Vegan General

ITT we post vegan experiences, questions, info, recipes etc.

Civil meatcucks are welcome

Triggered autistic meatcucks please gtfo

New vegan discord

discord
.gg/c6p4ArX

Other urls found in this thread:

veganuary.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=96SqHNxjoyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

I went vegan about a year ago, as an experiment. Best decision I ever made. Cleaner skin, thicker hairline, better performance, better mental clarity.

Civil meatcuck here. I am on a keto diet. Should I replace animal products with coconuts and vega powder? I looked up that coconut fat is healthier because it is made up of more MCT's than animal fat, and that it has no dietary cholestrol. There is no way you will get me to be a HighCarbFag but you could provide me facts on a plant-based ketogenic diet, I may consider it.

actual

Coconut oil/milk/whatever is shit though.

I get super hungry if I only eat veggies. A serving if fish fills me much more.

My Sunday treat is a blueberry muffin and black coffee (since I've mostly quit coffee but for this) and scrambled eggs on toast.

I can't imagine how much you can't eat with no milk or egg of any kind. I'd be so hungry constantly.

Under 30 grams

You can eat way more than raw vegetables on a vegan diet.

I'm on ostrovegan keto here (I eat mussels and other insentient sealife). It's fairly manageable and probably healthier than eating red meat etc

I mean that's just due to how dilute veggies are, a huge plate is like 400 calories. You just need to get your proper intake and you'll be fine.

Salad veggies are like 98% water, they don't even have that much fiber. Try 500 kcal fish vs 500 kcal beans and tell me which fills you up more

meatcuck here just got back from a workout. i did a horrendous protein fart on the workout mats and the lady next to me was visibly disgusted and promptly moved further away. ya'll vegans are missing out

do you really get thicker hair from going vegan?

might make a mild difference if you go from eating loads of high creatine meat to consuming lots of soy

I'm a vegetarian that eats eggs. Do I get the same gains that vegans do?

you get cancer

An almost 25 year old review about cohort and case-control studies is pretty irrelevant. But yeah eggs are meh.

You there, vegans...

May you live forever

i guess 50yr old smoking studies are irrelevant too then

Moving the goalpost there bud. I'm not eating eggs either, I'm just saying the "study" you posted is very poor evidence.

M e n t a l i l l n e s s

What if everyone in my family has lived to 90-100 all while eating meat, diary, drinking and smoking?

I’m Greek btw

Wraps are good. I like to put avocado, red beans and a bunch other shit that I think fits... Wraps are the way to go

>not accounting for differences in lifestyle factors
shit-tier design

A doctor strongly suggested me that I should eat more vegetables and fruits. I was thinking to replacing some of my regular dishes with vegan/vegetarian ones (my goal is to eat 1-2 dishes with meat peer week). Is there any websites where I can find easy to make, fast (less that one hour hopefully) vegan/vegetarian recipes?

>looks at my fqmily

kek true

There's no recipe that only works without veggies. Just start adding vegetables to your dishes and eat some fruits in between.

never heard that term before is it worthwhile adding mussels to a vegan diet or is it purely for taste?

veganuary.com/

here is probably decent

>actually read the link about IQ in the op
It says that cheating vegans (fish and chicken) had no difference whereas full vegans actually had a lower IQ. Fucking vegan cucks don't even read their own links

>9 participants were vegan

stop doing keto, even if you don't go vegan

>mfw eating meat daily
>Healthy as fuck, pretty much never get ill
>Healthy weight
>6'1''
>Good skin
>Neutral smell
>Full hair
Nothing can stop me faggot. I will eat your precious animals until I die.

I started eating "vegetarian" stuff but with chorizo sausage

obviously thats meat but the taste is so strong you dont need much

If you are just trying to cut down for health reasons that might be an idea

You could also pick out the sausage once your done but it isnt cheap

>zombie simpsons

Dude... You're unaware. Vegan farts are fucking volume on 11, happen more often than /b/ faps, and smell like nothing most of the time. It's fucking satisfying.

TRADER JOES HAS VEGAN CHORIZO AND ITS FUCKING BETTER
source: vegan for two weeks now

youtube.com/watch?v=96SqHNxjoyY

I started eating vegetarian about a month ago. Im turning more and more into a beta desu, boners are rare, don't know what to do with my life, sick often, dry lips, dry skin on hands, pale, shins itch, yellow colour around nails. I've been eating good, focusing on locally grown food, loads of beans, bread, rice, some dairy and some eggs, loads of fruit.

Srsly shit sucks cause I've lost appetite for meat desu.

>falseflag

No. Carbs cause me to stop being satiated and I always end up eating too much if I have them as part of my diet.

It's true m8 I was hoping someone would give me advice but whatever

>some dairy and some eggs
here's the problems

Lactose intolerance or shitposting.

You can't survive in the wild as a vegan, in man's most basic and primitive state. Which proves veganism is unnatural. That's why you all lose your hair in your 20s

If you're eating enough food, getting all your nutrients and stuff, you should be fine. You sure you're not just lacking calories?
Tbh, your symptoms sound like the result of alcohol abuse

I really hope more people will go strictly vegan so that the full extend of its benefits will be on display for everyone to see.
People should really encourage their siblings/relatives wanting to go vegetarian, to instead go all out vegan/fruitarian/juicarian.
Tell them that its perfectly healthy to just eat plants, that its nutritionally complete and to not take B12, since all the brainlet omnivores are B12 deficient anyway.
Ascorbic acid is vitamin C, beta-carotene is vitamin A, vitamin K2 isnt needed since plants have K1, dietary cholesterol/EPA/DHA arent needed because the body synthesizes them and stuff like carnitine or taurine are not essential either.
Then when they come for advice a couple months in, because their period stops or the semen is clear, just tell them that its toxicity leaving the body anyway and to be happy about it. Isn't it great how they lost all that weight and are super skinny just like they always wanted, wow.
If they have any doubt whatsoever and you feel that they are about to cheat with sea food or diary, tell them that anyone should feel ashamed about the carbon footprint meat cucks are leaving and how they are bad people destroying the planet. That will surely program them so that they dont stray from the line and keep on proliferating the vegan revolution.

If this is true good for you but when you copy/paste this shit in every single thread it harms your credibility.