Why is milk bad for you?

Everywhere in the US, all I hear is milk is bad for you, and should be avoided. I do not see how this can be true, there is no general FDA or USDA warning for health risks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

protein and micronutrients are bad for you goy, don't lift either you might hurt yourself

I’ve drank skim milk my whole life
>don’t have bitch tits
>healthy sex drive (I’m in double digits in terms of ladies smashed
>good lifts

Rapes your arteries
Full of antibiotics and hormones
Full of sugar
Not even that much protein 8g/150 calories

All it really has going for it is vitamin D. Honestly walnuts beat the fuck out of milk

>Rapes your arteries
there's low fat and non fat milk

>Full of antibiotics and hormones
only if you live in the 3rd world

>Full of sugar
t. 10k time slower than grandma

>Not even that much protein 8g/150 calories
regular non fat is 15g/150 calories, fairlife is 25g/150 calories

>walnuts
they only have 3.5g/150 calories and the protein quality is much lower

Yea but you could've drank whole milk your whole life instead of buying basically fucking water

Fat isn’t bad for your arteries faggots. Inflammation is.

>sugar is fine goyim!

I was raised on milk. I don't have any allergy's or (((conditions))). I think it's an important part of a growing boys diet.

the jews want me to have fast absorbing carbs for muscle repair and exercise performance? heh i guess they're not so bad after all

Supposedly the calcium in cow's milk it is not absorbable in humans and milk's acidity causes your body to spent its own calcium reserves. It can also be bad for your gut bacteria and allergies.

Also American milk products have antibiotics and hormones

>Veeky Forums onlytalks about skim or whole milk

don't you guys have the "medium" fat milk where you live?

stopped drinking since last time I ate something that was apparently bad(or maybe im allergic to something since this happens every year since I began lifting) I began to become intolerant to milk, cheese or yoghurt is fine though

>I was raised on milk. I don't have any allergy's or (((conditions))). I think it's an important part of a growing boys diet.

This

Just follow the studies, goyim. Dont fight it. Stop lifting.

Its US milk, user.
As someone that's a Eurofag and visited USA, the milk in the US seems to be some sort of watered down powder.
Get proper milk

depending on your digestive state, your protease enzymes can break casein proteins into immunogenic peptides which cause inflammation.
most yogurt doesn't have this issue because the lactobacteria hydrolyze the proteins into other peptides.

drawing causation from correlative studies is so laughably stupid
>on average, men who work out a lot are more likely to do steroids than men who never work out
>steroids can cause heart disease
>therefore working out is correlated to heart disease
that's it. there's no causal link

Milk is GOAT TIER.

Milk has been pushed hardcore by the Dutch government for the past 70 years. Dutch health statistics are awesome.

We're the tallest people on Earth (Google milk + height + studies)
Life expectancy is awesome.
We're the slimmest nation in Europe.

(even tho manlet & fatfuck immigrants blow up these stats, were still ahead)

There are other factors in play, but milk is not as bad for you as people think.

Milk, the white engine.

nah, i live in a rural 3rd world country and there are plenty of milk brands for us to choose. Most of them actually taste quite fresh and creamy. I'll admit that there are some with an awful acid taste. Ive been to europe already and european milk is similar to top tier brazilian milk

Agreed. I'm (((white))) and consume upwards of 2-3 litres of milk a day. I'm taller, stronger, smarter, and fitter than 95% of my brethren, and so is my younger brother.

Milk is ambrosia. Thank you, white people.

meant to quote

this nigga knows. whole milk is fuckking tasty and creamy kek

mijn neger

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_milk_consumption_per_capita

>over 2lbs a day average

>2018
>not drinking goat milk
>mfw

>no sugar at any time will ever be acceptable, even if it comes with a plethora of other benefits.

>tallest nations are also the top milk consumers
huh

>everyone look how smart i am

I'm 192cm tall and I never drank cow milk.

but your forefathers most likely did

What's the difference between whole and skim milk besides taste? Whole is way too sweet for me so I drink skim

fat content you retard

how the hell do you not know this

Whole milk = all the natural fat and vitamins that comes with milk
2% = reduced fat milk with less vitamins but also less calories
1% = low-fat milk with even less vitamins but also less calories
skim = fat-free. barely any vitamins left over. Basically just dairy-water at this point. Consider castrating yourself if you enjoy this the most

Because of fad and woo. As evidenced in this thread.