What do girls want? (Aggressive to tender ratio)

What do girls want? (Aggressive to tender ratio)

What makes a relationship last a life time?

How do I find a woman who will be loyal, care and cook for me?

Are we ever going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/1530137055/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_tqXKAb1CK0EBT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you willing to be loyal, care and take care of her financially?

Find yourself an insecure girl if you want it to last long. Insecure girls won't cheat on you and their ego won't cause breakups.

But it seems that you are already the insecure one, not sure if that will work

That's what a man does, will a woman do her job?

She's sort of insecure, a few bad past relationships. She has said that she likes the aesthetics and beauty of girls (a part of me knows that she has been pushed to liking girls as they are stereo-typically more caring then men in the past), but loves me for being a man and "putting her in her place" as she likes to call it and thoroughly enjoys my looks and muscles.

She likes the primal relationship of the man being protective and the one who wears the pants. She couldn't be with a butch girl, that'd ruin the aesthetic, but I'm just confused with what she wants sexually and if her mind will sway to more girl, girl stuff in the future. She'd get too jealous if we'd have a 3some.

20y I'm a insecure guy. I'm fucked

>Insecure girls won't cheat on you and their ego won't cause breakups.
lol please keep in mind that there are a lot of virgins on here who will take this seriously. you might impair their first relationship(s) giving out advice like that

Well what I meant is they are far less likely to cheat or cause issues because of ego. Not impossible though.

But insecure girls are the best. They will also make you feel like a man since you will most likely have to make more decisions and they will trust you to do that.

I've dated 2 insecure girls (currently with one for 2.5 years) and a few pretty confident ones. Insecure girls are a lot better if you are confident enough, they will bring out the best in you

Fake it till you make it

That sounds 200% like my ex. You can keep "putting her in her place" but her shitty personality will get too much eventually, and you'll stop caring and just want her to shut up.

And because she's insecure doesn't mean she won't cheat on you. Shell respond to anyone giving her attention. And she'll be an emotional roller coaster.

What's her name brah

Not misogynist, but womant aint loyal

Name is Lilly, pretty sure quiet a few of girls are like this though.

Love yourself so that you can believe that someone else could love you too.

Yeah and there's only 7 billion people on the world anyway. Good luck though. My ex was a lezzer too, until she hit 25 and wanted kids all of a sudden. Now she's trying desperately to find a guy that will get her pregnant.

>How do I find a woman who will be loyal, care and cook for me?

Get an ugly girl. No joke.
I had a relationship with a 5/10 for 2 years and she treated me like I was some kind of god. I could literally talk shit about her to my friends when she was around and she wouldn't even get mad. Not that I did that many times though because I'd feel bad.
But yeah she did everything she could to comfort me and to make sure I would be happy. For example I mentioned once that I'd really like some toast for breakfast and she literally went to the store right then to get a toaster.
I was also messing around with a few other chicks and when she found out she got mad but I turned it around on her and then she felt it was her fault which made her try even harder to keep me. After two years I broke up with her though because I knew this relationship wasn't good for me (and for her). All I did was play vidya at her house and didn't have a job/school or even friends.

Look in places with fewer normies and more passionate/intelligent people

You might not find someone who fits your imagined ideal, but you'll find a much higher quality of person and you might just be able to stand them for more than a 5 minute conversation

>What do girls want?
Caveman to have sex with and a faggot to watch Netflix with.

>What makes a relationship last a life time?
Islam or double-suicide.

Learn how to transplant a dog's brain inside a woman's head.

>Are we ever going to make it?
Yes. No. Maybe.

Lmao why is Veeky Forums full of betas who can't keep their girl interested in them

Betas like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Donald Trump, Ryan Reynolds etc?

>implying you are on the same level as them

They are celebrities, they have complicated relationships since there's usually a lot of money involved + they tend to travel a lot and spend a lot of time apart. Regular people don't have to deal with that kind of problems. If you keep your girl interested in you, most girls will stay

t. 18 year old with no real life experience

Sounds pretty manipulative desu.

