But gaining weight is harder for men than it is for women. So whether you're cutting or bulking, one sex has it harder than the other.

>as a weemin i have to decide what to wear today, that's why i'm fat
Gee

>women have so many difficult decisions to make!
>like, what shoes to wear, what makeup to use, how to do their hair...
is this from the onion? or some similar troll website?

Literal quote from earlier in the text:
>I've always felt that I relate better to my female clients than male ones.

This clown literally thinks he's a feminist ally and in the same breath says women can't help getting fat because putting on their makeup is so stressful.

>men invent, build and discover everything in existence
>women are so strong and powerful!

Literally children that never grow up and cannot do what even an average man can do without immense help through affirmative action and other social advantages (that men create). Even then they still fail and blame men.

>women are more self-critical and less forgiving towards themselves
>somehow still end up getting fat

Apparently they're also incapable of making logical conclusions from available information, because this doesn't make any kind of sense.

>as a guy, ...
oh shit i just realized that this is written by a dude
fucking lmao

even among women, only the particularly retarded ones would unironically say shit like "putting on makeup is such a hard choice ohmygod"
how much of a soyed up numale is this guy?

well good because I like my women thick

>difficulties
What a surprise. Life is filled with difficulties. But take it as a challenge rather than an excuse for mediocrity.

But user, living is so hard.

Guys are always like "muh personal responsibility" instead of accepting SOCIETY IS SET UP FOR SOME OF US TO WIN AND OTHERS TO FAIL. How about working towards making society more fair for everyone instead?

>society is set up to make weight loss harder for women

did you even read the article?

>Be fat
>Have hypothyroidism
>Lose the weight and start lifting
>Get whined at by women about how much harder it is for them to lose weight because of their biology
>Slowly turn into a misogynist

That's actually a fucking great way to sum up female/sjw/beta behaviour

>OMG HOW DARE YOU IMPLY THERE ARE INTRINSIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN WHEN IT COMES TO DECIDING A CAREER IN ENGINEERING
>now this thing that nenefits me in the other hand....
its not a buffet
cunts

Is there no truth in this, though? Women naturally have a higher body fat percentage, and if you look at tribal societies around the world you see chubby women and ripped guys.

Are you the grill in that story?

what is, nigga?

What is all this bullshit?

>life is hard

Yea, no shit.

>we must fix society
fix yourself you flaming faggot

thank fuck I'm not the only one

>his article is geared towards women, but as you might have been able to tell by the name Dick, I am not a woman. I'm basing the following on the hundreds of women that I've coached and the patterns that I've seen. I empathize with many of these issues and have thought deeply about them as a coach, but I'm never going to claim that I have lived through them. I am, however, hoping that I can use my experiences to help you.

Another fucking soyboy

fix society.

That's because women use emotion for reasoning at least as much as logic, though usually more.

>soy

what the fuck

checkered

no

Why did this give me a boney

>list of lame excuses written by some uncle tom numale
Losing weight is hard no matter what gender you are. Just got to suck it up and do it.

female suffering is irrelevant and amusing

can someone give me a tldr? I'm not bothering with a lifehacker article, but I'm interested to know what "science" is in this

god i wish that were me

To be fair, women have a much lower resting metabolic rate than men. So, that would make weight loss more difficult by being slower. However, it's all the same in the end.

That's literally all correct though

There is literally no mode of life easier than being a white woman.

>Be woman
>Refuse to lift weights because you don't want to get """bulky"""
>Have low TDEE from lack of muscle
>Blame genetics when you're fat

All of it is true. They're insinuating that some get ripped by eating pizza and doing nothing else, which is obviously retarded, but the explicit claims are all correct.

Obviously higher testosterone levels promote a greater level of protein synthesis and help you build muscle. Why do you think people inject the shit?

it's not fair bros

TLDR testosterone is fucking awesome

DAS RITE FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

>taking responsibility for your own actions is bad

This is all irrelevant when youre over like 160lbs MAX

Literally me

suck my dick. i study my ass off daily in the hopes of making it.

