Fat girls in the gym

Is it true guys like hitting up fat girls in the gym, thinking they'd be hot once they lose weight and such?

I started gym 2 months ago (already lost 20lbs, have at least 60 more to lose imo) and guys keep hitting on me (I am not imagining it I guess, since they ask me out for coffee and such?).
I asked one of my gym girlfriends why the fuck and she said it's probably because guys like fatties because once they lose weight they're still insecure aka an easy taget.

Is this true fit??

Yes and no. Guys might do it because once you get fit your self esteem will increase and you might think you're too good for them then. Others win ask you out because your on the better path, they think you'll become fit and because you're trying you're worth their time

>gym girlfriends
You a lesbian?

Nah.
They will maybe talk a litlle bit too you. Like getting a foot into the door but theyy wont actually start something while u r fat they wait till they see actual changes to the good

>Is this true fit??
Absolutely.

They're investing into you bc in a few months you'll be Veeky Forums

Its all about the calves. Nothing gets you big juicy calves like being a fatass your whole life. Guys in the gym know that training calves is the hardest, so they are trying to secure big calves genes for their offsprings.

You probably just have a pretty face and look attainable

Should I just avoid dating until I'm at my "goal weight" then?

Not necessarily, just be mindful of those who are coming up to you in the gym.

Stopping dating is unnecessary, but maybe put preference for people you actually ask out and those who ask you out outside of the gym.

What the hell is this thread?

I've never wanted to hit on or talk to a fat girl.
I've never seen a fat girl being talked to.
I've never seen a fat girl being looked at.

My only question to you is what kind of guys are we talking? Good looking fit guys or fat guys?

dating gym nerds maybe

>Is it true guys like hitting up fat girls in the gym, thinking they'd be hot once they lose weight and such?
No.
>guys keep hitting on me (I am not imagining it I guess, since they ask me out for coffee and such?).
you probably have a really cute face or really big milkers. average fat girls don't get asked out.
>I asked one of my gym girlfriends why the fuck and she said it's probably because guys like fatties because once they lose weight they're still insecure aka an easy taget.
99% of "fit guys hitting on fat girls" is really just guys asking if equipment is taken (etc), and delusional landwhales thinking that's getting hit on. your case is different, since you say they've literally asked you out to coffee.

also, open bob bb

What this user said, we need to determine whether milkers are a factor in you getting "hit on".

Dubs of truth, bobs must be shown.

>in gym
>chubby girl on treadmill in front of me
>ripped manlet in a string tank top struts over and hops on the treadmill next to her
>shit-eating grin on his face
>'hey how you doing, I'm-'
>'fuck off'
>'...uhh haha I just saw you and thought I'd-'
>'leave me alone I know I'm fat'
>'what? I just wanted to-'
>'FUCK OFF'
>people stop what they're doing, everyone is staring
>guy gets off the treadmill and slinks away
>old ladies come over and start talking to the girl to make sure she's okay

When will they learn?

Fit guys. That's what makes it weird.

Everyone always told me I'm pretty and yes I do have big boobs (and I'll probably still have them even when I lose weight) so maybe it's that?
But still, hard to determine.

Guys also come up to me to tell me how they "see my progress" and "keep up the good work" but I don't think that flirty lol. They're probably just being nice.

Maybe it's the country. I'm in Sweden so? Eh

>Everyone always told me I'm pretty and yes I do have big boobs (and I'll probably still have them even when I lose weight) so maybe it's that?
100% that

this is the correct answer

>Everyone always told me I'm pretty and yes I do have big boobs (and I'll probably still have them even when I lose weight) so maybe it's that?
100% that

>everyone always told me I’m pretty
>big big boobs

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Wanna date me user? I swear I'll be fit in a few months

post pic

> chubby girls get in gym with a nice juicy fat ass
> loses weight after two months
> no more juiçy fat ass
> may i ask? WHY?

Girl.

Look around Veeky Forums and assume every male in a gym has the mindset and view about women as the people on this board.

Sooo... They're all autistic assholes and I should just find someone in a bar rather than the gym?

no you dumb roastie, in a bar they'll all be normie assholes
just b urself

Yes. Yes. And yes.

Though I would recommend a non-alcohol related social situation more.

They are just too stupid to realize that you aren't gonna lose any more weight

Yoooo you got me user, time to cancel my membership