What's the worse case of garbage genetics you have seen fit?

What's the worse case of garbage genetics you have seen fit?

looking in the mirror. Which is why I lift

Too lazy to find a pic but Nick wright the YouTuber

This

Some kid in my class
>Fat but not in a jovial way
>vidya Humpback
>Nasal voice
>Glasses
>hairy only on back of his neck
>can't stop talking/asking dumb questions every single pause the teacher takes
>Vampiricly pale
>5'8 at best
No girl would ever have sex with him. Not ugly ones. None. Hookers would pass.

I wish he was one of those 'Elon musk' types that advances technology or etc after everyone bet against him, but he's not. He's a vaguely proud asshole who will never get hired anywhere.

But he's also aware enough that he knows he's different, which might be the saddest thing to occur in the last millennia. He could fix most of it with considerable effort but it would be a long, long road I don't think he's willing to travel

the pajeet with tits that posted today, rofl

hits close to home son
>mom smoked during pregnancy
>close to 40 when I was born
>dad is a second choice cuck with shit genetics in the first place
>moms side, father is also second choice cuck

honestly lucky I came out with all limbs. Natural selection is real guys

This poor cunt

Exactly this

Trucrypt

My penis is inverted

my best mate has the narrowest shoulders ive seen on a guy and hes 6'1 with a big head which only exaggerates how narrow they are

i have thiss frame and if i posted my face you would be aghast at my ugliness

there is no god

Your frame's fucking fine. Your problem is being pic related. Put on 30 pounds of muscle then come back and see how your frame looks.

An old acquaintance from uni looked exactly what I would expect someone who was born in space would look like.

He has skinny, knock kneed legs but a fat stomach and man tits. He also had very skinny arms, and a very weak jawline the disappeared into his neck.

This really isn’t bad

asymetric abs

Why do somalis have such fucking garbage genetics. I swear to god we're either beanstalks or planets.

I have autism

someone shoot this guy out of his misery holy shit

jesus

nerve damage
there's this guy at my gym who has severe nerve damage and can barely walk
still is there every fucking day

mirin his discipline

who would win?

>"Bruh genetics aren't important, just lift hard and eat clean and you will look good"

holy shit, that's what it was. i couldn't put my finger on what made his physique look slightly off

he needs a serious dosage of hgh

What are you blind or something?

Dude is normal, he's literally holding a barbell in the picture you guys always post unfairly.

his head seems to belong to a 14yo and strapped on his body, pic also seems photoshopped
plus wide hips, his shoulder/hips ration is

>tfw I have hips like this
what do?

anyone has the pic of the soyboy with tats in the grocery store?
this guy

go /treetrunk/

this soya?

yep thanks for posting boyo

Waiting for someone to post the dude with the smug face and shit haircut.

If this guy trained his lats and delts more than anything else, he would overcome his genetics and have a V-taper.

It's actually a woman that's taking testosterone to "become a man" but is clearly not lifting enough.

This guy?

his elf ears and eyes mixed with those pouty lips make him look so punchable

But was he a manlet?

Thank you very much.

Another SS victem

came here to post these and pic related

How many of those could you take in a fight. Seriously I recon about 10 at once and 30 - 50 one on one before I was too tired to carry on

>tfw wide hips

This guy looks like the elfs in skyrim, lol. Either way this is not really bad genetics

I'm pretty sure anyone remotely fit could take about as many of those one on one as punches he/she could land on a punching bag before they get too tired.

One medium punch in the face and "it" is incapacited

This guy just posted