>those nipples poking through the mesh
i wish to twiddle them

I am a girl and weight loss isn’t hard for me. I am bordering on underweight

>I am too autistic to make actual breakfast
You’re just lazy

>I traded an “ideal” body with mental illness.

Do you mean you had an ideal body before, or you have one now due to mental illness?

No. I hate that I can’t eat most foods when I am obsessing over my obsession. Almonds are easy to eat as I am working. Eggs and cereal isn’t.
It was in quotation marks. I don’t think it’s healthy or ideal at all. Pretty sure I always had autism but it’s worse when I have to spend time by myself cause it leaves me more time to obsess and forget to eat. This is why I try my best to accept any social gatherings

This is more or less how I live now as a former obese person, I kind of just trained myself to forget to eat sometimes to lose weight. I often fast for a couple of days a week because I let myself get absorbed in work and don't feel like cooking or picking something up. When I do eat I just make some chicken with rice and whatever veg was on sale at the time I last shopped. Plus cardio every other day.
I've lost 100lbs this way and I know it's probably not healthy, but I wouldn't call it mental illness, just irregular habits.

do you guys actually lift at all?

I'm and no. I just do cardio because weight loss is my goal, not building muscle.

FUCK, damn you user

This is bullshit. YOu gotta forget about the 1% being all in control and start making the changes you want to see in society. How do you think Atari, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, and every big name industry today that has been purchased for billions of dollars in sales, ads, and whatnot had it's starts?

You need to grow out of this genetic-mindset. We've all been there, but you gotta start considering some things once in a while that may go against your beliefs. Stop following crumb trails.

>001▶
>File: 1518586162282.jpg (76 KB, 600x582)

The "it's everyone's fault but mine and nothing I do will change anything" mentality.

Why are women so mentally weak, bros?

Set reminders on your phone for meals
>TIME TO EAT FAGGOT
also,
denver
e
n
v
e
r

Fuck, she's perfect.

Women don't get that in order to increase weight, you have to also eat more than you consume per day. You can NEVER get "huge" if you are only allowed to eat 200 calories less than TDEE every day. It simply isn't biologically possible.

when the case somes to trial, she'll cry and claim she was coerced by fear into the situation and it was his idea all along to kill all those people. he will claim it her idea, that he was just a sad loser wanting attention. while everyone will know this is true, no one will dare question the crying girl. she will walk.

They're trying to take away the limelight from the true NEET.

WHATS THE POINT OF LIFTING

Not gonna read that bullshit but here's the real reasons why women can't lost weight as easily:
>inherently less muscle mass than men
>smaller than men
>not as goal oriented/competitive sexually as men
that's all

They can lose fat, but they have a harder time biologically and psychologically

>Resting metabolic rate
wew nice job making up your own retarded name, just use Basal metabolic rate like everyone else you fucks.

It has to do with executive function.

erm sweetie associating certain body configurations with being female is extremely transphobic

you might want to read a book

If you lift, she'll be the one sucking your dick instead.

But I thought strong, independent, womyn were the same as men and could do anything men could do but better? :^)

They actually do, silly boy.
nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html

>As a guy, the hardest decision that I make in the morning is whether or not I hit snooze when my alarm goes off

I swear TO GOD i've never seen a woman doing physical activity before 7.30am. Living the hard life...

>Let's take portion size for example. Most people already know that portion sizes have increased over the years.

Let me guess: 0.05% of every female "clients" of this guy have no culinary knowledge. You can't even cook you cunt, what value do you have?

>Cardio tends to burn more calories in the short run, but strength training increases lean mass, which we know increases your metabolism.

Even getting fat increases you lean mass.
The caloric expenditure of muscles is VASTLY OVERRATED:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3139779/

Based on reported experimental results in humans and other mammals, Elia (1992) presented a review on the Ki values for major organs and tissues in the Reference Man (Snyder et al., 1975), including liver (200), brain (240), heart (440), kidneys (440), skeletal muscle (13), adipose tissue (4.5) and residual mass (12, all units are in kcal/kg per day).