Fuck or get fucked. It's the law of the jungle and I'm Tarzan. Sometimes you have to resort to apes, you know?

Don't settle for bullshit that don't makes you happy

Actually 24 year old who has dated 5 girls since started uni and now in 2.5y relationship with an 8/10 med student. I've never been cheated on or broken up with because I've always made sure what the girl I'm with wants or likes in me

>I've never been cheated

You have no way to know that. But you'll learn eventually (or not).

Well in uni word always gets around if you are social enough, but can never be too sure. One of the girls I dated for a few months turned out to be cheating on her bf with me, which I found out only a few months after we broke up. Current girl though I am 100% sure won't do anything to harm this relationship since she's really into me + has been cheted on in her previous relationship. Also pretty insecure since she was the nerdy outcast throughout highschool and never really had any real friends until uni

>What do girls want?
Who cares? The best quote I've ever heard on women is that the only thing you can't do to them is bore them. So just have fun with them.
Work. Make having fun a priority, but don't just bail out when things get tough (and they will get tough).
Literally any woman can learn to do this, it's not hard. This shouldn't be rare, so don't worry about it.
You can literally make it tomorrow if you stop being a sad cunt and start thinking about yourself less and others more.

>What do girls want? (Aggressive to tender ratio)
the same thing you do, user
that i can't tell you, i'm not old enough. my parents have been married for decades. for better and for worse. there was a time when my sisters and i thought they should have separated. they didn't and it was for the best. how are you parents?
that is the big question. what is the meaning of life lmao bro. how does a woman find a man who is strong, independent, smart, etc...
yeah of course dude. this is just a small blip in your life. in 2 years you won't even remember this shit and you'll have a whole set of new problems to worry about, kek.

you'll be fine my dude. i really believe in you user.

these digits

>Aggressive to tender ratio
1:1

Someone that will make them laugh and feel small.

Depends on the girl. Some girls like to be dominated and treated like shit, some like to be treated like a princess, some like to be the ones in control.
A few weeks ago I started dating a sub. She literally wants to be dominated all the time if she isn't gaming, goddamn it's freaky but fun at the same time.

this is probably the only post worth reading ever posted on Veeky Forums

thanks buddeh. i'm only 29 and don't have much advice to give but i've been through a few rough times and i think i have some perspective. honestly i think most of the younger crowd on Veeky Forums needs to stop stressing so much about finding gfs and "making it."

i think "making it" is realizing that "making it" is the biggest meme of them all and you dont need any kind of validation from anonymous posters to feel good about yourself. work hard in every aspect of life and you will be rewarded. it may take years but it will come.

I can tell you what I want, but what does it matter? You're going to meet and date persons that are not me. Everyone are similar, but different. This is what I "want":

Creativity is all. An understanding of the fact that while routine and safety is "good", it's death to personal development.

I want an elf prince to adventure with.

That's all.

>be 27 years old
>be 90kgs, 200kg squat, 140kg bench press and 225kgs deadlift.
>Bachelors degree in Mechanical engineering
>make $52k a year
>been with 12 girls
>can easily get dates
>longest relationship 3 months.
>only dumped 2 girls in my life
>the rest don't think there is any "chemistry"

I will be alone for the rest of my life.
I think powerlifting has made me a hermit, molded to be alone.
Fucked up childhood outlined with poverty, drug addicted sibling and crime.

