America’s boys are broken. And it’s killing us

>The past 50 years have redefined what it means to be female in America. Girls today are told that they can do anything, be anyone. They’ve absorbed the message: They’re outperforming boys in school at every level. But it isn’t just about performance. To be a girl today is to be the beneficiary of decades of conversation about the complexities of womanhood, its many forms and expressions.

>Boys, though, have been left behind. No commensurate movement has emerged to help them navigate toward a full expression of their gender. It’s no longer enough to “be a man” — we no longer even know what that means.

>Too many boys are trapped in the same suffocating, outdated model of masculinity, where manhood is measured in strength, where there is no way to be vulnerable without being emasculated, where manliness is about having power over others. They are trapped, and they don’t even have the language to talk about how they feel about being trapped, because the language that exists to discuss the full range of human emotion is still viewed as sensitive and feminine.

>Men feel isolated, confused and conflicted about their natures. Many feel that the very qualities that used to define them — their strength, aggression and competitiveness — are no longer wanted or needed; many others never felt strong or aggressive or competitive to begin with. We don’t know how to be, and we’re terrified.

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UW1O8c661u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ian_Black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is she getting kicked out of the freaks table

she got removed for mogging all other women present

Here's a redpill to consume

vocaroo.com/i/s0UW1O8c661u

To a large extent, it is true. However, men still hold the cards at the very top. Men are still capable of survival in solitude. Men can easily gain their dominance, first in their life, then in their families, and then in their communities. We mustn't fall pretty to the same reps laid out for degenerate women.

How this is Veeky Forums related?

This pretty much, besides we'll have our time to shine if this society of ours collapses. Things will sort of just reset in a very painful manner, may as well get Veeky Forums and ready for it

>implying this is Veeky Forums related

If society collapsed I would use my gains to rape women

>Implying men raised by women have any idea how to be men to begin with
>Implying the problems facing young men in 2018 aren't 99% the fault of feminism
>Implying China isn't going to end up ruling the world after 2-3 generations of NEET's and mass shooters.

all of this shit is made up by the jews/boogeyman/aliens to make men and women at odds with each other instead of cultivating intelligent and powerful lineages.

"To be a girl today is to be the beneficiary of decades of conversation about the complexities of womanhood, its many forms and expressions."

This is an example of the crock of shit narrative being pushed. We already know what womanhood is, its bonding with a strong provider to make and nurture offspring and forging social bonds with a group to ensure mutual survival. Its important to have separate sex/gender. Organisms with a single sex/gender/whatever have never and will never amount to shit

Can someone explain what this webm is?

>Michael Ian Black
>Born Michael Ian Schwartz
>Black was born in Chicago, Illinois, to Jill and Robert Schwartz, a store owner and an executive, respectively.[1] His family is Jewish
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ian_Black

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

who is this

Who is this? Great body

Chinese men are fucking soyboys though, though non mainlanders like Taiwanese or Singaporeans are fine. Chinese men literally masturbate so much they fail their military fitness standards

What's the sauce on this guy? Pretty entertaining speaker

thats what I was getting at breh, I'm gonna have a great time raping and pillaging the Silicon Valley with my fellow ruralfag veteran friends

>a man can dream

There are a billion of them and the ones in charge of their country know what they are doing. Meanwhile in the west the people who aren't either trannies or raging soy boys are probably more likely to attack their own countries than defend them in the event of a global war

>Many feel that the very qualities that used to define them — their strength, aggression and competitiveness — are no longer wanted or needed; many others never felt strong or aggressive or competitive to begin with
This hit me hard in the feels. Life is eternal struggle, brothers. Men who are afraid of struggle don't deserve to live. Keep fighting the good fight, until the bitter end. Be strong and be bold, mein Brüder

>your communist faggot friends trying to make men into estroegenated effeminate weaklings isn't related to fitness and health

Masculinity isn't Veeky Forums related but all the /lgbt/ garbage here is.

Fuck off kike.