> look at how fitness is marketed towards men vs. women

Sure, that's because males are patriarchal douche-bags, not because the ONLY way a male can be attractive to the opposite sex is by being fit, while the ONLY way a female has to NOT be attractive is to be a complete ugly skunk. Do you really think that females want to play on even ground? Do you really think that the world female population would keep their mental health if they were told that: "no honey, that makeup will not make you attractive, what will make you attractive would be your genetics, a life devoted to sport from preadolescence, and a perpetual commitment to fitness"

> I made the eating plan fit into my life, rather than fitting my life into the diet

YEAH! Do what feels good, man. Let the universe take control......

you sound like an obnoxious faggot

Yes, women have unique considerations when it comes to fitness that the modern fitness industry and dieting industry both fails to understand and goes out of it's way to downplay becuase feminist woman haters and lesbians like pretending to be men and women who like to pretend their men.

BITCHES WHO'RE READING THIS
Go watch the talks that lyle mcdonald gives on the subject of women and fitness on youtube and ignore all fags and dumb bitches and shills with books and gym memberships to shill who'll tell you to "butch up" and "lift like the boys" and "where a plastic penis and fuck women because that's how you become a man and thus a good woman"

Women litterally can not naturally put on enough muscle to make lifting for the sole pourpose of weight control feasible.
Calorie control is Queen when it comes to weight control for women. Exercise is a distant second.
And the exercise that works best for women his high output activity.
Women have a lot more endurance then men, due to the fact that they are smaller and estrogen gives them fantastic muscle sparring and recovery capacity.
Them mimicing men in the gym is actually doing them a disservice in terms of what they can actually do and how they can perform.

>tfw deep down I know I am submissive and would let a girl do this to me

>Yes, women have unique considerations when it comes to fitness that the modern fitness industry and dieting industry both fails to understand

And yet
EAT LESS YOU FAT FUCK
MOVE MORE YOU FAT FUCK

works for everyone

bullshit, way more men are self critical than women are. There a reason why fat acceptance is mainly a women based thing.

Go to weight room , get stared down and called a thot.

This is the saddest most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

you should seriously kys

it's fine if you are ALSO taking steps to make society more fair for everyone. It's not ok if you actively work towards making society unfair and then go on to talk about personal responsibility. You can't have it both ways. Check your privilege.

so do I. And guess what? I still have to do twice as well as you to be taken seriously as a female.

Male privilege definitely exists. Read what trans men(who were female first) have to say about life after transitioning to male.

everydayfeminism.com/2015/05/male-privilege-trans-men/

You guys might think you are really different from radical Islamic men who force women to wear burkas not to "tempt the male gaze." You may believe you are nothing like the men who stone to death women who have been raped. I promise you that you are a the exact same thing, just a milder version.Get together with other toxic sexist men, and your views can quickly escalate. Quit being sexist. it's not a good look.

>exercise is harder for women

when willl this slave morality end?

I can see now why you guys post Pepes and complain about being alone, dispite trying to be healthy. You guys are extremely sexist people. No women are going to want you, no matter how much you lift.

Why don't you just join MGTOW, it seems about your speed. Just become a 50 year old unmarried alcoholic, living in a trailer who whines about "thots" with all their other unsuccessful male friends. It's a good option for you guys.

I don't understand the point of this
Do the authors realize that by trying to rationalize their laziness they're saying that men are genetically better than women?
What are they trying to do here?

Its called intermittent fasting and its mainstream thanks to some TV doctor

>men are in power and that is bad!
>you should give away your power to women instead!

why would i do that lmao
look at germany, they put a woman in charge and she immediately flooded the country with a million third world shitstains
women are traitorous whores with no loyalty to their nation

They want fat women to share it with their other fat friends. It's all clickbait in the end.