Is there hope?

i dont believe that "safety and routine" is a killer for personal development. in fact, i think it can help boost your personal development. if your partner is a loving person they will want to know and be apart of your interests. i think so at least.

this is how i've know that my failed relationships were destined to fail. ex gfs didn't want to improve me and i didn't want to improve them.

user you sound very successful. dont let the memes get to you. you're only 27 bro, you have about 10 years left to find your wife and have kids. there is always hope, but it sounds like your family is in need of help.
>I think powerlifting has made me a hermit, molded to be alone.
you get out what you put in. live like a hermit, become a hermit. is that what you really want? i dont think so bro

oh but dude, 52k a year with a degree in mechanical engineering? i didn't even finish my schooling and i make more as an IT sysadmin. either you're VERY underpaid or this is normal in your country? you should be making more money my dude. good luck!

>what makes a relationship last a life time?

you either are a serious catch and she will strive to hold on to you, but you're posting on an anime forum so that's out

OR
you will do everything she asks for and strive to make her life more complete while sacrificing some of your own.

there is a third option which is a combination of the two but it's super rare.

I was going to say this. Literally take it.
After a while it becomes real

I still think i am young, but it's slipping away.
My family is ok now, but it wasnt for a long time. I've watched my brothers best friend almost die in a heroin overdose when I was 12.
Been to a theft tour with my brother stealing cars and bikes. Things that no chick can ever relate to or want to hear. So i hold it in, and in the process hold in most other things of my self in fear of scaring them off. So i shut down emotionally..

Yes, I get out of it what i put in. But i have no other options in my awareness for how I could change this. I love powerlifting and it's my life. It's a lonely life, but for me it's the only thing i got.

52k after taxes is good here in Sweden. This is more then most make in sweden with the same degree and experience.

Maybe I will escape Swedens introvert culture and come to North America. It's a rough time for me. Time is just passing and nothing is changing..

I love you Veeky Forums..

>sweden
re salary: from what i learned from my ex danish gf that makes sense. sounds like it is a good wage for you right now which is good. anyways like my friend says, "make more money, spend more money."

>theft tour
stop. what is wrong with you? why are you stealing, just for the fun of it? easy way to ruin your life forever.

if being a loaner powerlifter makes you happy i guess keep going with it for now. it may fulfill you now but it won't forever so don't rely so heavily on it. its good to have options for happiness, user.

That occurs naturally in relationships where partners don't share the same goals or interests. It's just impossible to keep an interest in someone who's not interesting to you on a personal level. It rarely has to do with how "loving" a person is. Under the right circumstances and the right match, even the coldest can suddenly discover that shit, I really, really love this person.

Insecure girls are the worst whores

Hello my fellow swedebro. As soon as I saw your salary I instantly thought that I'll be damned if OP is not squatting in Sweden.

Get the fuck out of this country and never come back, it's falling apart at its seams. Degree = possibilities. As soon as I'm done with mine, it's either Norrlands Djupa Skogar or a quick GTFO.

>I think powerlifting has made me a hermit, molded to be alone

It's the other way around.

Bodybuilding/powerlifting is the perfect activity for sociopaths and psychos. What did Travis Bickle (DeNiro’s character in Taxi Driver) do when he reached his catharsis? He started eating right and training hard. Quote:

>June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

The character in the movie is a total sociopath living a lonely life. This is not a coincidence. Surprisingly, or not, bodybuilding/exercising is a perfect activity for sociopaths because it goes against the status quo in a big way. You have to transform into something else. You are required to if you want to succeed. You can’t be eating ice-cream and drinking beer like the rest of the morons out there. You have to be different. You have to get on a planned schedule. This is not socially acceptable because people hate schedules even though we are always following one whether we realize it or not.

Furthermore, bodybuilding is a sport for individuals. It’s not a team sport. It’s about one person and one person alone. Since sociopaths like to be unique and individualistic, muscle construction suits them just fine.

>stop. what is wrong with you? why are you stealing, just for the fun of it? easy way to ruin your life forever.

This was when I was around 15-16 years old. More than 10 years ago. Chill.

Jag har funderat extremt mycket på Kanada. Har vänner i Edmonton, Alberta. Livet verkar ljuvligt där.
Men jag är feg, känns som om jag måste sjunka djupt ner i mörkret för att våga ta sats att emigrera. Mitt liv är väldigt bekvämt.. För bekvämt...