See:

his name is harold covington. dunno much more than that

Yeah man, not tryna argue, I agree. My grandkids probably have to learn how to speak chinese desu. Just saying the majority of chinese men arent exactly people we would respect either, worked with them too many times. Nepotism, corruption and straight up incompetence is rife. Now if youre talking about shit like a Singaporean chinese dominated world...now that I could get behind. If only America could produce a couple of senators like Lee kuan yew, minus the overtly authoritarian bits and I can sleep in peace knowing America is secure

I wouldn't worry about it, they're brains are literally smaller, they'll never overthrow us

I'm gonna need a source on that. Sounds like the dad I never had.

Fuck off Black, show weakness and get treated as such by literally everyone.

>they're brains

Look man, I agree with you, just do a quick re-read on you're next post so their isn't any unintentional irony.

I hate it when they take Anglo names. God, they disgust me.

Hey man, that sentence had quite a few contractions, 2/3 ain't bad on on the internet

>Comic Con
>visible uncomfortable for being in a freakshow

who's this hotness?

>Lee kuan yew
>falling for his hagiography
Faggot

This is the Jew trying to tell you how to be ‘masculine’.

LOL

Best explanation yet
Living easy life = bad future gains for most people

>Too many boys are trapped in the same suffocating, outdated model of masculinity, where manhood is measured in strength, where there is no way to be vulnerable without being emasculated, where manliness is about having power over others. They are trapped, and they don’t even have the language to talk about how they feel about being trapped, because the language that exists to discuss the full range of human emotion is still viewed as sensitive and feminine.

Now here's what really pisses me off, on one hand they admit that they're fucking men over, but on the other they're saying that the problem is that men don't feel comfortable being feminine.

Like, when does this shit end?

What is the tipping point that sets everything back to normal?

You have to go back.

Masculinity is Veeky Forums related.

Race war.

>men should be more like women
>t. totally-not-a-jew

That's why you lift, to be a good role model to your sons (if you don't want white sons you're worse than a nu-male cuck) and raise them to be proud of themselves and be men.

To be fair, do you need to throw out the baby with the bathwater.
Allowing boys, especially at a young age the ability to exercise the full spectrum of emotions is healthy. It's not just "feminine" emotions that are held back but "masculine" emotions can get neutered too. Young boys being forced to bottle up their anger and aggression, has obvious fucking consequences too.

The idea of stopping culturally enforced emotional constipation makes sense be it either boys being unable to expose their sadness being seen as weak or their anger and aggression being seen as toxic.

This will fall on deft ears anyways. Even if "society" realizes it has been fucking over young men of this generation they will just slap the same stupid ass "it's because they aren't comfortable being feminine enough XD!" bandage that got us into this mess. This is basically the result many years of boys being told to not act like boys because they're is a minor fraction of trannies and gays out there.

he's a literal neo-nazi, if you care about that sort of thing.

In all seriousness, I’m here to tell you boys to be men. You don’t need a woman in your life, lift and make money for yourself especially if you live in America. Western Culture has taught women to be liars and sluts without any repercussions in fact in contracts like marriage the woman is often rewarded for it.

Have boundaries and pursue what you want. If you want to make a lot of money do it, if you want to get huge at the gym do it, if you want to bang that hot chick at the super market go for it. The problem with lot of you guys is that you let women decide what a man should be and how he should act, that’s bullshit. You as a man have to put your foot down and stand up for yourself, fuck these thots and kick them out. Fuck a bitch from the bar and then fuck a hooker after to show her pussy don’t mean shit to you, because it doesn’t.

Be a man that’s happy in his own being, not happy because a woman finally accepts you, women are whores their opinion should not mean shit to you. Become men boys, that is all.

>dude just do whatever you want
this is the mentality that ruined women

Ya’ll are sad, hoping for an end to society thinking that’ll put you in a better position. My life is going great. Maybe get off this board and get your shit together.

You are doing nothing more than fighting for a better seat on a crashing plane, this shit is going down the only question is when.

things feel pretty stable from where i’m sitting, are you sure you’re not a rural retard?

