Should I tell girls im with that I have herpes type 1 on my lips?

should I tell girls im with that I have herpes type 1 on my lips?

Yes. Unless you are in california

but I read that a majoirty of people have it

Congratulations you have an incurable STD. You will now no longer fuck, kiss, make out, or whatever because if yo udo you are going to fuck over their life too. "The majority of people have it" is because of selfish cunts that act like sluts and spread it all around. Every single STD could be eliminated in a generation for free if people would keep their shit in their pants. No more AIDS research no more expensive medicines no more itchy junk.

Do yourself and the world a favor and jack off alone until you die.

Do you think they would tell you?

she didn't tell me, she didn't even seem that sorry

DMSO

Bait or autism?

so dont tell them?

Literally who doesnt nowadays?

Can't get herpes if you've never touched a girl!

>tfw got oral herpes from my first gf

Yes you can faggot

No, it's like telling people you have bacteria on your skin - redundant. Vast majority of people carry the virus and you only get a cold sore if the virus has a way to infect you, e.g. you are ill from something else. Don't worry about it, ignore all the shitposters itt.

you can get it from sharing a drink user

fuck really?

You're forgetting intravenous drug users

No, you can't. Not unless they're spitting on the cup and you're slurping it up. Repeatedly.

Daily reminder only degen nations have it commonly, and only degens think its ok to infect people with it. If I found out someone did that to me, I'd sue them for battery then sue them for lost income since I can't do surgery anymore as a herpes derpes retard.

I must have contracted this since I've made out with hundreds of sloots. Never had a breakout do am I good?

The HPV-1 is present in 50-80% of population worldwide. With US being somewhere around 70%.

The aver age age of infection is around 25 years old. Do the math. She probably has it too.

It's literally a cold sore. If it's not breaking out, no.