H-håll mig... ;__;

ok good. i'm chill user, just want the best for my Veeky Forums frens. work hard, believe in yourself. meme anything, be anything.

Det måste du inte. Ta dig ut innan mörkret kommer, för när det väl suger in dig blir det svårare att ta dig loss. Lev profylaktiskt, ta varje chans, omfamna spontanitet och äventyr.

Kram

>What do girls want?

Girls just want to have fun

Being more attractive than her

Be good enough as a partner to make her want to do those things

how do you do drugs if you are an engineer? dont you get tested?

this.

Aggressive in the approach, tender from then on punctuated with moments of aggression to remind her that it's still there.

Women are really simple. All females are the same (at least sexually), and by all, I mean ALL. Human, Elk, Mouse, Dog. Females are the same. Approach it that way (again, sexually), and you'll be fine.

Men are very complex sexually. We want every women at least a bit. That's the basic animalistic drive we have. But on top of that, we have all these factors going into our sex drive. Women don't. They want a big Moose with big horns who will headbutt the other males he sees and win. They will open their legs for such a male. Then, they want to feel confident that the male is relaxed enough to not kill his children and to feed them. Done. There is literally nothing else to the female sexuality. You just want to remind her every now and then that the horns are there and that you can go out and beat other men if need be.

Spoiler: there are different women out there. Some will, some won't. Finding the right one is the hard part.

You're a mean person

Literally the opposite of true.

Confident, modest women have the strength to resist the hordes of men constantly trying to get in their pants.

You might be thinking of Confident and Strong! (tm), which is a feminist character that insecure women play. You don't want insecure people for long term relationships, they're a pain in the ass.

Women want men with the appearance of toughness while actually being a teddy bear when you get to know them.

I don't do drugs anymore.
It was before College. Never done anything since then.

>Taxi driver is my favorite movie
>knows you’re somewhat right
I’m too empathic to be antisocial. I think my problem is I’ve been hurt and used to pain for so long I struggle to relax and be myself. I’m always expecting someone to attack me because its what they always did. I have a lot of friends now but I’ve never felt this lonely in my life.

I’ve had a pretty good life and my immediate family is pretty clean cut. However, my cousins have always been closer to the criminal element. Like right now I could make a call and get a . Because of them I know a lot rough people, seen people get the shit beat out of them for a few thousand dollars etc. So I can kinda relate to what you are saying. Just don’t think about it as a bad thing. Build that picture perfect clean cut life with a girl. Don’t tell them about your past keep it mystery they love that. There is nothing better than a well connected man.

Good bait

This is true. I look like a pumped up angry thug (thank you, slav genetics), but I treat my gf with kindness. She gets so giddy every time I say or do something sweet for her. That's what women want, you know. To feel special, to feel like you'd do things for her that you'd do for no one else.

This.

>That's what women want, you know. To feel special, to feel like you'd do things for her that you'd do for no one else.

KEK

You are in for a rude awakening.

It depends on the woman. Some like to be the center of your universe, knowing you put her above all else. Youte little princess. Others want the compliments and affection as well, but need a bit more space and independence. The bad boy exterior/soft interior (that they think you only show them) is a juxtaposition most girls cream over. Every girl is different anons.

My ex wanted a bit of attention but would be alright without seeing me for a day or two, shed also like the push and pull or arguing sometimes and a bit of drama. She also had no problem telling me what she wanted. My current wants to be the center of my world and is literally at my hip every day, she hates any sort of confrontation or arguments and prefers things to be very easy going, light hearted, no drama and all about her. She also has a hard time communicating her wants and needs and leaves me to play mind reader most of the time. Which isnt really a problem since she doesnt really care what we do or what i get her, its just the fact that i thought about her and did something i thought shed like (taking her to a downtown art show even though i couldnt care less and she doesn't even really care for the paintings...)

To make it last there will be bumps in the road as you two slowly learn each other. Compromise and communication are key to a relationship. If youre with a girl who has a hard time communicating like my current gf does, then just give her what you think she may enjoy, shell love the fact that you thought about her and are doing something for her.

The alpha aspect comes in by leading them on dates, giving them things, making them feel special and protected, and being firm yet flexible (not pushover). Dont be an asshole, no one likes an asshole except for emotionally abused women, and you wanna stay far from them.

You won't. The more money you have and the better you look; the more likely you're being used.

T. Fisherman who goes through a new girl every season because "you're never here!" Nigger cunt I'm fishing so we can have kids and a house one day while you sit on your ass in adult day camp.

Where the fuck is my gf, then?

Just be yourself, worked for me.

True

Read this:

amazon.com/dp/1530137055/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_t1_tqXKAb1CK0EBT

this

B GONE CHAD

GOD IS A ROBOT AND HE WILL PROTECT US

You suck.

The sad thing is that people here will believe this. Insecure girls are going to flirt/fuck around.

what is wrong with the tiger

How do you do this? I have so much shame with women internally I berate myself for not being good with them and then I subconsciously think no girl wants me. I don’t like parts of me and have low self esteem. Gotta focus on the good I suppose.

Rich chad

>What do girls want?

who fucking cares

one day you too will not care

That shit is a textbook narc/codependant relationship.

You are a slimy manchild leech who attracts women who are used to being abused.

>talk shit about her to my friends
>didn't have friends

pick one

>women want to feel special
This just fills her ego. A woman needs to be reminded that without children she is worthless. She needs to fill her job or she can be a narcissistic little cunt somewhere else.

This puts the woman in her place.

>24 year old
>in 2.5y relationship with an 8/10 med student

Are you my boyfriend?

>What do girls want?
Monitor you wife or gf’s status in her monthly cycle.

When she’s ovulating be meaner to her and openly flirt with other women.

When she’s not be a bit nicer to her.

Community pressure, belief that a supernatural being will punish you, and being the very best she thinks she can get.

Women are wired to upgrade all the time. But overall look for these traits.

>Introverted
Extroverts naturally cheat more. They are never satisfied with internal stimulation and seek it outside. That outside stimulation often being other dicks.
>Petite
Smaller girls generally have higher estrogen, lower libidos, more caring personalities, and more feminine behaviors.
>Average confidence
Women with high confidence are reckless and cheat more often. Women with low confidence will cheat to feel good about themselves.
>Conservative values
This is common sense.
>No slutty friends
Women will do anything to stay cool with their friend group. And slutty women like to make non-slutty women miserable hags one day too.
>Virgin
The fewer her sexual partners, the better odds of being loyal.
>Submissive
Obedient women are typically faithful.
>Likes kids
Women with high estrogen are generally better with little ones.
>Hasn’t traveled alone
Good sign.
>Easily entertained and rarely bored
Another good sign.
>Close with her father
On the right track
>Feminine digit ratio
Obvious
>No tattoos, piercings, dyed hair, or other weird shit
It’s a giant warning
>Physically attractive
Uglier women are sluttier

Now do the opposite of all this if you’re looking for easy pussy

We’re all gonna fuckin make it breh

>I’m always expecting someone to attack me because its what they always did.
>I’m too empathic to be antisocial

Man, this sounds like me. Recently distanced myself from a few friends. Lost most of my other good buddies when I left univeristy for a couple of years to work. This is the only time I've ever been completely without friends.

I think it's because of my upbringing, but I genuinely approach social interaction with the mindset that the other person is going to try and screw me over/hurt me in whatever way they can (not really threatened physically). You could say that then it is my fault for thinking this way, but in the last 4-5 years of my life I have consistently been burned every time I lower my guard, with family, "friends" and love interests.

Most recently had a chick from work nearly #MeToo me (I never actually put my dick in her, I didn't even initiate our "encounter") and I narrowly avoided having her get me fired and left the job shortly after (was shit anyway desu).

I just default to not wanting to interact with anyone on any level beyond the surface. My life is a constant greyrock.

Everything you say is 100% true, how do you get women like this, though?

I don't want to have to go full nigger to get a woman to become faithful to me. I know it will produce the shittiest children, but that's the only luck I've had. (My past relationship was like this, I dumped her when I realize how pointless the endeavor was)

>insecure girls are the best
What the fuck is wrong with you? Insecure women are negative black holes that drain your life force once you get attached. I dated one when I was 19 and never again.

unironically kill yourself

I also don't trust anyone. Fuck people. I almost don't even want friends or partners any more.

But I do love to get laid. It's a conundrum.

Stop lying, any older dude will know you’re full of shit. Everyone gets rejected.

>how do you get women like this, though?
That’s not your problem, it’s hers. A man who actively wants an LTR is no different from a female slut. You’re offering your most valuable social asset to a load of people and women are disgusted by this. Women are the ones who seek out LTRs just as men are the ones who seek out Sex.

>I don't want to have to go full nigger to get a woman to become faithful to me.
Too bad, you do. I’m not saying beat her up and father children with other women. I’m saying make it clear that she doesn’t matter to you as much as you matter to her, you have loads of women waiting to snap you up, and that you’re the very best she can do. Women are not the priority in a man’s life. Men are the priority in a woman’s life.

This is how we differ. The sexiest thing to a woman is a man who has countless options and little interest in her personally.

Chasing man + Chased woman = Cuckolding and emotional suffering

Chasing man + Chasing woman = Whirlwind romance mostly rooted in raw lust that ends with a bitter divorce 2 years after eloping.

Chasing woman + Chased man = Loving marriage with home cooked meals and sex everyday.

>I know it will produce the shittiest children, but that's the only luck I've had
You’re dumb. Stop making women such a big priority in your life.

Do your thing and when a decent woman attaches herself to you enjoy the life you share together.

Your attention, time, and commitment are the male equivalent of a pussy. Don’t just give out your man pussy to the first girl who seems cool. Let her worry about not pissing you off. Treat them like employees. If they do good, they get promoted.

Toy

Haha, you're pathetic.

Fuck, this is me too.

I try to be optimistic as crap, but me being a stable white man who's political, I've been constantly attacked from women and men alike who will toss year long friendships away because they disagree with an opinion I have.

Also, no matter what I say I always cause drama. Even if it's the tamest shit. (I pissed off a coworker because I said I didn't want to get a video game for my 6 year old cousin because it was extremely sexual, somehow that was misogynist and I caused a shitstorm.)

Kek 2 whole years huh I guess you really have this whole relationship thing figured out

so seek out sex, but with decent women and see where it goes from there?

people can be pretty shitty, find the good ones, user

>what do girls want?
Guys who aren’t afraid to be true to themselves. Bee yourself. This is hard for most people because they’re insecure and never depend on their own intuition. Part of the dating game is living and learning. Do everything on your own and fail on your own. Take responsibility for every action. That’s where real confidence is born.
>what makes a relationship last a lifetime
Experience can make them last longer. Don’t idealize love and think they will, you might not even want them to last forever.
>how do I find a loyal woman
Experience, luck.
>will we ever make it
Every human being is striving to “make it” so to speak. Self improvement never ends. There is always room to grow in every avenue of life. Dating, career, love, family, hobbies, spiritually, religiously etc. once you find a deeper confidence it’s already felt like making it no longer matters yet you will strive to achieve even more than you once did because you’ve now fully let go.

gotta keep trying man. I had a bad one this weekend. found out girl I thought was my soulmate (stupid hippy shit, I know) isn't really who I thought she was. gotta keep moving forward, time won't wait.