Men and women aren’t the same though and don’t have the same standards.

Men are meant to be free and do whatever they want to dominate, while women were meant to be dominated and submit to the will of man, and live by certain laws of nature to be worthy of a high status male companion.

If you weren’t such a beta soyboy, you’d know men and women are different.

I live in columbus, the stupid shit that gets pumped out of OSU one of the countries most acclaimed university's outside of ivy league schools is ridiculous. The dedicated safe spaces are real, the diversity lecture bullshit stuff is real, the crazy student advocacy stuff fighting "racism" is real, the lgbt push is real. I dont have hope for the future outside a hard reset

If you think feminism is going to end your world, then you must have very little control over it. Get it together.

Olivia Taylor Dudley

>Too many boys are trapped in the same suffocating, outdated model of masculinity, where manhood is measured in strength, where there is no way to be vulnerable without being emasculated, where manliness is about having power over others.

yeah, we should definitely let boys get raped by old gay men to "change their conception of what masculinity means"

that's what the people who advocate this bullshit really want

Quit worrying about everyone else and focus on yourself. So tired of this pussy shit. Do you know what’s worse than safe spaces? Whining about safe spaces.

LOL, Ohio State University is acclaimed? It's a step above a party school.

who gives a fuck about this sjw bullshit. its completely irrelevant to making gains. zyzz is turning in his grave

FUCK MARTHA STEWART

Ive realized there's nothing i can do about it and im doing as you suggested but damnit if its not a shame.
Considered to be one of the top schools in a ton of fields and it kind of is a party school

>Western Culture has taught women to be liars and sluts without any repercussions in fact in contracts like marriage the woman is often rewarded for it.
>Fuck a bitch from the bar and then fuck a hooker after to show her pussy don’t mean shit to you, because it doesn’t.

I'm not buying this kike misdirection any more.

t.community college cuck

We are humans, not monkeys.

w2c that Al Gore tee

We are literally apes.

Honestly the only time I ever worried about this kind of shit was when I was browsing /pol/ regularly, just the way I only ever cared about being a virgin when I was browsing /r9k/ regularly. This site can really fuck with your thought patterns after a while, maybe you should consider taking some time away from here.

Sounds like a rather staunch Conservative Republican, but I do agree to some of his points, but like many things, there might be a bias to some of his assertions and stances. I'm a bit conflicted on his notion of the nerd culture he basically bashes upon, as I could identify as the "nerd" since I was young, but also someone who had to grow up to pay the bills and keep a roof over my head. I'm doing well for myself, minus having a family. Which I know was a small point the voice guy wanted to tout.

It probably won't be until after 2020 when things come to a full boil, and some revolutionary event occurs when we'll either get some closure. There's plenty wrong with the US, and world at large. Unfortunately, no one wants to be responsible, and no one wants to work towards a feasible solution.

There are problems, but we need more people to think and work this out instead of just pointing out a problem.

>racial quotas are the reason why WHITE MALES couldn't get into a university and are forced to go to a community college

Kinda pathetic desu. Anyone who actually belives that is just never gonna make it

I understand and I’m sorry for calling you a pussy. But you’ll drive yourself crazy worrying about that shit. Focus on yourself and turn out an incredible life in spite of all the bullshit going on. Best of luck man.

That’s just a taxonomical label, not really relevant here.

Masculinity is a lot like weight loss, a lot of people these days think they need to find the right motivation to get them going just like people looking for external validation of an internal feel. But the rude truth of the matter is that it isn't motivation to feel masculine that people but rather discipline, to take each day as a new challenged to adhere to your own personal male moral code, to act as a man should act and be as a man should be regardless of what some may say.

It's this type of independence of the spirit that is sorely needed in this hyper connected "always on" culture that we have going on, where most of the problems and burdens we feel don't come from how prevalent they are but rather then endless of onslaught of our exposure to otherwise very minor problems.

Damn... dude's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder