Why do people work out in hoodies?

Why do people work out in hoodies?

Because I have gyno and they hide my tits better. I mean, everyone still knows, but it makes me more comfortable.

Better for weight loss as you perspire more you moron.

better feeling srs
more heat
feel like my elbows are "safer" while benching. its in my head but it helps while benching. like a second safe layer over your whole upper mode

t. press 3 plates for 7 reps

Not fat. He's dyel mode.

Stuff the moron up your ass, buddy.

Case closed. Thanks

You're a fool if you think your body losing water to cool itself down makes you lose weight. You are becoming dehydrated. As soon as you drink water you get whatever minimal weight back. You are not losing fat like this.

I don't understand this. More heat? More heat is less efficient you silly boy.

One of the reasons why less records were set at the Rio olympics was because of the heat. No matter what you believe, you simply do not perform better when you are hot and sweating. You need to be warmed up, yes. But not so hot your body is sweating and wasting energy to keep itself cool. This is inevitable during intensive exercise yes, but whacking on a hoodie doesn't exactly help matters.

Hoodies are pretty comfy, you don't have to wash them all the time (once a week maybe), you can wear a normal t-shirt underneath (the kind that shows your armpits when you raise your arms),
Also for lanklets, it protects your arms (I tend to bump my elbows when I put on the weights and it hurts)
It's a valid choice desu.

hoodie and beanie crew checking in
hiding receding hairline crew
looks down at the floor crew

I'm a 20y insecure skeleton.
It helps me out alot. Im already scared to walk into the gym with my social anxiety. But I force myself

>skeleton
But you don't mind them seeing your bench press weight?

They are bloatmaxing and are afraid people will see their disgusting guts hanging out when the are in the hole.

Stop being a faggot. Do you even bring a notebook to the gym?

Because it functions as some sort of reward for yourself once you take your hoodie or sweatshirt off, seeing yourself pumped up post workout.

Actually I try to see myself as little as possible in any mirrors around because the progress and ego push is so much bigger

I do it only on leg days. Simply to be able to focus on my legs in the mirror and motivate myself more.

because i get warmer faster
its cold sometimes

you've created a thread that will amount to little more than post hoc rationalisations that allow the posters to avoid mentioning 'social anxiety'

This.
Also helps me focus more.

Some people hide their bodies because they're ashamed of them. Some people do not need or want the validation and attention of strangers they don't care about to fuel their ego.

>Some people do not need or want the validation and attention of strangers they don't care about to fuel their ego.
If you don't need it you wouldn't wear a hoodie just for it and dress normally without giving a fuck, you sperg.

i just like it

because I’m autistic

no but really I just like staying warm and sweating a lot, and I’m autistic

A-are you a.. girl?

I wear one for a little, get a pump, then make sure every is looking my way as I take it off so they can see how jacked I am, no homo but srs.

no I’m a baby faced 21 year old manlet

dude how fucking short are you

Are you on TRT, princess?

Nvm, you already replied to the other guy. I was so sure you are a woman on TRT... Maybe next time.

5'2,5

5’6

Because I'm a fat fuck that doesn't want to look at my muffin top when I'm lifting.

2 answers kill me

I’m 5’6 the 5’2.5 kunt was trolling lmao

To be able to filter out gymthots from their peripheral vision.

4 >> 1 >> 2 > 3

>not putting a hood up to hide from distracting mires, gym thots, and insecure soyboys looking to shoulder check you

hoodies are for focus and people who actually go to the gym to lift weight. not be seen and remembered and looked at

4>3>1>2

>he picks the fakest most dead-inside whore and ranks them from worst to best
guess how i know you're an inexperienced virgin

2>4>1>3

Cause I'm self-conscious about my skinny fucking forearms.

Also my gym is fucking cold and I have to run there and it's always freezing outside.

Because when you wear long sleeves or a hoody to the gym., and you still look bigger than 90% of the rest of the people there.

You win.

my boi

>5'6 manlet

fuck you. I'm 5'3

Unheated gym crew checking in.

them comfy

comfy as fuck brah

Whoever made that image is a delusional faggot

3 >> 4 >> 1 >> 2

It's a boxeur thing. It allegedly builds resistance for various reasons. It's cringey if they're doing anything but boxing or boxing-related training.
I blame Stallone.

Str8 but would fucc

N-no homo

oh hi Frodo
I see that you're cutting for Mordor already